PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Finally progressing in the game. However in the notebook it says I need to wait until midnight to get the food out of storage. I used the phone in the bedroom to order the cookies and the wine. I can't seem to find the food or find Rachel near the pool at midnight. She seems to just be on the lounge chair having "fun" at night.

Does starting the ("True Nature #1) prevent the player from going back to the island for good? Or is it temporary while doing the event? I haven't completely read through the walkthrough so I don't completely spoil it.

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Finally progressing in the game. However in the notebook it says I need to wait until midnight to get the food out of storage. I used the phone in the bedroom to order the cookies and the wine. I can't seem to find the food or find Rachel near the pool at midnight. She seems to just be on the lounge chair having "fun" at night.

Does starting the ("True Nature #1) prevent the player from going back to the island for good? Or is it temporary while doing the event? I haven't completely read through the walkthrough so I don't completely spoil it.
After True nature there is no going back to the island until chapter 3
For the macarons and champagne, you don't have to 'find' them. When you spot Rachel swimming you'll have them, maybe start from your bedroom and go to the pool ?

Nagash477

Dec 14, 2019
This bug with anal hook on island, any chance to fix it? What should i change in save editor?

Last edited:

mrraw

Nov 19, 2017
I only have one star left to finish the first milestone, it tells me that you must watch when Emily and linda are together, but as much as I look at them I don't get the star, I think I'm missing something.
Some help
Thank you

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I only have one star left to finish the first milestone, it tells me that you must watch when Emily and linda are together, but as much as I look at them I don't get the star, I think I'm missing something.
Some help
Thank you
Enter Emily's bedroom at night when she is with Linda (00.00+)

Reactions: mrraw

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Does anyone by chance have a save from right before the decision to let Amy handle Emily/Chloe and dish out severe punishment? My dumb ass saved over the one I wanted to keep instead of the other save :cautious:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
At the end of chapter 2 with the "The Deal #3" event. Can't seem to trigger the first star by denying Rachel for Chloe or Emily to come to the MC. Do I deny her in the MC's bedroom when she is in there? Or in the hot tub? Not sure what I'm missing. Read one WT with out much help from it.

Played a week of in game days denying Rachel. She comes into the MC's room at 17:00 wearing lingerie making hints he needs to sleep in her bedroom. Don't know what I need to do to trigger the events. Ready to give up entirely at this point. Still no messages from Emily or Chloe about it.

Last edited:

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
So for Business 101 #3 you technically need to rack up 10 points, as I'm guessing you can't get stars 2 and 3 in the same run?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Does anyone by chance have a save from right before the decision to let Amy handle Emily/Chloe and dish out severe punishment? My dumb ass saved over the one I wanted to keep instead of the other save :cautious:
I only have 2 saves just after that, chapter 4.2 complete. 3-7 is no punishment at all and 3-8 only 'other'

Reactions: Lotex

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
At the end of chapter 2 with the "The Deal #3" event. Can't seem to trigger the first star by denying Rachel for Chloe or Emily to come to the MC. Do I deny her in the MC's bedroom when she is in there? Or in the hot tub? Not sure what I'm missing. Read one WT with out much help from it.

Played a week of in game days denying Rachel. She comes into the MC's room at 17:00 wearing lingerie making hints he needs to sleep in her bedroom. Don't know what I need to do to trigger the events. Ready to give up entirely at this point. Still no messages from Emily or Chloe about it.
Denying Rachel in the hot tub and in your bedroom is the right path. Do it 3 times in a row. Do not have any interaction with Rachel in between
If you want, post a save

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I only have 2 saves just after that, chapter 4.2 complete. 3-7 is no punishment at all and 3-8 only 'other'
Much appreciated either way, I'll see if it fits my needs. What was the "other" option? I think I remember something that you allow no punishment by Amy, severe punishment that leaves the girls in tears and then hating you for a few days and the other was ...? Was there a medium option like light punishment through Amy?

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes