TOSpades

Dec 16, 2020
Karl yelling at Charlotte triggers a sex scene with Charlotte if you go talk to her just after Karl left.
Thank you for the help. I'm glad that It will hopefully clear up and that I can continue playing.

As for Charlotte, that's what I thought. But nothing seems to happen. Maybe I don't talk to her when Karl is there, and then talk the next hour?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thank you for the help. I'm glad that It will hopefully clear up and that I can continue playing.

As for Charlotte, that's what I thought. But nothing seems to happen. Maybe I don't talk to her when Karl is there, and then talk the next hour?
exactly

tatataruga

Apr 1, 2019
Does anyone know to inform me if they already put animated scenes in this game? I played the first 2 chapters and then stopped because there was no movement in the best scenes. Did I do something wrong?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Does anyone know to inform me if they already put animated scenes in this game? I played the first 2 chapters and then stopped because there was no movement in the best scenes. Did I do something wrong?
there are very few animations in the game, 3-4 par chapter, it takes time and the dev prefers to add more content

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Any way to enable rollback for this game?
from Chapter 3 onwards it's ingame.
for Chapters 1 & 2, no, and the attempt to do so usually results in bugs (from experience reported in this thread)

hardyhar

Aug 13, 2017
from Chapter 3 onwards it's ingame.
for Chapters 1 & 2, no, and the attempt to do so usually results in bugs (from experience reported in this thread)
Thanks. I mostly just wanted it cause I tend to misclick and miss dialogue a lot. Is there any way to see dialogue history or something?

mrraw

Nov 19, 2017
I'm playing game 2 and I'm stuck in EXTRA NAUGHTY # 2 telling myself "Chloe must fail all 3 chores during the week".
As much as I entertain her so that she does not study all day, I cannot make her fail all 3 chores

can anybody help me? thanks

aa.jpg

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I'm playing game 2 and I'm stuck in EXTRA NAUGHTY # 2 telling myself "Chloe must fail all 3 chores during the week".
As much as I entertain her so that she does not study all day, I cannot make her fail all 3 chores

can anybody help me? thanks

View attachment 958242
Talk to her about her studies and tell her to go easy on it, on top of entertaining her

Reactions: mrraw

ohboyoberto

Jun 28, 2020
Does anyone know how to get the second star for "Tie Me Up" in Chpt. 4? I've triggered the scene by watching TV at different times but there is no new dialogue.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the second star for "Tie Me Up" in Chpt. 4? I've triggered the scene by watching TV at different times but there is no new dialogue.
Watching TV should enable you to repeat the event. Doing so, keep the same rhythm all the time to get the 2d star

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
ch2-any need to increase gials motivations to do choruses (except chloe i guess) ?
Not sure to understand the question. The only reason to increase the girls motivation is if you don't want to see them get the strap for failed chores.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes