_Dorok_

Sep 1, 2020
You don't have to.
You will start a new chapter with basically a 100% save.
but I don't see their traits (do they change) and in chapter one there was some decisions how to go with characters for example amy and how to make her move out of room, or doesn't it matter?

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
but I don't see their traits (do they change) and in chapter one there was some decisions how to go with characters for example amy and how to make her move out of room, or doesn't it matter?
That doesn't matter.
It goes only by events and assumes you've finished all of them.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Great to download the game to go through the passage, are there any more bad ideas?
what are you, another hyperactive VN reader?
go through the passage is kinda usual drill. and here is almost no need for that.

mods for this game
mods work fine for narrative-driven sandboxes. if someone wants vnish experience. here it will be much more weird.

just avoid sandboxes . especially time-management heavy ones . pick some kinetic novel and enjoy.

Last edited:
Reactions: vimmers

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
huh. im waiting that food for months ...star shows that 'you have food' cannot spot neither food nor rachel ...
1610003700009.png

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
huh. im waiting that food for months ...star shows that 'you have food' cannot spot neither food nor rachel ...
View attachment 974858
you never actually see the food, that's misleading
staert from your room at midnight, then just go by the pool when Rachel is there, the food will be there at your disposal
if you have the option, ask Rachel during the day if she will swim tonight
NOTHING never ever takes more than 3-4 days to happen. Beyond that you're missing something

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i spotted her some time ago there... but then she kept only masturbating...should accept her requests all the time so she do that meal instead

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
i spotted her some time ago there... but then she kept only masturbating...should accept her requests all the time so she do that meal instead
no it's a different event
post a save that I try it

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
How to unlock the 15th star in the aunt’s mistakes in Chapter 1?
Mr. Elwell’s intervention has been completed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
★ Progress in Not so safe anymore (4th Star) and choose to spank Rachel in her schoolgirl uniform.
--->
★ Get caught by Susan while Rachel is giving you a handjob in her schoolgirl uniform (see Rachel’s Helping Hand).
---->
★ Request another handjob and tell Rachel that it’s not enough, ask for something new.

Jun 26, 2019
That's the one.
Now try again the Aunt makes mistakes quest, it should unlock
Actually, no.
But I now know how to unlock it. Entered the aunt's room at 22:00, saw her masturbating, and chose to question her.
Talk to Susan the next day. After that, you can join them at the aunt's room at 20:00.
After winning the kneeling game. You can choose to make her wear a school uniform. And hit her ass.
Unlock after completing the event.
Still thank you very much for your help, thank you.
123.gif

Reactions: ThL

PappyHodunk

Feb 17, 2020
Stuck in Chapter 3 E11 - post second island trip, back in the apartment:
Gaming Addiction - no stars - tried both bedroom and living room, incl TV and PC and Amy does nothing - except occasional BJ.
Dare -one star - How do you get Charlotte to babysit? I think this is tied to Gaming Addiction 2nd star.
Thx

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Stuck in Chapter 3 E11 - post second island trip, back in the apartment:
Gaming Addiction - no stars - tried both bedroom and living room, incl TV and PC and Amy does nothing - except occasional BJ.
Dare -one star - How do you get Charlotte to babysit? I think this is tied to Gaming Addiction 2nd star.
Thx
Be in the living room at 00.00+, you may catch Amy playing on your PC
After that you'll have the option to ask Charlotte to babysit

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes