MoonSae

Jan 2, 2020
Well started playing Chapter 3 and kinda disappointment.Repeating things from chapter 2 for now and interface compared to chapter 1/2 is fucking sad tbh.I don't know what are those changes...Hope the stuff with uncle is worth playing it otherwise is completely disaster.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
It's very hard to enjoy a game where you only like one character (In this case: Rachel) and you have to fuck every other female and watch their content to unlock hers, not only that you have to suffer watching her get dominated by another character you have no interest in, you can't get rid of any of the content you're not interested in either (except for femdom).

The renders aren't half bad though the animations could use some work, I'm in chapter 2 but after finishing all of Rachel's content until a certain point, I'm really thinking of dropping this because the things I have to do to unlock more of her content are really not to my liking, even the daring game didn't include her, in the previous chapter she was excluded entirely from the second half...Really annoying, there is a strong illusion of choice here but a decent game nontheless..

Reactions: nezz82

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
It's very hard to enjoy a game where you only like one character (In this case: Rachel) and you have to fuck every other female and watch their content to unlock hers, not only that you have to suffer watching her get dominated by another character you have no interest in, you can't get rid of any of the content you're not interested in either (except for femdom).

The renders aren't half bad though the animations could use some work, I'm in chapter 2 but after finishing all of Rachel's content until a certain point, I'm really thinking of dropping this because the things I have to do to unlock more of her content are really not to my liking, even the daring game didn't include her, in the previous chapter she was excluded entirely from the second half...Really annoying, there is a strong illusion of choice here but a decent game nontheless..
There is a lot of Rachel action in Chapter 3

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018

Especially the return to the island (Rachel, Susan and Amy only)

Reactions: Drafox

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Especially the return to the island (Rachel, Susan and Amy only)
If it were up to me I would get rid of both Amy and Susan but oh well...

Won't lie though; Amy has a beautiful butt though her personality is rotten..And Susan is so obssessed with being in control also her very existence makes me feel as a side kick for any female in the game regardless of who my favorite is (Rachel in this case).
There is also a weird thing I noticed about the writing, the dev has some issues with virginal characters, there are a lot of missed opportunities here.
Chloe for instance, I don't see why they had to make her a vaginally experienced girl, makes no sense since the MC tried so hard to get in her pants, it makes you feel like you had to do all that to have sex with her but some random loser got there first without even trying most likely, you see what I mean...

Update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UPDATE 2:

Last edited:
Reactions: ThL

arlak

Jul 2, 2019
hello, I have the following problem:
when I use my backups from chapter 3 version 8, I have the following event tree.

I did the test with a save provided by another player and I see the events added in the last update

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
hello, I have the following problem:
when I use my backups from chapter 3 version 8, I have the following event tree.

I did the test with a save provided by another player and I see the events added in the last update
The tracker changed in between 'before island' and after island' in chapter 3. That's probably it. As far as it doesn't prevent you to play...

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
The problem is that I cannot trigger the departure on the island to advance the story :(
Spank Rachel butt naked in the corridor with Susan watching. Then go talk to Susan. It starts the chain of dialog to go to the island

Reactions: arlak

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
If it were up to me I would get rid of both Amy and Susan but oh well...

Won't lie though; Amy has a beautiful butt though her personality is rotten..And Susan is so obssessed with being in control also her very existence makes me feel as a side kick for any female in the game regardless of who my favorite is (Rachel in this case).
There is also a weird thing I noticed about the writing, the dev has some issues with virginal characters, there are a lot of missed opportunities here.
Chloe for instance, I don't see why they had to make her a vaginally experienced girl, makes no sense since the MC tried so hard to get in her pants, it makes you feel like you had to do all that to have sex with her but some random loser got there first without even trying most likely, you see what I mean...

Update:

UPDATE 2:
I would 110% NOT get rid of Amy as for Susan...I'm okay with her being there but yes I would not want her to tag in any scene not even verbally..
But I do agree with what you said about Chloe...
Rachel first scene...since MC got basically accepted into this trio that Rachel has...I don't really see a problem.
EDIT : even though I loathed Amy first chapter and second untill the thing happened...I think her character reached a good point and I'm more than okay with her.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I need some help with this quest and first star. I`ve tried several times but nothing heppened
don't have sex with her for a few days and go to sleep at 3 in the morning because you need to check the living room where the PC is ...she will be playing LOL on your account/PC

D3aTH99999

Dec 29, 2018
I am stuck in 'spending time with Emily'. its the last star that I have to collect from chapter 1 I followed every step in the walkthrough but nothin happened please HELP Capture.PNG

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I am stuck in 'spending time with Emily'. its the last star that I have to collect from chapter 1 I followed every step in the walkthrough but nothin happened please HELP View attachment 879403
Did you see Linda & Emily together. Is it just a question of winning the rock/paper.scissors or something else ?
Post a save if you want

ytreza4321

May 18, 2020
I'm stuck in "Aunt makes mistakes" susan don't asm me anymore "if she needs your skills" and I haven't finish the quest with Rachel and Susan any tips ?

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes