Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
It sooo stupid...
Chapter 1...
Chapter 2...
Chapter 3...
Chapter 4...

Why...
Why The F*** it can not be posibble to merge in one Game??????
Because the new updates caused problems in the old content. With full game the bug search was much more complex. There were also problems with the saves. This is the best solution for the problems.

Reactions: ThL

MoonSae

Jan 2, 2020
No bug fix, 0.11.2 is the latest. I don't remember what causes this.
:(I downloaded game again but still the same.Did i lose something in places of those words?Could you share screen how it looks when it works perfectly ?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
:(I downloaded game again but still the same.Did i lose something in places of those words?Could you share screen how it looks when it works perfectly ?
I checked and I have the same when I load an old save : there was a change in the tracker, post island of Chapter 3. The missing images come from here.
You don't miss anything.
Keep playing, after the island there will be a new tracker and it will be OK

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Hi, how to earn extra points for Sophie events and how Sophie earns it
Simple : you win a contract negotiation against Sophie it's +1 for you, you loose the negotiation against Sophie, it's +1 for her
I think kobetti was asking how to get extra points to use to extend the basic scene... The answer is... refuse the meeting.

If you win the contract and refuse the meeting, your point carries over. If you lose the contract and refuse the meeting, Sophie's point carries over.

BTW, really hoping we can fuck Sophie soon... in the ass preferably! :love: :devilish: :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: ThL and kobetti

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Will there ever be True Love with Emily, possible marriage?
My secret wish, but Gary doesn't always (or should I say almost never?) follow my suggestions :love::sneaky: ... and I'm not the only admiral if there is ever a poll about the ending :eek:

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Please help me with those two stars. I`ve tried everything
For the first one, punish Chloe with the dildo pole. Do NOT advance time. Wander around rooms returning to the bedroom periodically. Not sure if it triggers every time. You might have to punish her more than once to get it. Luckily, punishments are pretty easy to come by in this version.

For the second, don't punish Emily for a few days and then spend the afternoon "waiting" in the bedroom. She should show up.

MoonSae

Jan 2, 2020
I checked and I have the same when I load an old save : there was a change in the tracker, post island of Chapter 3. The missing images come from here.
You don't miss anything.
Keep playing, after the island there will be a new tracker and it will be OK
Good,thank for help.I'm on the island already ^^

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
My secret wish, but Gary doesn't always (or should I say almost never?) follow my suggestions :love::sneaky: ... and I'm not the only admiral if there is ever a poll about the ending :eek:
Well we can hope he does this time - it's really the only ending worth getting

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
The walkthrough covers all 4 chapters

sorry, i dont understand how to use this walkthrough. it lists event names alphabetically but i have no clue what to do now? i just walk around and talk people. tracker does not show event names. is there a walkthrough in order rather than random? also for example :

A just reward Prerequisites: When on the yacht Characters: Emily Description: Emily shows so much dedication that she deserves a treat Guide: ★ If you manage to get 2 blowjobs from Emily in a single day you'll be able to pick a new reward option when you talk to her.

how is this helpful? tell me how i get 2 bjs.

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
how is this helpful? tell me how i get 2 bjs.
For Example with a punishment, picking "handcuffed Blowjob" or during the interactive sex event ("Emily you want a massage?" or whatever it's called).
After that it should trigger a new dialogue while talking to Emily("you deserve a reward").

The Tracker is actually full of names. You have an option to deactivate names for uncompleted events.
Click on it, and it will show the name of every event.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also:
As this is an sandbox-style game and not a VN, you can't really do a step by step walkthrough.
You have your tracker with the events that are currently open for you, and what you have to do for that event you can look up in the walkthrough.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes