summerjo

May 9, 2017
A little problem I have encountered in a few different builds of this game.
This window opens and I can't close it no matter what I click on. I have even tried closing the game and reopening it.
Any ideas?

Reactions: michel.gellar7

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
This window opens and I can't close it no matter what I click on. I have even tried closing the game and reopening it.
Any ideas?
Try pressing F11

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Any ideas?
It happens sometimes. Usually skiping through a day makes it go away

Reactions: Max1276

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Any ideas?
oh wait, it should disappear if you mouse over the close or click on the notepad to the left of the day and time at the top.

Reactions: ubblesnop

summerjo

May 9, 2017
oh wait, it should disappear if you mouse over the close or click on the notepad to the left of the day and time at the top.
doesn't work. I have run my mouse all over the screen and tried clicking on everything.

Here is my save incase some brave sole has any clue.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
ok. That box resolved itself during a sex scene I ran my mouse over the 'close' and it did. Not sure why it didn't in regular free play mode.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
doesn't work. I have run my mouse all over the screen and tried clicking on everything.

Here is my save incase some brave sole has any clue.
no problem, I just opened the save and there it is

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
Thanks, then I won't try it.
While I agree that there's plenty of spanking content, there's a large amount of other content to play with besides it and in great quality(there's a huge jump between Chapter 1 in 2, especially in the animation department)
~~~~
So I've been holding off till the last build of chapter 3, is this it? content-wise?

Nov 1, 2018
I am the only one getting my save down by this update "matric not found" and then, trying a new save, the Walkthrough menu is all fucked up with missing item errors everywhere.
Is there a bug fix on the way ?

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
ive done all the tasks in this new except how do you do the new punishment option for chloe? thanks

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
ive done all the tasks in this new except how do you do the new punishment option for chloe? thanks
I'll quote myself quoting myself for you:
I'll just quote myself for you:

Invite only Emily for 2-3 days in a row. Chloe gets jealous, fucks sth up and Rachel will call you to tell you she'll send Chloe over for punishment.
You don't have to invite Chloe, she gets sent to you.
There you'll have the choice "Something else"

• Haha
Reactions: ThL and ubblesnop
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes