Dec 2, 2019
Can anybody tell me if I need to deliberately fail "Consequences #1" to get Star 6 and 7 to proceed (ie all the stars)?

I'm 93% done with the Chapter 2.

I also cannot get the 2nd star for New Life #3 or the 6 or 7 star for New Life #2 - Amy is at the highest discipline level.

I just don't wanna go to Chapter 3 without seeing the conclusion of the life on the Yacht.

I have Femdom off.

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I haven't play CMA in a while, I got tired of grinding and couldn't progress to sex with stepmom/aunt. I think I was able to bang the redhead and the blonde but mostly role playing with Asian cousin and just hand-jobs and "dominance sessions" with the Captain and Aunt. Like I said its been a while.
Is there a chapter with progress with all the women? Perhaps a save also?
Jump to Chapter 3, you'll miss a lot though

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Can anybody tell me if I need to deliberately fail "Consequences #1" to get Star 6 and 7 to proceed (ie all the stars)?

I'm 93% done with the Chapter 2.

I also cannot get the 2nd star for New Life #3 or the 6 or 7 star for New Life #2 - Amy is at the highest discipline level.

I just don't wanna go to Chapter 3 without seeing the conclusion of the life on the Yacht.

I have Femdom off.
You need to reach the conditions to get the stars : have one of the girls fail 3 times in a row. If you're femdom off you'll have the option to skip the punishment in front of Susan and still get the star
New Life # 2 it's a question of testing all the options when you send Amy cleaning Emily's toys. Have her clean it with her mouth, try it, follow you in your room.
New Life # 3 : Punish Amy when Chloe has a pending punishment. (Amy's obedience 4+) . Do nothing with Chloe. When Amy needs to be punished (it doesn't have to be a deserved punishment for Amy, you can be unfair every once in a while) choose level 4 punishment, there will be a new option that includes Chloe

Reactions: thunderkiss321

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
I would even consider playing it if it was not in separate chapters. thats so lame, there are many games well over 10gb which are a whole game. they are just packed in parts or downloaded using torrents.
Also the first part that I did play was so ultra grindy, while I heard the last parts are not. Merging this all together and balancing things out would probably pull in more players which would like to see the entire girls progression and content

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
So far, the game is 4.2 GB, if they where in one piece !!!! How large the game will come, only heavens (dev)knows, so would you like to download it, if it was about 10 GB ????
i assume that 90%+ of ppl here have a fast connection. downloading 10gb over 200mb/s is like what few minutes at best?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I would even consider playing it if it was not in separate chapters. thats so lame, there are many games well over 10gb which are a whole game. they are just packed in parts or downloaded using torrents.
Also the first part that I did play was so ultra grindy, while I heard the last parts are not. Merging this all together and balancing things out would probably pull in more players which would like to see the entire girls progression and content
On the other hand, being able to skip Chapter 1 (with the grind) and play directly Chapter 2 or 3 is an advantage to some players...

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
i assume that 90%+ of ppl here have a fast connection. downloading 10gb over 200mb/s is like what few minutes at best?
Oh boy, you are so wrong about that 90% of ppl !!!! Ppl here asks constantly compressed versions of games, so imho is that they DON`T have fast connections as you presume.
;)

Arhiman

Jul 16, 2019
Promising Chapter it looks ! Still not a fan of the grinding and scenes with Sophie, but let's see how it goes !

Kondorito

Feb 10, 2020
I missed this game so much! AT LAST I will be able to play Chapter 3 full! Thank you TheGary, ThL and everyone involved in the development of this awesome game!

Reactions: ThL
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes