ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
The Sophie contract part is very grindy if you ask me. Happiness can be grind if you have like 30 Chloe and need Amy happy and have like 4 points.
With the 'new' points system with Sophie (1pt per M) it's easier, just pick the good contracts and don't hesitate to change and ask for new ones to Charlotte
And if you punish a girl her love drops by 50%
It's still a bit grindy...

Last edited:
Reactions: ashurek

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Seems like I can't start the Island event in Chapter 3. Any helps? I followed the walkthrough, Spank Linda in public and susan saw it. But nothing happened? Please help..Thank you!
Once Susan saw it, go talk to Susan about it

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
In chapter 1 to get Amy on the boat does the MC have to be at 3 paddles? Or is that only for the femdom content? Kind of stuck right now and really not sure what to do. Not progressing with the other events for some reason.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I am seriously stuck on Business 101. Got the first star but struggle to get the second one. I won a contract with Sophie but she never calls... Won 4 contracts but not one call. I have to be in my office working to get it right?
Yes, that's all it takes, she calls during working hours. Post a save, I'll try to have a look

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
2 Questions please?

Firstly is it possible to get Seo-yun to visit more than once?

Secondly when both girls come home drunk together is there just the one 'go to bed' option.

I only ask as even though I have completed all stars but TheGary does have a habit of 'adding' extra scenes or endings to events.
;)
Nothing else, or I would have mentioned it in the walkthrough ;)

Reactions: Bonhomie

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
In chapter 1 to get Amy on the boat does the MC have to be at 3 paddles? Or is that only for the femdom content? Kind of stuck right now and really not sure what to do. Not progressing with the other events for some reason.
You need to complete MS1, including the call to your uncle from the infirmary. Check the event tracker, top of screen and compare to the walkthrough p.19
You can post a screenshot to be sure

Last edited:

Jake333

Oct 20, 2017
No matter what i do i can't seem to achieve the Have sex with Rachel.

She is never swimming in the pool. So i can't press forward.

Chapter 3. Rachel's scene #1
2nd star

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Ew. I gave this a try but this shit is just annoying to play. Not fun whatsoever running around all over the place just trying to get scenes.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i checked reviews (i play 2chapter of CMA...and wanted to check what is people average opinion on renders)
i never understood the appeal of VN (literally not games)
now i dont understand VN-lovers... why the hell do u come to sandbox game reviews and start crybabing about [boring for you] grind, [totally unexpected by you] repetitive scenes and abscence of your favourite walls of text in ya face ... it is like me going and putting 1 star review for GGGB because i saw zero sandbox elements
it is like 10/11 of latest reviews... is it covid-19 related hyperactivity? ... i mean some outrage could have been expected if one day ago it was a VN ...and then it turned out to be a sb.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: bbking42 and ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
In chapter 2 new life 3 task, when I need to punish Amy , I click obedience 4 but there is no any option to punish her. Is that some of bug or what else?
you need to have a punishment pending for Chloe too if that's what I think it is you're after,
check the walkthrough for the details

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes