caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ch.4_Ep.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
So I'm currently in chapter 3, trying to do all the old chapter 2 content before biting into the new additions, How do you trigger the "regular" Rachel sex scenes, the ones that in her bedroom where there's an option for the schoolgirl/teacher thing, When I go there at night it says I that it has to do with rewards, but when I do well in the test it just gives me a massage/spanking related/shower/anal options.

Edit: Somewhat fixed, I think. I just click the claim reward option in the bedroom and the MC says there's nothing to claim but after that Rachel comes to sleep and I can choose the schoolgirl/teacher thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThL

kurisu06

Jan 26, 2018
Hi everyone, i upgrade my comp, and i lost all save, can someone be nice, and send me is save from the chapter 3 episode 8 ? thanks a lot

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
How do I end Chapter 2? Do I have to get punished according to "Consequences #1"?

I'm 93% finished.
If you're femdom off you don't need to be punished. But in any case you need to have one of the girls miss her 3 tests (discourage her and distract her), then go see Susan when Rachel tells you so.

Reactions: thunderkiss321

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
have been away since 2.. and working past 3 now. But I am stuck (confused) for Guest at Home, how do I call a girl over? I only see a phone at the office, and can only call Sophie, or am I being blind/ignorant?

EDIT, blind.. phone found during day in living room...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: 2796natt and ThL

Kondorito

Feb 10, 2020
Hey guys! Sorry if this is a stupid question, but just started playing Ch. 3, and I am kinda lost. Is there a quest/mission table with stars like in Ch. 1 and Ch. 2? I am seeing only the trackers for specific actions with the characters, but not the missions with descriptions. Maybe those get unlocked after playing a while? I just arrived in the yacht for the first time.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hey guys! Sorry if this is a stupid question, but just started playing Ch. 3, and I am kinda lost. Is there a quest/mission table with stars like in Ch. 1 and Ch. 2? I am seeing only the trackers for specific actions with the characters, but not the missions with descriptions. Maybe those get unlocked after playing a while? I just arrived in the yacht for the first time.
Chapter 3 follows the same logic. You need to complete events with the girls.
There is a tracker that enables you to see what needs to be done yet and which events are still locked (waiting that you are far enough in the story)

Kondorito

Feb 10, 2020
Chapter 3 follows the same logic. You need to complete events with the girls.
There is a tracker that enables you to see what needs to be done yet and which events are still locked (waiting that you are far enough in the story)
Ah! Clicking each tracker will show the stars inside and doing the mouse-over them you can see what each one is about, I missed that before.
I was trying to follow your tutorial with the event titles and descriptions and was not finding any of those stars in the trackers.
Thanks ThL :)

Reactions: ThL
Sep 1, 2017
Is there a saved file for Mac with all the missions completed for chapter 3? I've been trying to do the Chloe's bondage but the event never comes even after I keep returning to the yacht and waited for weeks.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Is there a saved file for Mac with all the missions completed for chapter 3? I've been trying to do the Chloe's bondage but the event never comes even after I keep returning to the yacht and waited for weeks.
You probably miss one talk with her, or something else. It never takes more than 3-4 days when something is bound to happen.

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Hey guys!
It's a great update as always! I have a question. Emily has a pending punishment, but i am not able to catch her in my bedroom in the afternoon. At what time is she there? Or is this event random?
And how can i trigger Chloe's hidden event during her punishment?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hey guys!
It's a great update as always! I have a question. Emily has a pending punishment, but i am not able to catch her in my bedroom in the afternoon. At what time is she there? Or is this event random?
And how can i trigger Chloe's hidden event during her punishment?
Emily : When you have a punishment pending Emily doesn't come in bedroom in the afternoon. Deal with it, wait two days and stalk the bedroom in the afternoon
Chloe : first time there is only one scne. 2d time on, go back to the bedroom. If there is nothing new, go back to the living room. And go back again in the bedroom (it's a random each time you enter the bedroom). For the 3rd scene, punish Chloe a third time

Reactions: chuckypetya
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes