ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
ThL Stuck again at the end of the island. Didn't find out the 2nd way to make Amy happy and Rachel not longer needs to be punished so I can't call Amy. Therefore can't complete Babes and Boobs to move on in Chp 3. I know you said I can just go to Chp 4 and it assumes you completed all previous events but that sort of defeats the purpose of trying. SS and save below. View attachment 917765 screenshot0001.png View attachment 917765

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
ThL Stuck again at the end of the island. Didn't find out the 2nd way to make Amy happy and Rachel not longer needs to be punished so I can't call Amy. Therefore can't complete Babes and Boobs to move on in Chp 3. I know you said I can just go to Chp 4 and it assumes you completed all previous events but that sort of defeats the purpose of trying. SS and save below. View attachment 917765 View attachment 917764 View attachment 917765
It's just the maximum value, you can still punish Rachel whenever she doesn't adress you as Master.
Her Submission just won't increase anymore.
Calling Amy to watch you spanking Rachel is the second way to increase her happiness.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
ThL Stuck again at the end of the island. Didn't find out the 2nd way to make Amy happy and Rachel not longer needs to be punished so I can't call Amy. Therefore can't complete Babes and Boobs to move on in Chp 3. I know you said I can just go to Chp 4 and it assumes you completed all previous events but that sort of defeats the purpose of trying. SS and save below. View attachment 917765 View attachment 917764 View attachment 917765
Your save doesn't show the same tracker
1606487564004.png

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
For the last of Master you just need to punish Rachel one last time with the cane and call Amy to watch.
Keep talking to Rachel every hour, at one point she'll misbehave again and forget to call you Master. There is a cooldown of 1-2 days in between the spankings.
Once completed the last event will trigger automatically, and believe me you don't want to miss that one

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
For the last of Master you just need to punish Rachel one last time with the cane and call Amy to watch.
Keep talking to Rachel every hour, at one point she'll misbehave again and forget to call you Master. There is a cooldown of 1-2 days in between the spankings.
Once completed the last event will trigger automatically, and believe me you don't want to miss that one
Thx. Figured I didn't want to miss it. Wasn't patient enough to keep talking to Rachel until she messed up again.

Reactions: ThL

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Does the walkthrough give any information on how to get amy's obedience up? I don't want to have to randomly stumble across her to give her punishments. Furthermore I trained her for multiple days already and her obe is still 1. ???

yupoyupo

Aug 21, 2020
In Chapter 4, Tie Me Up, what are you supposed to do to complete the 2nd star? I've tried every combination of the two choices and nothing changes.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Just started Chapter 3, anyone else get the Image 'talk_undefined_idle' not found on the tracker?

Also what happened to the UI it suddenly got a lot worse?

Don't understand what happened to the UI, it used to be perfect but now it's unusable on mobile with buttons so tiny you can't aim at them.

Last edited:

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
I got so confused with CH 1 & 2 that took the advise of 1 or 2 players to do all 3 using CH 3 which included all the events for them all. The assumption being , in theory, that your last save from CH2 would auto clear completed events.quests from the previous 2. That would mean if you didn't clear them all you might still have triggers left. That confusion for me was with both from the walk through and the game. I am now nearing completion of CH 3 after numerous deletions and downloads. Concerning the W/L it is really a guide by it's structure because this is a very complex game. Ultimately I used the guide, tracker and the in-game notes to finally get this far.

Watch for posted by ThL and one other player, can't remember their name. If they weren't real helpful they at least usually gave enough to get pointed in the right direction. I want to say the other player was a1fox3 but not completely sure. Their names show up on a lot of game forums.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
It is good the see the options for turning off Femdom & spanking towards mc. Otherwise, i may have been escaped from this thread!!

By the by, i just started to play it yesterday. Chapter 1 is very very grindy. It is testing my patience!! Almost uninstalled it. So, Any speed up tips ??

taler

Oct 5, 2017
It is good the see the options for turning off Femdom & spanking towards mc. Otherwise, i may have been escaped from this thread!!

By the by, i just started to play it yesterday. Chapter 1 is very very grindy. It is testing my patience!! Almost uninstalled it. So, Any speed up tips ??
The entire thing is very grindy and it only gets worse, the tip is to follow the walkthrough and the events log, don't waste time on anything else. Clicking on buttons randomly = 98% of time wasted, I wasted like probably several real world hours doing that shit.

I'm up to chapter 3 and there's a pretty big decline in quality from c2 I feel. The UI is worse now, needs more clicks to get anywhere, more grind, less new content, crash bugs for the first time, walkthrough sucking and lacking in detail, barely better than in game hints now. There's more continuity errors and even the renders look arguably worse though I'm not a graphics expert. Might just be bad enough for me to drop it and put in a review at this stage.

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020

I'll be honest. This is a very grindy game. My thoughts below as well as ask questions and look for replies by ThL as they have been very helpful to me in keeping my interest when I was at my wits end. There is no speeding up the process but using this thread along with the other tools TheGary had provided it can easily be an enjoyable yet long journey if you commit to playing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThL and Paapi

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Just started Chapter 3, anyone else get the Image 'talk_undefined_idle' not found on the tracker?

Also what happened to the UI it suddenly got a lot worse?

Don't understand what happened to the UI, it used to be perfect but now it's unusable on mobile with buttons so tiny you can't aim at them.
The tracker changes at the end of Chapter 3. So when you begin Chapter 3, you have these red lines that are related to the new version. Do not pay attention, all will be settled in the end.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
In Chapter 4, Tie Me Up, what are you supposed to do to complete the 2nd star? I've tried every combination of the two choices and nothing changes.
When with Chloe, keep the same pace the 2 times you are asked.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Does the walkthrough give any information on how to get amy's obedience up? I don't want to have to randomly stumble across her to give her punishments. Furthermore I trained her for multiple days already and her obe is still 1. ???
You have no other choice but to look at the way she does her chores to raise her obedience. Punish her when needed, but also reward her when deserved. It can't be achived in 1 or 2 game days, it's a long process but you have many side quests to keep you busy.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes