konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
in ch1 i got 3 red squares on chloe...but couldnot punish her (just remember that in ch3 i could do it freely)...and mom didnot like it and spanked me... should it be that way? ...

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
in ch1 i got 3 red squares on chloe...but couldnot punish her (just remember that in ch3 i could do it freely)...and mom didnot like it and spanked me... should it be that way? ...
In Chapter 1 you do not have spanking authority. The only thing you can do is to have her spanked in her room by Rachel.
In Chapter 2 you gain during the chapter this spanking authority

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
does tracker progression count include (locked) ones?
i have 18% boat 0% island...
....18% sounds good though. like 1/5 which is not as scary as, say, having 1,8% and 1/50 ...

Last edited:

joecool

Dec 13, 2017
For Emily you gotta get the dialogue about having to work. I think you have it as an option the third hour of her visit. For Rachel it is the same dialogue option, but instead of "get naked" you call amy
Thanks , I did not realize the option was so buried in the choices

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Well, if your fetish is femdom, a little bit of BDSM, and ridiculous amounts of pointless spanking, than this game is definitely for you.
There's not that much femdom, I wouldn't be able to tolerate the game if that was the main focus, but yeah, ridiculous amounts of pointless spanking is exactly why this game is for me. Thanks for noticing I guess.

uni007

Apr 3, 2017
Hey guys i ran into trouble, im playing chapter 1 and i cant get the blowjob from emily. Walktrough says that i need to study with her at 18 hrs and it will show up in menu, but i cant seem to get study option to appear im on 120 th day and i wasted 10 or more game days trying to get it but nothing. Im using android version. Any help would be great.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
It's time to finish this game now, it's too complicated and it's become unplayable.
Grinding for the contracts is unplayable, definitely. Adding forced breaks to the process, with nothing to do during those breaks, was a terrible decision. Having only three-hour visits with the girls, with only one thing to do during those three hours, was also a bad decision.

Reactions: Naxos

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
eh...how to save chloe favor counts...

when she was picking on me when i was in shower - i chose deal-with-her-later, but end up with same favor count

and that deal-later option is not always available. i saw it when i spoted her with books in emily's room ...but couldnot do it when she peeked into emily's room

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
walktrough says that i need to study with her at 18 hrs and it will show up in menu same i guess. though i got chorus study option. but 18-00 one triggered nothing.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Anyone having a problem with DARE in the office? Got the first star and setting up the babysitting now but never get called. Tried watching a punishment as mentioned in the walkthrough. Bad rng?

Lena Tran

Jun 21, 2017
This game actually need a proper walkthrough that goes in order like any other game walkthrough. some times the current walkthrough seems really complicated. :WaitWhat::WutFace:

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes