tontoman

May 4, 2017
Chapter 3 got 3 different trackers, the first one is "buggy" (but it's not game breaking). THe images for the three representatives (Karl, Seoyun and Avani) are missing, that's it...
It's a little more than that. The latest events for sophie are not on her tracker at all for example. Not sure if anything else is missing.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
It's when you progress in the story, return from the island with Rachel
Omg what is up with this. So the new event additions break the tracker if you are starting fresh from the chapter beginning? Until post island where the tracker shows them properly.

And potentially some of the events that show on the new tracker post island, require events that you might have not done pre island so you are now stuck?

Tx all for the info btw as this is real confusing coming in new.

Reactions: ThL

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
It's a little more than that. The latest events for sophie are not on her tracker at all for example. Not sure if anything else is missing.
Hmm those are all events for Sophie on both trackers, before and after the island (ignore those pictures I added to fix the issue with the missing ones):
screenshot0004.png

screenshot0005.png

As far as I know those are all events with Sophie currently in the game...

Reactions: ThL

Kyoto97

Aug 15, 2020
Chapter 3 got 3 different trackers, the first one is "buggy" (but it's not game breaking). THe images for the three representatives (Karl, Seoyun and Avani) are missing, that's it...

After you finished all stars for "Bare bottom public spanking" (Rachel), there should be a conversation at dinner to trigger the "Return to the island"...
But i passed many days, and still not triggered, is there a scene when chloe watch Rachel spanked in corridor, Just curious, or what should i do to trigger it.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Hmm those are all events for Sophie on both trackers, before and after the island (ignore those pictures I added to fix the issue with the missing ones):
View attachment 861906

View attachment 861907

As far as I know those are all events with Sophie currently in the game...
Yeah that's what has me going can it be like this seriously. Cost of defeat doesn't show in tracker pre island. But post island where it does you can't do it as contracts aren't active. At least from the post island save I'm using it looks that way. No contracts and cant keave. But hope I'm wrong as I'm stuck and makes no sense.

Other than game in dev and can be fixed later.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
But i passed many days, and still not triggered, is there a scene when chloe watch Rachel spanked in corridor, Just curious, or what should i do to trigger it.
There is no scene with Chloe watching Rachel be spanked
The one you need to go to the island is Susan watching Rachel be spanked, then go talk to Susan

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Yeah that's what has me going can it be like this seriously. Cost of defeat doesn't show in tracker pre island. But post island where it does you can't do it as contracts aren't active. At least from the post island save I'm using it looks that way. No contracts and cant keave. But hope I'm wrong as I'm stuck and makes no sense.

Other than game in dev and can be fixed later.
Cost of defeat is a post island only event.
Hmm, doesn't this button show up for you?
screenshot0006.png

Do you have femdom disabled? I think Sophies events post island are femdom only...
You could of course upload your save and I'll have a look.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Cost of defeat is a post island only event.
Hmm, doesn't this button show up for you?
View attachment 861955

Do you have femdom disabled? I think Sophies events post island are femdom only...
You could of course upload your save and I'll have a look.
Yeah that button doesn't show. Right from the start. Using the lukumoide saves from episode 9. None have that contracts tab. He posted them Sept 5

Edit :calling sophie doesn't do anything either.

deushadow

Oct 2, 2020
Is there an android version for the most recent or last update? I just downloaded the android versions for chapter one and 2 but looks like the only one for chapter 3 is ep 6 unless I'm missing something

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Yeah that button doesn't show. Right from the start. Using the lukumoide saves from episode 9. None have that contracts tab. He posted them Sept 5

Edit :calling sophie doesn't do anything either.
Cost of Defeat is there (in the save), you've to unlock it first.
screenshot0008.png
You've todo "First Time" and "Dare" before and after that is done, your uncle should call you some time later (after that the button should unlock...)

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
Is there an android version for the most recent or last update? I just downloaded the android versions for chapter one and 2 but looks like the only one for chapter 3 is ep 6 unless I'm missing something
There's no official android port, use the Android Port Request Thread, I guess that's the best place to ask...
An android version download link has been posted here.
I did not test it, you have to try yourself if it's legit and works.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Cost of Defeat is there (in the save), you've to unlock it first.
View attachment 862053
You've todo "First Time" and "Dare" before and after that is done, your uncle should call you some time later (after that the button should unlock...)
I know. But I can't do the contracts and dare says charlotte will call you while you are working. Iirc it even says contracts need to ne availible. But I don't see the contract symbols to start one.... and while not working on one she never called me while babysitting to do the Dare star.

Just gave you the original save I've started from to make sure it wasn't any issue on my side. This contract option not showing up.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I know. But I can't do the contracts and dare says charlotte will call you while you are working. Iirc it even says contracts need to ne availible. But I don't see the contract symbols to start one.... and while not working on one she never called me while babysitting to do the Dare star.

Just gave you the original save I've started from to make sure it wasn't any issue on my side. This contract option not showing up.
I played from your save (did only "First Time" and "Dare") and waited for the phonecall (see attached save)
After the call the button is there without any issues... (Are you sure you're playing Episode 11 not 10?)

Reactions: tontoman

tontoman

May 4, 2017
I played from your save (did only "First Time" and "Dare") and waited for the phonecall (see attached save)
After the call the button is there without any issues... (Are you sure you're playing Episode 11 not 10?)
Yep. Have to be or those tracker events wouldn't have been there and just checked also. I don't know what it was then as charlotte never called me for than second star in dare. And without that no contracts.

I like the detailed days and events that trigger others in game style. But man if things go wrong, rng, or game is rough around the edges you start doubting everything. In this case was thinking my game was bust with the items missing in the tracker. Then maybe the missing contract button as dare said you had to be working so I'm thinking on a contract?... which I don't have at that point... yeash.

Either way thanks muchly for help and the save. When I'm feeling maschocistic enough I might go back and see if I can get dare to trigger myself.
Cheers!

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes