ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Chapter 4 episode 1 Patch Note:
  • Chapter 4 doesn't require your old save. Just start a new game.
  • One new location has been added. [Poll Result]
  • Added missing portrait of the representatives and the reception clerk .
  • Updated GUI
  • Updated Tracker GUI and added functionalities (track all, untrack all)
  • Lots of new idles of Emily and Chloe living in the penthouse.
  • New punishment reason for Chloe and Emily to reflect the current situation.
  • New babysitting starting condition, it's not possible if Chloe and Emily are at home.
  • 1 punishment event for Chloe, it has one main scene and 2 additional small scenes.
  • 1 more event for Chloe, it has 2 different scenes.
  • 1 event for Emily with 2 main scenes.
  • 1 event with Chloe, Amy and Charlotte. It's a multi steps event with a lot of small scenes to find.
  • 1 event with Sophie. 1 main scene with 2 possible extras. Also has a small femdom scene (optional).

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
  • Updated GUI
  • New babysitting starting condition, it's not possible if Chloe and Emily are at home.
  • 1 punishment event for Chloe, it has one main scene and 2 additional small scenes.
  • 1 event with Chloe, Amy and Charlotte. It's a multi steps event with a lot of small scenes to find.
  • 1 event with Sophie. 1 main scene with 2 possible extras. Also has a small femdom scene (optional).
awesome...can't wait to see more of Chloe Emily and Amy :D
EDIT : thank you for posting this :)

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
  • Updated GUI
Thanks for your posting, but I'm only looking forward to the events with Amy and Charlotte, because I was hoping that there will finally be more events with Rachel and Susan. Linda doesn't seem to play a role at all anymore. :(

Sorry for my English, is with translator... :(

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thanks for your posting, but I'm only looking forward to the events with Amy and Charlotte, because I was hoping that there will finally be more events with Rachel and Susan. Linda doesn't seem to play a role at all anymore. :(

Sorry for my English, is with translator... :(
I don't know for sure, but my best guess is that there will be at least another release without Rachel, Susan and Linda. We'll see them again in the final one, for sure.

Reactions: Coyote01 and BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Don't mention it.
I'll update the walkthrough during the WE, with the usual spoilers / blue balls alerts ;)
Ya...nothing we can do about it...I'm just happy I'll be able to have some content with Chloe Emilly and Amy :D
I don't know for sure, but my best guess is that there will be at least another release without Rachel, Susan and Linda. We'll see them again in the final one, for sure.
I personally.,....(personal oppinion) I would not mind if Susan had a accident...on her way to the city..and died...Personally I would not mind.
I know it's not going to happen and I know the dev won't do that ( thank god since I don't want to be strangled by other users or cursed..) but I would not mind..like at all...

• Haha
Reactions: ThL

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I don't know if this is a bug or what, but when I invite someone over, I can no longer go to the office. (I am continuing from my save at the end of Ch3 Ep9.) This means I can't finish the scenes where Chloe and Emily visit me in the office, and thus can't finish the "Free Spirit" event chain. Is there a patch for this bug?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I don't know if this is a bug or what, but when I invite someone over, I can no longer go to the office. (I am continuing from my save at the end of Ch3 Ep9.) This means I can't finish the scenes where Chloe and Emily visit me in the office, and thus can't finish the "Free Spirit" event chain. Is there a patch for this bug?
There is no bug.
When you invite Emily or Chloe, wait for the 3rd hour and you'll have a new dialog option "I have work to do" (or something like that). Then you can go to the office and finish the quests

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
In chapter 3 I cannot find out how to trigger the Charlotte babysit Amy event to continue Dare and Gaming Addiction quests
Be in the living room late at night (00.00+). If you have done nothing with her for a few days you might catch Amy playing on the PC. The following morning you can ask Charlotte to babysit.

Reactions: player6969666

MoonSae

Jan 2, 2020
  • Updated GUI
Hope this GUI won't be even in a single % similar to GUI from chapter 3 -.-

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes