chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Emily : When you have a punishment pending Emily doesn't come in bedroom in the afternoon. Deal with it, wait two days and stalk the bedroom in the afternoon
Chloe : first time there is only one scne. 2d time on, go back to the bedroom. If there is nothing new, go back to the living room. And go back again in the bedroom (it's a random each time you enter the bedroom). For the 3rd scene, punish Chloe a third time
Thanks, i try it :) I need to be patient i think, i have done this procedure, punished Emily, but cant find her in the bedroom. :D Nor the hidden scene with Chloe :D :D Patience... patience... :D

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thanks, i try it :) I need to be patient i think, i have done this procedure, punished Emily, but cant find her in the bedroom. :D Nor the hidden scene with Chloe :D :D Patience... patience... :D
Hidden scene with Chloe : if you repeat enough times, you can't miss it, do it back fro from bedroom to living room long enough and that's it

Reactions: chuckypetya

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
Got this error message after getting on the island, after fucking linda on the bed that's on the beach shortly after arriving on the island, any idea what's the cause?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
edit: solved it by skipping on said scene but I still wonder if it'll cause some future problems

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Got this error message after getting on the island, after fucking linda on the bed that's on the beach shortly after arriving on the island, any idea what's the cause?
edit: solved it by skipping on said scene but I still wonder if it'll cause some future problems
I assume you meant Rachel (Linda is the doc)
Reported anyway to the dev

Reactions: Zoranian

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
It comes from an event 'before the island'. It's a rare possibility.
Either use a save before going to the island and complete it, then only go to the island, or just ignore, as you did

Reactions: Zoranian

sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
Hidden scene with Chloe : if you repeat enough times, you can't miss it, do it back fro from bedroom to living room long enough and that's it
So, I need to repeat the whole scene or just click livingroom - bedroom - livingroom - bedroom (loop) several times?

I tried the loop for, almost, 10 times with no look...

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
So, I need to repeat the whole scene or just click livingroom - bedroom - livingroom - bedroom (loop) several times?

I tried the loop for, almost, 10 times with no look...
On the first time you punish her with the pole there is no additional scene.
That's when you punish Chloe a second and then a third time that you get the scenes

sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
On the first time you punish her with the pole there is no additional scene.
That's when you punish Chloe a second and then a third time that you get the scenes
I punished her at least four time with the pole... no additional scene.

Each time I punished Chloe I swap between living room and bed room several times... no way...

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I punished her at least four time with the pole... no additional scene.

Each time I punished Chloe I swap between living room and bed room several times... no way...
post a save, I'll look into it

Ghoct

Feb 25, 2019
All the walkthrough say is "Take a Spanking", but i must be retarded because i have no idea how to trigger it, after playing like 100 in-game days
Susan spanks both you and Rachel, when you enter Rachel's room at 22:00 it should be at the bottom of the choices is the option to get spanked.
I had the same problem, and found out it`s a bug!
If you play with "MC punishment" enabled, but "femdom content" disabled, the spanking option will not show up!

You just need to switch on "Femdom Content" from the help menu in order for the spanking option to show up. After you collected the star you can disable femdom content again.

mammonite

Nov 1, 2017
i just finished playing chapter 1 , although i grind through it , i enjoyed it . starting now at chapter 2 i can see drastic improvements :) , good game overall.:love:

Reactions: ThL

launi

(╯•﹏•╰)
Donor
May 2, 2017
hi,
i left out a few updates.
is it possible to go back to the yacht at the end of ch3?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
hi,
i left out a few updates.
is it possible to go back to the yacht at the end of ch3?

No, once you go to the island you can't go back. So do not trigger the island trip (see in the walkthrough) until you have completed all other events.

Reactions: launi

boxerx007

Nov 3, 2018
how to trigger free sprit in chapter 3 after island event?
only first star is done

NVM got it
lol

Last edited:
Reactions: ThL
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes