taler

Oct 5, 2017
Have anyone a Link to complete Chapter 3 for Android?
I don't use any android builds, I just use joiplay. It plays any game perfectly on android using the windows version. Much better experience since you also have access to mods, console commands, and your own saves.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
This game is incredibly frustrating to me, not the least because I think the writer nailed it in terms of tone, character development, and pacing S+. The art is also fantastic, among the best I've ever seen. Unfortunately, the gameplay is entirely shit and very disrespectful to the player's time. For every minute of actual content you need to do 10 minutes of nonsense clicking. The hints are terrible and not all the content is tracked by the events log system. This game would be good if the developer can implement an actually usable open world system like https://f95zone.to/threads/a-house-in-the-rift-v0-4-14r1-zanith.29627/ which is the only usable open world game I've played so far. Basically it makes it very clear which rooms have actual new content so you don't need to waste time checking content-less menus. It also has a quick access system to all the characters. Of course ideally you can create a single button to just take the player to the next piece of content without them having to click through endless shitty UI to find it, but you know what we would call that? A fucking VN. There's a reason why all the pro eroge devs use the VN format instead of this menu hell, but patreon indies have group-thought themselves into some kind of joy killing torture medium.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Anyone else hate Susan other than me ??
(Thanks for not making Femdom & spanking unavoidable).

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Why footjob not avoidable ??
If mc not ready to return Emily's book (thefted by chole) to her, mc can avoid footjobs. But will it affect future quests ???

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Why footjob not avoidable ??
If mc not ready to return Emily's book (thefted by chole) to her, mc can avoid footjobs. But will it affect future quests ???
The only thing that affect future quests are completed events (or not).
If there is one star for a footjob, you only need to see it once, get the star and move on.
It's like that with all the events.
You can for example repeat over and over Emily's events, you'll still get the Chloe ones as if you had paid her the same attention.

Reactions: Paapi

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Almost all the femdom off players :ROFLMAO:
She becomes sufferable at the end of Chapter 3 ;):censored:
I like Susan's place in the plot, it really makes sense that she exists as someone to emulate for the protagonist and to create an opening for him to take over as a dom, but yeah sexually speaking the game would be much closer to ideal if she wasn't in it.

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
If Susan wasn't in the game, you'd probably never end up with Rachel. Or at least the relationship would be completely different.
Susan is your mentor when it comes to BDSM and not only shares Rachel but basically pushes the MC.
All starting with the sessions Susan and Rachel have where MC is allowed to participate. Rachel is pretty pissed in the beginning.

The game would be better without Susan? I don't think so.
MC wouldn't develop the way he did without Susan's guidance.

Reactions: Bonhomie and ThL

taler

Oct 5, 2017
If Susan wasn't in the game, you'd probably never end up with Rachel. Or at least the relationship would be completely different.
Susan is your mentor when it comes to BDSM and not only shares Rachel but basically pushes the MC.
All starting with the sessions Susan and Rachel have where MC is allowed to participate. Rachel is pretty pissed in the beginning.

The game would be better without Susan? I don't think so.
MC wouldn't develop the way he did without Susan's guidance.
Yeah I agree with this. I like Susan's purpose in the plot, having Susan, an agent of Rachel's husband, already be controlling her makes it much easier for her to accept a second male agent sent by her husband coming into her life and also controlling her. Having Susan already there makes it easier to slot in the MC as a male Susan without needing for the family to come to terms with the idea of being dominated by someone because they're already used to being dominated by someone. Susan makes the entire plot more believable and immersive and I think that's a strength of the writing in this series.

That being said, I can imagine alternative solutions keeping in the same plot, Susan can be for example retired or away, and Rachel is being controlled by her or her memory remotely. Susan can also not be a character but a set of guidelines she abides by, maybe negotiated with her husband or family tradition or something like that. But I imagine the author enjoys femdom so that's why he put in Susan as is, and it's fine since it's disable-able.

The other 2 solutions that I see more commonly are to make Rachel very submissive and wanting to experiment with submission of her own volition or to make the MC make some Amy-esque Machiavellian moves to take control, but those are totally different plots that are more tropey. I think I've seen them more in other games, so I appreciate how this game's plot line goes currently. It just feels more natural and believable without hard-to-empathize-with tropes like these.

Reactions: ThL

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
After a very long journey I am now finished with CH 3 and ready to move on to Ch 4. Really don't know why I kept coming back after several deletes and restarts except for maybe using it as a filler between other game updates. It was worth the journey because I really enjoyed the story, character, renders and the challenge. Could have done without the amount of grind there is in CMA so far but maybe I am a bit of a masochist when it some to CMA but I assure you not in RL.

TheGary has put together a very nice but tedious sandbox game. KUDOS to him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: ThL

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Likes to know why emily told to mc that her pussy is off the limits ?? (at poolside scene-chapter 1).
Is she really a virgin ??. Vaginal sex scene with her is upcoming for my mc ??

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes