Lhooq

May 19, 2017
Bit stuck - the only quests open are Free Spirit, Gaming Addiction, Dare

Free Spirit I have the first star but can't get the second as I can't find any way to work while Emily is present;
Gaming Addiction never starts - have tried spending several days doing nothing but being in the Living Room 2.00 & 3.00 and nothing happens;
Dare seems to need Gaming Addiction (babysitting) to progress beyond first star?

Any hints gratefully received!

MasterMerp

Oct 10, 2019

Free Spirit I have the first star but can't get the second as I can't find any way to work while Emily is present;
Gaming Addiction never starts - have tried spending several days doing nothing but being in the Living Room 2.00 & 3.00 and nothing happens;
Dare seems to need Gaming Addiction (babysitting) to progress beyond first star?

Tips below in the spoilers

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also if you finish the 3 open Options you mentioned they will unlock a few more. You're still in for quite a bit more content.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lhooq

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018

Gaming addiction : she plays usually at 00.00 and there is a 3 days cooldown before she plays again

Reactions: Lhooq

steffan00

Apr 4, 2020
Hey.
I have a bug in the game

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts-island/events/e247/e247_jump_to_island.rpy", line 365, in <module>
File "game/scripts-core/handlers/location.rpy", line 69, in jump
File "game/scripts-core/handlers/talk.rpy", line 204, in aggro
File "game/scripts-core/handlers/frame.rpy", line 503, in location
File "game/scripts-core/handlers/location.rpy", line 95, in background
KeyError: u'playerroom'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts-yacht/locations/bathroom/loc_bathroom_shower.rpyc", line 6, in script call
File "scripts-island/events/e247/e247_jump_to_island.rpyc", line 365, in script
File "D:\Patreon\CMA\CureMyAddiction-C3-E11-A-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Patreon\CMA\CureMyAddiction-C3-E11-A-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/scripts-island/events/e247/e247_jump_to_island.rpy", line 365, in <module>
File "game/scripts-core/handlers/location.rpy", line 69, in jump
File "game/scripts-core/handlers/talk.rpy", line 204, in aggro
File "game/scripts-core/handlers/frame.rpy", line 503, in location
File "game/scripts-core/handlers/location.rpy", line 95, in background
KeyError: u'playerroom'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Cure My Addiction C3-E11-A
Thu Oct 22 08:45:52 2020

Where I can find help?

Sep 1, 2017
I can't complete the bondage device. I've tried to go to work and return to the yacht multiple times but it didn't work. I got a scene where Emily and Chloe did the rock paper scissor and Chloe won but even after doing that, I didn't complete it.

drdredit

Jul 1, 2020
Grinding for the contracts is unplayable, definitely. Adding forced breaks to the process, with nothing to do during those breaks, was a terrible decision. Having only three-hour visits with the girls, with only one thing to do during those three hours, was also a bad decision.
This is a great chapter. Love the Island and Yacht stores - and most of the office. The contracts are pointless and awful - and no payoff for the work. And the Sophie stuff makes no sense. She is not at all an interesting or fun. At leaset Susan has a personality. OK - only two dumb scenes and I skipped right through them , except for the Charlotte interlude. Simply not my thing or interest at all, but it that is what the dev wants, it is his playground. But, if you are going to give no femdom option these scenes should go. The Charlotte scene in price of arrogance was fun - but not worth the out of character mode of the MC. If he wouldn't give it up for Susan why would he for Sophie. So that and the kind of pointless contracts exercise brought it down for me.

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I can't complete the bondage device. I've tried to go to work and return to the yacht multiple times but it didn't work. I got a scene where Emily and Chloe did the rock paper scissor and Chloe won but even after doing that, I didn't complete it.
Bondage device
Prerequisites: After you return from the last office trip and have a certain talk with Chloe
Characters: Chloe
Description: There is so much devices to try in Susan's room.
Guide:
★ Wait for Chloe to come to you to discuss something. Be patient it make take some time.
★ After she talks to you go to Susan's room with her using the regular 'Time for fun' option inside the repeatables and pick
the bondage option.
★ Once in Susan's room, pick the new bondage option.

If that fails post a save

MasterMerp

Oct 10, 2019
Hi there. Please help me with those two stars.

For the Rachel idle scenes you just have to keep on trying. It is random which scene you will get to see. Although if someone would do the labour to decompile and read the game code it would probably able to trigger the scene with a console command... but just trying a few times is easier and most likely faster as well!

To take Chloe for a walk you need to arrange for Rachel to be busy (talking with Susan, Susan will help you here) and Emily to not intervene (send her for punishment to your room, but just don't go there. She will wait there the full hour and will be unable to intervene in whatever you do with Chloe on the deck.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hi there. Please help me with those two stars.
Chloe :
Keep Her on a Short Leash #1
Description: Things have been so hectic since the Island that you have been neglecting an important aspect of Chloe’s
training. It’s time to rectify the situation.
Guide:
★ Susan looks like she has something to share. Talk to her.
★ Call Charlotte and order the required props.
★ Wait for Susan to approach you and tell you that the package has arrived.
★ Once Emily has earned a punishment, send her to your room. Immediately after that talk to Rachel and tell her that
Susan is looking for her. Find Chloe and tell her to follow you.
★ Let Chloe do it.
★ Do it for her.
★ Repeat the event and push for more.

Rachel :
Naked yoga : In the morning in her room (before 09.00), catch her doing her exercises

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Need help please! I'm stuck on Not Fooling Anyone on Chloe. Can't do the task. Any suggestions?
Prerequisites: complete Mother's Wish
Description: Maybe Chloe's first punishment was not that effective...
Guide:
★ A new punishment option is available for Chloe. See My Wish on how to punish Chloe. Choose "Something new"

My Wish
Description: An effective punishment is by essence something you don't like.
Guide:
★ Chloe will be frustrated if you invite Emily but not her for a couple of days.

pomocek

Dec 31, 2019
Description: Maybe Chloe's first punishment was not that effective...
Guide:
★ A new punishment option is available for Chloe. See My Wish on how to punish Chloe. Choose "Something new"

My Wish
Description: An effective punishment is by essence something you don't like.
Guide:
★ Chloe will be frustrated if you invite Emily but not her for a couple of days.
You describe wrong task, but tnx. I've done all task, only 'Not Fooling Anyone' makes problems

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes