ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hmm, just not happening for me. I've tried it like 10 times.

Oh well.

Thanks for your work though.
you need to have achieved the 2d star, and it can't happen the same day as the 2d, otherwise, pure random

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
how to get 1st star on quest Punishments? rest stars on that quest are done
Do not speak to Chloe the whole day, when the girls ask to go out let them go. Chloe should come home alone drunk

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
I'm having this problem when I try to load a old save in the final version of the Chapter 3. New events are not showing in the tracker. What is stranger is even when I delete all saves, clean persistent, even in the AppData, when I start a new game the tracker still is bugged.
I tried to download from other mirrors, and from the compressed version, and they too don't work.
Someone know what is happening and can help? Last time I played was in episode 7 or 8, idk. What if I download and play the episode 9, 10 and 11 after? Someone got links for old versions?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dqslime

Oct 1, 2017
In chapter 2 there's a bug where when Amy doesn't show up and you head to the infirmary the dialogue goes on a loop. That might only be when you wake up earlier than 8:00 though.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I'm having this problem when I try to load a old save in the final version of the Chapter 3. New events are not showing in the tracker. What is stranger is even when I delete all saves, clean persistent, even in the AppData, when I start a new game the tracker still is bugged.
I tried to download from other mirrors, and from the compressed version, and they too don't work.
Someone know what is happening and can help? Last time I played was in episode 7 or 8, idk. What if I download and play the episode 9, 10 and 11 after? Someone got links for old versions?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The tracker changes after the Island trip of Chapter 3.
This change causes the errors that you have here.
Not really a bug, and your tracker is displaying properly what is available

Alex24

Jun 3, 2020
in chloe's punishment mission from chapter 3 she has to do her homework wrong a week how do i get that star?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
in chloe's punishment mission from chapter 3 she has to do her homework wrong a week how do i get that star?
Have a talk with her and discourage her from overdoing. Keep distracting her and talking to her to keep her motivation low the whole week

Veneficae

Apr 12, 2019
Hmmm...chapter 3 seems incredibly buggy, some scenes straight up ends by going to the start menu and deletes all your progress.

TheJatin

Apr 30, 2019
I really like this game but I'm stuck in Ch311A Island event where dialogue to sleep with any girl doesn't appear and I cant finish the Island. I tried using saves from internet (going through millions of popup ads and other BS) but they weren't compatible. can anyone help me PLEASE ??

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I really like this game but I'm stuck in Ch311A Island event where dialogue to sleep with any girl doesn't appear and I cant finish the Island. I tried using saves from internet (going through millions of popup ads and other BS) but they weren't compatible. can anyone help me PLEASE ??
Be in the living room at 22.00 or 23.00
Choose to sleep, then you'll have the option to choose your girl (first Rachel, then the other ones as they become available)

TheJatin

Apr 30, 2019
Be in the living room at 22.00 or 23.00
Choose to sleep, then you'll have the option to choose your girl (first Rachel, then the other ones as they become available)
Holy F*ing Sh*t !! I spent hours trying to sleep with them, read walkthroughs countless times if only they could mention that in game or in walkthrough. I almost gave up on the game but you Sir have saved me. Divines bless your kind heart :)

Reactions: ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Holy F*ing Sh*t !! I spent hours trying to sleep with them, read walkthroughs countless times if only they could mention that in game or in walkthrough. I almost gave up on the game but you Sir have saved me. Divines bless your kind heart :)
Thanks, but it was already written in the walkthrough (I thought as much, I did it... :cool:) :
The option to go to sleep with someone is available at 22.00 and 23.00 in the Living Room. Choose 'Sleep' under the Sleep with me tonight event ;)

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes