brody990

Jun 11, 2017
is there a timeline on the girls misbehaving for the last two stars in "punishments"? been passing time in my room for 2 in game weeks after they've racked up multiple punishments and they never misbehave.

tentom

Jun 4, 2017
Anyone figure out how to get the second star at Chloe's ''Pole Position'' yet guys?

Found it, you need to have only Chloe come late and drunk by fucking Emily but not talking with Chloe the day of their outing.

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I'll be honest the grind in Ch4 is really starting to wear on me and I think I'm just going to give up on this game.
The grind eases with the last release, but you do have to first go through Business 101 #1 with the contratcs. After that it gets easier

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
is there a timeline on the girls misbehaving for the last two stars in "punishments"? been passing time in my room for 2 in game weeks after they've racked up multiple punishments and they never misbehave.
They don't misbehave if they have a punishment pending. And also don't talk to them or do anything with them

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Without Rachel I have no interest in this, the new chapter didn't include her if I'm not wrong; did the second episode introduce her or not yet?

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
Holy moly after this update I sure hope thegary won't be doing things according to plan and extend this into another episode.

Or maybe a sequel surrounding the office part? Really can't wait.

The grind is a bit much but the result speak for itself. Also the new girl is super fine and can't wait to see her in action later.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Holy moly after this update I sure hope thegary won't be doing things according to plan and extend this into another episode.

Or maybe a sequel surrounding the office part? Really can't wait.

The grind is a bit much but the result speak for itself. Also the new girl is super fine and can't wait to see her in action later.
Don't get your hopes too high, Gary confirmed that there are only 2, max 3 episodes before the end :cry:

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
Don't get your hopes too high, Gary confirmed that there are only 2, max 3 episodes before the end :cry:
So the new girl is just a bait? Emmmm interesting.

I sure hope the new game he's planning is a continuation of this. The BDSM content is just getting started and I hate to see another game I love ends abruptly when it peaks.

Reactions: splamo and ThL
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes