ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
cannot see the timing in WT. so of no help
i got distracted by chloe in tub once though...but how /when - no idea . with emily eaz - she is at 16:00 so i just use that cleaning option. but chloe...she just mastrubating and i cannot press anything but skip
terace chloe - also no idea, ooption dissapareas at 20;00 when she does yoga. before that i havenot seen her.
post a screen shot of what you have left to do

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

chores tub , chloe
with emily is EZ - she is there at 16:00 so i just use that cleaning option. but chloe...she just mastrubating after launch dialogue and i cannot press anything but skip during all these times
i got distracted by chloe in tub once though...but how /when - no idea . looks like cleaning options dissapears at evening when i remember seeing her there.

chores terace , chloe
terace chloe - also no idea, ooption dissapareas at 20;00 when she does yoga. before that i havenot seen her.

study.
alone - no option when in interior

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
chores tub , chloe
with emily is EZ - she is there at 16:00 so i just use that cleaning option. but chloe...she just mastrubating after launch dialogue and i cannot press anything but skip during all these times
i got distracted by chloe in tub once though...but how /when - no idea . looks like cleaning options dissapears at evening when i remember seeing her there.

chores terace , chloe

study.
alone - no option when in interior
You have to try different hours of different days. There is no more to it. When you need to study, be sure to keep 1 hour studying for the action. Same with cleaning, do not clean the place before you see who you want to see otherwise you can't clean again the same place the same day
You go to a place. See if the NPC you need to see to get the star is there. If yes, do the action. If not, try somewhere else.
Chloe is usually using the Hot Tub in the afternoon. Do not pick 13.00 as she is doing something else.
Same for Emily
Terrace : Chloe watches the shark in the afternoon, try at that moment
Study alone : usually in the Interior at 13.00 you can study alone
Study after punishing her : you need progress int the story to be able to spank Chloe. When it is so, have a shower early on the morning (06.00-07.00) in your own shower, the one from your room. Chloe might come to see you. Punish her by a spanking. Then in the morning (09.00) go in the Interior. Study. She will tell you her butt hurts. Ask to see.
Cleaning and Terrace : Rachel is there at 13.00. Pick that time. For Emily she is studying every day at 18.00 on the terrace.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
ah yeah , forgot she is staring at the ocean at 14... so i closed the terrace achi...
---
do not clean the place before you see who you want to see
> yeah that is what i tried, and with cloe bath there is a problem...unless it is skipping fault somehow...but i cannot do anything whenlaunch+she is in tub masturbating . and after she does that- i dont see her until 2100... but not sure if id have 'clean' button, checked, i dont.
i jsut get chores clean options on saturdays only ...will see next week...on usual days she is at 13:00 there as well ...oh got it on WENSDAY :}{

Study - yeah mysteriousl i still have no option. (weekends, monday - nothing) ohhh...got it on TUESDAY!
k only cloe spanked left... but im focused on that repeatable susan-mom so cannot get up early

Last edited:

yooyoo

Jul 5, 2018
1- how can I set a babysitting for Dare quest? i tried to speak charlotte during day but there isn't any conversation about it!

2- I didn't speak to Amy for about 2 weeks, but she doesn't do anything! i wait her 2-3 am in the living room but nothing happen!

1602940541324.png

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
do not clean the place before you see who you want to see
> yeah that is what i tried, and with cloe bath there is a problem...unless it is skipping fault somehow...but i cannot do anything whenlaunch+she is in tub masturbating . and after she does that- i dont see her until 2100... but not sure if id have 'clean' button, checked, i dont.
i jsut get chores clean options on saturdays only ...will see next week...on usual days she is at 13:00 there as well
Every fourth time you visit the Hot Tub at 13:00 Chloe masturbates, if you let her masturbate there a day before you've to clean, she should not do it the next day, so you can get this cleaning progress...

which day do you find amy playing at night?
It's not a specific day. It's random (2/3 Chance), but got some other conditions as well (after you've found her there the last time, you need at least wait for 3 days until she does it again, also you need to avoid talking to her for at least one day and the time must be between 00:00 and 03:00)

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Every fourth time you visit the Hot Tub at 13:00 Chloe masturbates
i dunno why i thought that i do chores only on saturday. my meory tells me that i was waiting for the whole week... well, could be quiteprobable given that habbit of getting passes or making chloe to do chores for me...

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
eh cannot get spanking option in that susan games... keep loosing , re-load save, loose again. i think im granted that optino when winning kneeling contest.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
View attachment 860611
I already tried re downloading idk what to do
Is this the compressed version? And how are you playing it? I have the same thing... with the compressed version and using it under joiplay on android. So can't say for sure which thing is causing the problem. Although I've played many renpy game on android with joiplay no problems. But you could always try the uncompressed if so.

Odd thing though, using one of the saves posted here it fixes it, although the tracker layout is different.

But that save is too far along I think to do the new events like 'dare', no contracts anymore and need one for a trigger, and starting over is so far back I haven't gotten back to it.

Last edited:

Kyoto97

Aug 15, 2020
Is there any event to trigger "Return To The Island" ( Chapter 3 ), or should i Complete the mission that is not yet green.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Is this the compressed version? And how are you playing it? I have the same thing... with the compressed version and using it under joiplay on android. So can't say for sure which thing is causing the problem. Although I've played many renpy game on android with joiplay no problems.

Odd thing though, using one of the saves posted here it fixes it, although the tracker layout is different.

But that save is too far along I think to do the new events like 'dare', no contracts anymore and new one for a trigger, and starting over is so far back I haven't gotten back to it.
Chapter 3 got 3 different trackers, the first one is "buggy" (but it's not game breaking). THe images for the three representatives (Karl, Seoyun and Avani) are missing, that's it...

Is there any event to trigger "Return To The Island" ( Chapter 3 ), or should i Complete the mission that is not yet green.
After you finished all stars for "Bare bottom public spanking" (Rachel), there should be a conversation at dinner to trigger the "Return to the island"...

Reactions: Kyoto97

nicholas88888

Nov 28, 2018
Is this the compressed version? And how are you playing it? I have the same thing... with the compressed version and using it under joiplay on android. So can't say for sure which thing is causing the problem. Although I've played many renpy game on android with joiplay no problems. But you could always try the uncompressed if so.

But that save is too far along I think to do the new events like 'dare', no contracts anymore and need one for a trigger, and starting over is so far back I haven't gotten back to it.
it isn't the compressed version. Even on new saves it won't work

nicholas88888

Nov 28, 2018
Chapter 3 got 3 different trackers, the first one is "buggy" (but it's not game breaking). THe images for the three representatives (Karl, Seoyun and Avani) are missing, that's it...

After you finished all stars for "Bare bottom public spanking" (Rachel), there should be a conversation at dinner to trigger the "Return to the island"...
how do you get a different tracker

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
k finnaly managed to win in kneeling contest after like dozen of reloads.
inventor of milestone quest - the hell couldrons are ready for u!

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
View attachment 861828
eh cannot get spanking option in that susan games... i think im granted that option when winning kneeling contest. i lost it (with tons of re-loads)
another try - still loosing (with re-loads)

ayone has postmilsetone sav.e milstone is such a BS! **** slow-downer trap
Do you have Femdom enabled? If so you could temporarily turn it off and you should always win the kneeling contest.

Reactions: ThL
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes