PervySage

Apr 30, 2017
I love this game but fuck the RNG is fucking me off, I've only got sophie contracts every 10 or so others and the pole position visitor is always emily

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I love this game but fuck the RNG is fucking me off, I've only got sophie contracts every 10 or so others and the pole position visitor is always emily
You can change contracts and ask for a new one to Charlotte. Then you can pick the negotiator.
For the pole event, for the 3rd star, you get Emily first, then if you come back AGAIN, you get the Amy scene

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
Why there's always just Ass option with Emily? After a long time, MC has eaten Emily's pussy in this version... How about adding a full sex option with Emily?
Anal is Emily's fetish.
There are a couple vaginal scenes as well, though.
Even as early as the end of chapter 1, where "Vanilla, please" is Emily's Island Ending involving vaginal sex.

Reactions: ThL

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
The tracker changes after the Island trip of Chapter 3.
This change causes the errors that you have here.
Not really a bug, and your tracker is displaying properly what is available
Ah. Ok. So the changes come after the trip to the Island. I will try to trigger it somehow. Last time I played it was before the Island.
Thanks!

Reactions: ThL

Starboii

Nov 22, 2020
"I keep giving Chloe what she wants, I should try to ignore her instead of spanking her", How to finish this please help

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
"I keep giving Chloe what she wants, I should try to ignore her instead of spanking her", How to finish this please help
from the walkthrough :
Once you’ve struck the deal with Chloe (see Prerequisites above), catch her in Emily’s room at 16:00 and tell her that “She
Must Be Punished”, but choose to “Deal with her later”. Immediately after that talk to her to trigger her first bare bottom
spanking and unlock the quest (Note that her first bare spanking also unlocks Chloe’s corruption and exhibition levels).
★ Chloe can be spanked for several reasons during the day – snooping in Emily’s room at 16:00, Spying on Emily at
23:00, etc. The easiest way to do this however is to simply keep taking showers in your bathroom and wait for her to show
up. Whichever option you choose (or a combination of them), you must choose to “deal with her later” twice and punish
her with a bare spanking the third time.

chaojimaja

Oct 12, 2020
I recently came across this game, and I really like the game! Just some of my thoughts here.

Ch. 1 has the best story line I think. All girls are different. I was thinking Amy will be more bondage, Chloe will be pet and Emily sure is anal type. But in latter chapters, they seem to mix. I feel some of them are merging, like Chloe and Emily, Chloe and Amy, which I do not like.

I hope in the future, they have unique tags -- not tied with their "games" or "plays" but more personal -- so that their relationships can be strength out. For example, Chloe doms Amy as well. They can both participate the pet show, but Chloe leads?

Amy is pet/toy, but Chloe and Emily sure are not. That said, some humiliations -- remotes etc. -- work on Chloe and Emily but not Amy as she does not care.

I love role play! They are Instance dungeons! Best scenes to me are the cops and nurses. Can have all the possibilities by adding them!

I like swimming/yoga for body build rather than spending tons of hours working on contracts. Contracts are so boring.

BTW, what are the girls' professionals? MC has been a boss for sometime, the girls are still doing nothing? Join the company and then, we can have so many more -- office suites and fun etc. Love to see more uniforms! Why not leave some contracts work to them or one of them?

Public relations can be brought into the sexual life as well or may be reverse. Say, Rachiel surely has more authority than MC in public, but is submissive in private. This is fun. She has authority but not absolute to Linda. Differently, she has absolute authority to Amy. All these differences will lead to different scenes. Should be fine.

UI in Ch. 2 is my favorite, in Ch.3 is the worst. Bring back large icons please!

Thoughts?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I recently came across this game, and I really like the game! Just some of my thoughts here.

Ch. 1 has the best story line I think. All girls are different. I was thinking Amy will be more bondage, Chloe will be pet and Emily sure is anal type. But in latter chapters, they seem to mix. I feel some of them are merging, like Chloe and Emily, Chloe and Amy, which I do not like.

I hope in the future, they have unique tags -- not tied with their "games" or "plays" but more personal -- so that their relationships can be strength out. For example, Chloe doms Amy as well. They can both participate the pet show, but Chloe leads?

Amy is pet/toy, but Chloe and Emily sure are not. That said, some humiliations -- remotes etc. -- work on Chloe and Emily but not Amy as she does not care.

I love role play! They are Instance dungeons! Best scenes to me are the cops and nurses. Can have all the possibilities by adding them!

I like swimming/yoga for body build rather than spending tons of hours working on contracts. Contracts are so boring.

BTW, what are the girls' professionals? MC has been a boss for sometime, the girls are still doing nothing? Join the company and then, we can have so many more -- office suites and fun etc. Love to see more uniforms! Why not leave some contracts work to them or one of them?

Public relations can be brought into the sexual life as well or may be reverse. Say, Rachiel surely has more authority than MC in public, but is submissive in private. This is fun. She has authority but not absolute to Linda. Differently, she has absolute authority to Amy. All these differences will lead to different scenes. Should be fine.

UI in Ch. 2 is my favorite, in Ch.3 is the worst. Bring back large icons please!

Thoughts?
Interesting review, all the more because it seems you were not deterred by the grid of Chapter 1.
Maybe leave a good review, it always helps.
The girls are very rich 'daughters of...', no need to work, just partying until they settle down. And if the uncle business is that particular, the lesser involved the better.
As for 'mixing' the unique kinks of the girls, it's true that was one of the best figures of the game : you can't just do anything to anyone. But it's blending mainly because the two sisters are now in open competition for MC and willing to step out of their comfort zone and and one the other one's turf to score points.
As Numa_Cway pointed out, the game is coming to its end, and I think we'll reach new heights before that ;)

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
I keep coming back to this game even though I don't like the grind. I am close to finishing but am not sure I haven't gotten ahead of my self. I am now in a position to go to the island but I am not sure I am really ready to. I still have events on the yacht. If I go to the island will I be able to complete events on the yacht? Here is my ss of what I have left. Please advise. Thanks in advance.

screenshot0001.png

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I keep coming back to this game even though I don't like the grind. I am close to finishing but am not sure I haven't gotten ahead of my self. I am now in a position to go to the island but I am not sure I am really ready to. I still have events on the yacht. If I go to the island will I be able to complete events on the yacht? Here is my ss of what I have left. Please advise. Thanks in advance.

View attachment 913609
My advise it NOT TO GO to the island before completing all quests. You won't be able to go back to the yacht afterwards.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
How to unlock Rachels's school girl uniform ? I have completed all the remaining stars in that mission
It's with the hand job right? Have you checked the walkthrough? I'm not sure which star you're after.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes