Stella MudPie

Sep 23, 2020
Holy molly, the sisters are so damn hot, i can't enough of the graphics

I honestly think it will be way better if there were animations to the game

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
Click on the contract icon, it appears after the Uncle tells you to work in his place.
There are usually 2 contracts proposed. If Sophie is not the representative of one of them, go see Charlotte and ask for another one. She can propose 5 different ones a day.
When you have a contract represented by Sophie, click on it.
Amy is never there when Chloe is punished. She is there for Chloe's first anal in the bondage cage (when Amy is there choose the cage and then something new).
Thanks again! Sophie's scene works.
I did everything with Chloe, but the star does not turn yellow. (cage scene, TV scene, office scene, "feeling horny" scene...)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Holy molly, the sisters are so damn hot, i can't enough of the graphics

I honestly think it will be way better if there were animations to the game
Animations take a lot of time. The dev creates on average 9 events per release. It would be down to 2-3 no more with animations. it's a heartbreaking choice

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thanks again! Sophie's scene works.
I did everything with Chloe, but the star does not turn yellow. (cage scene, TV scene, office scene, "feeling horny" scene...)
post a screenshot of the tracker

tontoman

May 4, 2017
You need to repeat the babysitting event.
First you'll have the rectal temp mini event, then on another night, the Dare event
Thanks. Is that before the second trip to the island with Rachel and group? Haven't played in a few updates and was using a save that has all that done as you can't leave the office anymore. Which reading around seems to be after the island.

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
Invite Emily two or three days in a row and do not invite Chloe during that time. Rachal should call you and send Chloe for a new punishment. You'll have the option to try something new
Succeeded. Big thanks!

hyperi0n

Jan 7, 2019
could someone share a save file after gaming addition.
im stuck on the last star catch amy and use the cane....ive been trying all nights of the week bewteen 02-03.00 nothing ever happens.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
eh Ch1 milestone thing... cannot get n3,4 (rachel exhibition, spanking) prolly related to aunt makes mistakes progress.. i see, i could retrigger all that pills-peeking

--
i noticed something about linda's behaviour. <...> eh that text alarm is being showed alot. dunno what to do.
next to open
Talk to Linda and ask her how she is. She will mention that Emily seems happier lately and even more willing to experiment -
ah, needs alot of chained quests...milestone included.

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thanks. Is that before the second trip to the island with Rachel and group? Haven't played in a few updates and was using a save that has all that done as you can't leave the office anymore. Which reading around seems to be after the island.
If you can't go back to the yacht you are after the island (2d trip, with Rachel)

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
chores...how to close study ones...i dont have such option to choose.
also...cleaning chores...like got disctracted by emily or chloe... chloe at tub at 1300, but i got her mastrubation seuqence and 1h got skipped

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes