aventh

Jul 10, 2018
Pole positionn the second stra- what exactly do i have to do to get it?
I have done several punishments with chloe, didnt talk to her for ages, slept with Emily on the day they are going out, but nothing happens ...

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Not played this series since giving up around chapter 2. Gonna start from scratch but I can't remember, is this game timed, as in does it eventually get to a point where it wants you to start the next chapter and you end up not seeing all content?

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Not played this series since giving up around chapter 2. Gonna start from scratch but I can't remember, is this game timed, as in does it eventually get to a point where it wants you to start the next chapter and you end up not seeing all content?
No it is not timed. So you'll see all the content. The only place where time is a factor is the Island (Chapter 1), but you can revisit that as many times as you want. In chapter 3 there are a few missables, so if you are a completionist, use the walkthrough for that.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Pole positionn the second stra- what exactly do i have to do to get it?
I have done several punishments with chloe, didnt talk to her for ages, slept with Emily on the day they are going out, but nothing happens ...
check the walkthrough, you need to advance in Punishments first

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Someone can help me? i'm stuck at "cost of defeat" C3.11A
You're playing Chapter 3 right ? Did you download the latest complete version from Chapter 3 ?
Have you tried negotiating a new contract with Sophie ?
If the above answers are yes, you can post a save if you want, I'll try it

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ep.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Dev has turned up the dial on grinding too much in this update, it started to get unrewarding and boring - mindless robotic clicks for hours just to get to the next event.
One of the sure ways to force people to start leaving - snap out of it, bring in new chars and new kinks and FFS dial down the grind.

Reactions: RottenPlum

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
How to make them happy to progress their new quests in this update? So far i only got Chloe happy but don't know how it's even triggered.

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also does anyone know the secret ending PAIN for Sophie, i really dont wanna grind-experiment to find.

I got Humiliation ending by doing this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You need to do light intensity with the strap, never change outfits or intensity. In my case I used OTK position, not sure if it has any affect but choose that position to be safe.

Reactions: HonoredEx

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
The type of punishments Amy does gives to Emily and Chloe, are THE exact stuff i have been waiting for, but for the mc to come up with it (let us do it) and even then the dev gave warnings... i mean it wasnt even severe content. I was thinking that soon enough MC will actually spread his wings and take some freedom, but he is still pretty much on the 'I am letting you do this' track. Haiz oh well. its still enjoyable
This.

THIS.

Reactions: HonoredEx
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes