halil123

May 23, 2017
I need the last 2 stars in Business 101 to unlock #2 and #3. Is there a fast way to lose 2 contacts? I end up winning unintentionally.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I need the last 2 stars in Business 101 to unlock #2 and #3. Is there a fast way to lose 2 contacts? I end up winning unintentionally.
before talking to Charlotte to see the result of a negotiation, F5, then if the result doesn't suit you, F8, and repeat until you get the desired result

Reactions: halil123

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Well, that was probably the best update of the previous 6 months.

Amy training, Bellydancers reward, Happy Emily, Sophie scenes were all amazing.
One of the best releases ever, maybe with Island 1 I'd say (from Chapter 1, for the old timers like me)

Reactions: ashurek

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I don't get why this game has so many negative reviews. I mean, yes the grinding is there and should be fixed, there are many worst games regarding grinding. The interface is fine to me. The dialogues could be better but above average.
Nontheless the quality of the renderings is really stunning and the female models used are fantastic. The sex scenes are very hot and long, unlike many other games.

Reactions: Andrash and ThL

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
This is a great game but I'm glad the dev will finish it soon, it has too much content and it's getting repetitive.

The only shame is that Sophie (one of my actual favourites) won't get much content if the end of the game is near, and Susan either, who IMO was getting hotter and her renders were getting better in the last updates.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I don't get why this game has so many negative reviews. I mean, yes the grinding is there and should be fixed, there are many worst games regarding grinding. The interface is fine to me. The dialogues could be better but above average.
Nontheless the quality of the renderings is really stunning and the female models used are fantastic. The sex scenes are very hot and long, unlike many other games.
The grind is intolerable. Something that makes it so you can't play is so bad that it basically invalidates everything good about the game.

Reactions: Boneprone

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
The grind is intolerable. Something that makes it so you can't play is so bad that it basically invalidates everything good about the game.
Maybe you're doing something wrong because I proceed quite fast without too much grind. I simply avoid repeating actions (well, some scenes I repeat them because I like them, otherwise I use CTRL to skip) and get to next scenes. I have found many other games with worse grinding.

Reactions: ThL

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Haven't played this in ages ( since epizode 2 or so), figured I'd see how this progressed.
Opens renpy images...hoooooly shit. I guess the whole isolation yacht therapy didn't work out. ;)

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Maybe you're doing something wrong because I proceed quite fast without too much grind. I simply avoid repeating actions (well, some scenes I repeat them because I like them, otherwise I use CTRL to skip) and get to next scenes. I have found many other games with worse grinding.
The UI doesn't say which parts causes repeats and which parts are new.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes