ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
My advise it NOT TO GO to the island before completing all quests. You won't be able to go back to the yacht afterwards.
Thanks. That was my impression so I need to find an earlier save I think or is there a way to avoid automatically going to the island while I complete the yacht quests and how do I get the the bondage quest. I have returned to the office several times but cloe never talks to me after returning from the office to advance the other quests.

Edit: Think I figured it out. Went back to office and am checking for emails to make sure I get all of Linda's emails as well as others before I go back to yacht. In the meantime I can earn more money.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThL

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
These two screen shots are what I am down to: Linda hasn't come to talk to me yet so I can talk to Susan and I haven't started to talk to anyone so I end up at the island. I have left a mess on the bed for Amy to clean. I think I could ignore the Note 2 and the last star for Amy and just continue with note 1 so I can go to the island at this point knowing that I will not get the yacht again. I could also get some help to finish up note 2 and last Amy star because I am at my wits end on how to do that before moving to the island. ThL maybe just a nudge in the right direction or even a step by step at this time.

Once I came back from the office things went relatively quickly.

screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Because it's a sandbox game so it's massively complicated, confusing for modding. A walkthrough mod is almost pointless and impossible to make. A gallery mod would be too complicated and take too long to make that many modders don't want to waste their valuable time.
I here you. I don't mod but agree it's not the type of game for any kind of mod. The W/T in the OP is helpful only because it is event oriented instead of top to bottom story oriented and even then you find problems with some events being left out. Just MHO

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
These two screen shots are what I am down to: Linda hasn't come to talk to me yet so I can talk to Susan and I haven't started to talk to anyone so I end up at the island. I have left a mess on the bed for Amy to clean. I think I could ignore the Note 2 and the last star for Amy and just continue with note 1 so I can go to the island at this point knowing that I will not get the yacht again. I could also get some help to finish up note 2 and last Amy star because I am at my wits end on how to do that before moving to the island. ThL maybe just a nudge in the right direction or even a step by step at this time.

Once I came back from the office things went relatively quickly.

View attachment 914950 View attachment 914951
For Amy's last star, you must punish her and choose to spank her in the interior (usually in front of Rachel).
Go can go on safely with the gossips, the one thing that start the chain leading to the second trip to the island is to spank Rachel but naked in the corridor, with Susan watching, and then go to Susan to discuss what she just saw.

Reactions: ut1stgear1

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Because it's a sandbox game so it's massively complicated, confusing for modding. A walkthrough mod is almost pointless and impossible to make. A gallery mod would be too complicated and take too long to make that many modders don't want to waste their valuable time.
Mod can put instructions on how to achieve each star as tooltip on star.

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
For Amy's last star, you must punish her and choose to spank her in the interior (usually in front of Rachel).
Go can go on safely with the gossips, the one thing that start the chain leading to the second trip to the island is to spank Rachel but naked in the corridor, with Susan watching, and then go to Susan to discuss what she just saw.
Thanks and will get on it tomorrow so I can get to the island, finish it and move on to Chp 4. Been a very long road and many thanks for your patience with me.

Edt: Last star for Amy is footstool while MC reads in room which is no 3. Have already done stars 1, 2 and 4. star 1 is punish in interior, star 2 is clean Em's BP, 4 is morning BJ and star 5 is clean BP with mouth. All done except star 3. I found obedience 2 task is to clean sheets because Linda and MC made a mess. Did that but can't find her in room when reading (studying) to use as a footstool.

Night all.

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thanks and will get on it tomorrow so I can get to the island, finish it and move on to Chp 4. Been a very long road and many thanks for your patience with me.

Edt: Last star for Amy is footstool while MC reads in room which is no 3. Have already done stars 1, 2 and 4. star 1 is punish in interior, star 2 is clean Em's BP, 4 is morning BJ and star 5 is clean BP with mouth. All done except star 3. I found obedience 2 task is to clean sheets because Linda and MC made a mess. Did that but can't find her in room when reading (studying) to use as a footstool.

Night all.
You can get that one by punishing Amy with cleaning Emily's toy, check on her while she does it, and have her follow you in your room (I don't remember the intermediate step, use F5/F8 to be able to go back)

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
You can get that one by punishing Amy with cleaning Emily's toy, check on her while she does it, and have her follow you in your room (I don't remember the intermediate step, use F5/F8 to be able to go back)
Didn't work and I tried everything I could think of. Linda is still not visiting me to continue the gossips. I am thinking now of just going to the island to finish up CH 3 and move on to CH 4. However, how would that affect playing CH4 and future chapters?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Didn't work and I tried everything I could think of. Linda is still not visiting me to continue the gossips. I am thinking now of just going to the island to finish up CH 3 and move on to CH 4. However, how would that affect playing CH4 and future chapters?
No impact:
. After the island you're going to the office and no event there is linked to an event on the yacht as far as I recall (if you went to the island it means you where far enough in the story)
. For chapter 4 each chapter assumes that you have completed 100% of the previous one, no saves needed

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
if you want post a save, I can try...no guarantees

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
No impact:
. After the island you're going to the office and no event there is linked to an event on the yacht as far as I recall (if you went to the island it means you where far enough in the story)
. For chapter 4 each chapter assumes that you have completed 100% of the previous one, no saves needed
Thx so look at the save and if it doesn't work out I will move on.

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
ThL Found out how to get it. 1. Amy fails Rachel's test. 2. Meet Amy in Interior for punishment. 3. Punish her using obedience 3 Clean Em's toys. 4 After BP inserted in ass option to follow MC appears. 5. MC used Amy for footstool in his room while reading. 6. Cloe enters and adjusts BP. 7. Sequence ends and star cleared.

Now I have another easy note to clear and then clear island note and done with CHP 3.

Thanks for all the help you've given.

Reactions: ThL

Horny Mf

Nov 7, 2020
If this wasn't a sandbox, I would have definitely recommended it to my friends. Too bad this is a sandbox game. Hello dev can u please make it a VN game?

Reactions: rKnight

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Why does trying to start true nature in chapter 2 say starting this event will prevent you from going back to the island? Never been to the island in chapter 2, can you go back or am i missing something?

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Why does trying to start true nature in chapter 2 say starting this event will prevent you from going back to the island? Never been to the island in chapter 2, can you go back or am i missing something?
In all likelihood, that was the case before Chapters got split into their own separate downloads. The developer simply must have forgotten to remove the warning since it is irrelevant for Chapter 2. So feel free to ignore the warning.

Reactions: taler and ThL
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes