Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Yeah I agree with this. I like Susan's purpose in the plot, having Susan, an agent of Rachel's husband, already be controlling her makes it much easier for her to accept a second male agent sent by her husband coming into her life and also controlling her. Having Susan already there makes it easier to slot in the MC as a male Susan without needing for the family to come to terms with the idea of being dominated by someone because they're already used to being dominated by someone. Susan makes the entire plot more believable and immersive and I think that's a strength of the writing in this series.

That being said, I can imagine alternative solutions keeping in the same plot, Susan can be for example retired or away, and Rachel is being controlled by her or her memory remotely. Susan can also not be a character but a set of guidelines she abides by, maybe negotiated with her husband or family tradition or something like that. But I imagine the author enjoys femdom so that's why he put in Susan as is, and it's fine since it's disable-able.

The other 2 solutions that I see more commonly are to make Rachel very submissive and wanting to experiment with submission of her own volition or to make the MC make some Amy-esque Machiavellian moves to take control, but those are totally different plots that are more tropey. I think I've seen them more in other games, so I appreciate how this game's plot line goes currently. It just feels more natural and believable without hard-to-empathize-with tropes like these.
Husband's Agent ?? Who is actually her husband & why he is not present in the yacht ??? Please explain. (I don't have problems with spoliers & don't know when this thing will cross my patience. So please....)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Husband's Agent ?? Who is actually her husband & why he is not present in the yacht ??? Please explain. (I don't have problems with spoliers & don't know when this thing will cross my patience. So please....)
Rachel's husband is MC's Uncle. That's why he is here in the first place. MC's mom asked her brother (MC's uncle) to help her with his education. So MC is sent on his Uncle's yacht, where he is greeted by Rachel, his aunt (his Uncle's wife).
Susan working for the Uncle could be qualified as Uncle's agent.

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Rachel's husband is MC's Uncle. That's why he is here in the first place. MC's mom asked her brother (MC's uncle) to help her with his education. So MC is sent on his Uncle's yacht, where he is greeted by Rachel, his aunt (his Uncle's wife).
Susan working for the Uncle could be qualified as Uncle's agent.
One other female could also be Uncle's agent and there's a good case for it in CH 3.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Paapi

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Yeah adding onto what ThL already said both MC and Susan are sent by the uncle aka Rae's husband. Spoilerwise, Susan is not a random employee like Linda is. She's someone trusted by the Uncle for a long time and is in a Dom relationship with Rachel. Since the husband is away (he's a powerful businessman) Susan is his proxy and a representation of his power that Rachel respects. Even though we know MC and Susan are not really that similar since MC barely knows the uncle, to Rachel the MC is her husband's kin and someone else sent by him, so in her mind it's easy to slot him into the position that Susan had already established for their dynamic.

In Chapter 3 you meet the husband and he's part of the story in a visible but still background way.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Yeah adding onto what ThL already said both MC and Susan are sent by the uncle aka Rae's husband. Spoilerwise, Susan is not a random employee like Linda is. She's someone trusted by the Uncle for a long time and is in a Dom relationship with Rachel. Since the husband is away (he's a powerful businessman) Susan is his proxy and a representation of his power that Rachel respects. Even though we know MC and Susan are not really that similar since MC barely knows the uncle, to Rachel the MC is her husband's kin and someone else sent by him, so in her mind it's easy to slot him into the position that Susan had already established for their dynamic.

In Chapter 3 you meet the husband and he's part of the story in a visible but still background way.
Thanks. Taler

Reactions: taler

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Just for the record. 1. Not sure about the new UI setup. Icons are quite small in v 4.0. Will take time to get used to.

Edit:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: ThL

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Couple of quick comments on the UI going forward. Maybe more. Putting in spoiler since this release is so recent.

Last edited:

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
how to get last star of susan fucks amy quest i keep findining them but repeatedly get same scenes to intervene or not and then scene ends btw their traits are max.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
how to get last star of susan fucks amy quest i keep findining them but repeatedly get same scenes to intervene or not and then scene ends btw their traits are max.
It's random, maybe try an other time of the day ?
Post a screenshot of your tracker

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Why in games all women are interested in you ,but in reality not :D. interesting, he banned and then sent to a sexy place

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
Wondering why a task is green (ch3) when i completed only 1 star / ...
cause it's saying green = completed and red locked but it's not complet since there are other star

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I can't figure out how to babysit Amy in part 3 of chapter 3. In part 1 you baby sit by talking to Charlotte but here there's no option to do so with Charlotte.

Also seems like there's a bug with aftermath event since it's in completed though red.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Wondering why a task is green (ch3) when i completed only 1 star / ...
cause it's saying green = completed and red locked but it's not complet since there are other star
Green usually stands for "available" (not completed) and Red for "locked"

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I can't figure out how to babysit Amy in part 3 of chapter 3. In part 1 you baby sit by talking to Charlotte but here there's no option to do so with Charlotte.

Also seems like there's a bug with aftermath event since it's in completed though red.
The first time that you catch Amy, it will only be a warning. You'll need to catch her again to unlock the other stars

Reactions: taler

Mondy80

May 21, 2020
sorry. I'm trying to do "Consequence # 1". in the walkthrough file it says "Either Emily or Chloe fails her chores three times in a row.". but I can't do it. can someone explain to me please? or would have a tip to do it. thank you all.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
sorry. I'm trying to do "Consequence # 1". in the walkthrough file it says "Either Emily or Chloe fails her chores three times in a row.". but I can't do it. can someone explain to me please? or would have a tip to do it. thank you all.
Speak to the girls and discourage them to put too much effort in their work. Distract them when they work. It should be enough.
Pay attention that punishment raises their motivation for a few days, so you have to start all over again...

Mondy80

May 21, 2020
I get it. thank you so much.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Last patreon's post from TheGary :

New Game & CmA
Hello,
You guys have been asking me the same question a lot recently. Will I do another game after Cure My Addiction?
The answer is simple: Yes.
Now to go into more details, I didn't start working on it yet. My time is 100% focused on CmA.
Concerning CmA, it should end with Chapter 4 Episode 4 if everything goes according to the plan; otherwise it's going to take one more episode.
Chapter 4 Episode 2 (December's release) will add more 'advanced' content for the girls, this update has a lot of BDSM elements.
The interactive spanking is the most advanced spanking event in the game, there will be 4 outfits to choose from, 4 positions, 2 implements, 3 intensity levels and 2 special endings. This event is taking around 720 images and is the biggest event of the whole game so far, in terms of images needed. It will be possible to switch implement, outfit, position and intensity at almost any moment during the event! I hope you'll like it and it was worth the effort and extra time put in it.
And as a little extra, animations are back in Episode 2! ;)
Starting from Episode 3 (January's release), the episodes will mostly focus on the story and there will be just a few side scenes if any.
What I mean by focused on the story is that all the scenes will be related to making progress toward the ending.
All I can say for now is that there will be multiple endings.

hamada

Oct 17, 2017
Thanks ThL for the last post from TheGary, I can't wait to see what the end of the game will look like and what new game it will create for us. Thanks again TheGary (y)

Reactions: ThL

taler

Oct 5, 2017
So I just finished chapter 3 and will probably write a review. Just looking over the existing reviews anyone know wtf
leo_grouch is talking about with the no movement in the story? I thought the story was very well paced and developed very nicely.

Reactions: TGI Games and ThL
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes