kenmills

Dec 13, 2018
Any idea for terrace sex with emily in chapter 3? im on teh second star but shes never there or wants to do anything? Thanks

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I haven't finish the games yet and maybe things change in the future episodes but Linda seriously annoys me right now despite we can fuck her anytime we want. Like Emily is clearly in love with MC but at the same time there is too much fucking and lovey-dovey stuff between Emily-Linda. We know they both see their relationship is for pleasure only but considering how frequently they have sex, it starts to annoy the fuck out of me. I'm at the point that I want Linda to be kicked out of the ship. I'm not against girl on girl stuff at all. I'm willing to share girls with the other girls time to time and when mc in control but situation with Linda is getting worse. It makes me feel like a third wheel after sometime. It especially bothers me with Emily in particular. I'm not conviced the other girls love mc like Emily ( sometimes I feel like Chloe doesn't give a fuck about MC besides his dick-punishments-fetihes of her and I feel like Rachel uses MC as a tool feed her lust since she already is in a relationship with Susan but I can be wrong on that and she might develop some feelings towards mc) at the point I've played so far. I wish we can turn off sharing Emily with Linda or control Linda so this things won't happen unless we are present there and allow to happen

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I haven't finish the games yet and maybe things change in the future episodes but Linda seriously annoys me right now despite we can fuck her anytime we want. Like Emily is clearly in love with MC but at the same time there is too much fucking and lovey-dovey stuff between Emily-Linda. We know they both see their relationship is for pleasure only but considering how frequently they have sex, it starts to annoy the fuck out of me. I'm at the point that I want Linda to be kicked out of the ship. I'm not against girl on girl stuff at all. I'm willing to share girls with the other girls time to time and when mc in control but situation with Linda is getting worse. It makes me feel like a third wheel after sometime. It especially bothers me with Emily in particular. I'm not conviced the other girls love mc like Emily ( sometimes I feel like Chloe doesn't give a fuck about MC besides his dick-punishments-fetihes of her and I feel like Rachel uses MC as a tool feed her lust since she already is in a relationship with Susan but I can be wrong on that and she might develop some feelings towards mc) at the point I've played so far. I wish we can turn off sharing Emily with Linda or control Linda so this things won't happen unless we are present there and allow to happen
Things will evolve, don't worry.
And Linda is a side character, as Susan is, don't focus too much on her ;)

Lauralei

Sep 29, 2020
Thank you for this. Unfortunately, for whatever reason, I don't see the Spoiler option/section in my browser. After scrolling through ~5,000 posts, I can't find the links, either. Any way someone could post actual links?

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Ok here is a story idea. MC fall in love with Emily. But for some serious reason Emily have to reject MC even tho she is in deeply love with him. Could be to protect him or some other reason. Then she insults mc like 'who do you think you are you poor insect. I just had fun with you...'etc to make sure he doesn't want anything with her. Then MC really got pissed off. Leave the island and move in with uncle. Plot against Uncle and overthrown him in the company and take everything he got with the help of Rachel since she fell in love with mc too and wants to be with him and became his wife. Rachel moves in with him too for a time and let susan take care of her daughters and the yatch. He replaces Uncle's place in the company make him divorce Rachel. Uncle sent into retirement into some island by the company for the rest of his life. Then Rachel marry with MC. MC returns to ship but this time he owns everything. He will become the daddy of Chole and Emily and head of the family. Now he has complete power unless he somehow fucks up because of some reasons like emotions of the past or trusting someone he shouldn't have or someone can beat him in his own game and got their revenge.

Anyways I think this setting would be great. Imagine demanding Emily and Chloe to call you 'daddy' and struggles of Emily with her feelings towards mc and seeing him with her mom . The jealousy of sisters towards MC can be fun thing to explore especially when they get jealous because of their Mom. Forbidding Susan to even talk with Rachel and punishing Susan however mc feels like whenever you see Susan getting close with Rachel would be fun as well. There are many possibilities with this setting and the ones in my head sounds really awesome for me :ROFLMAO:

For endings : He would want to leave everything behind to be with one of the girls and live happily after who knows. Another possibilty is that he decides that he loves all the girls he has, he wouldn't want to leave anyone behind and will have his own harem. He lives with his harem which has full of beatifull girls for the rest of his life for another happy ending. End game can be depended of our choices.

I know this is kinda stupid but this ideas sounded fun when I think about so I decided to share. Sorry for my terrible English

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thank you for this. Unfortunately, for whatever reason, I don't see the Spoiler option/section in my browser. After scrolling through ~5,000 posts, I can't find the links, either. Any way someone could post actual links?

Reactions: Lauralei

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Ok here is a story idea. MC fall in love with Emily. But for some serious reason Emily have to reject MC even tho she is in deeply love with him. Could be to protect him or some other reason. Then she insults mc like 'who do you think you are you poor insect. I just had fun with you...'etc to make sure he doesn't want anything with her. Then MC really got pissed off. Leave the island and move in with uncle. Plot against Uncle and overthrown him in the company and take everything he got with the help of Rachel since she fell in love with mc too and wants to be with him and became his wife. Rachel moves in with him too for a time and let susan take care of her daughters and the yatch. He replaces Uncle's place in the company make him divorce Rachel. Uncle sent into retirement into some island by the company for the rest of his life. Then Rachel marry with MC. MC returns to ship but this time he owns everything. He will become the daddy of Chole and Emily and head of the family. Now he has complete power unless he somehow fucks up because of some reasons like emotions of the past or trusting someone he shouldn't have or someone can beat him in his own game and got their revenge.

Anyways I think this setting would be great. Imagine demanding Emily and Chloe to call you 'daddy' and struggles of Emily with her feelings towards mc and seeing him with her mom . The jealousy of sisters towards MC can be fun thing to explore especially when they get jealous because of their Mom. Forbidding Susan to even talk with Rachel and punishing Susan however mc feels like whenever you see Susan getting close with Rachel would be fun as well. There are many possibilities with this setting and the ones in my head sounds really awesome for me :ROFLMAO:

For endings : He would want to leave everything behind to be with one of the girls and live happily after who knows. Another possibilty is that he decides that he loves all the girls he has, he wouldn't want to leave anyone behind and will have his own harem. He lives with his harem which has full of beatifull girls for the rest of his life for another happy ending. End game can be depended of our choices.

I know this is kinda stupid but this ideas sounded fun when I think about so I decided to share. Sorry for my terrible English
We are 2 releases away from the end of CMA.
I don't think a coup against Uncle is on the table ;)
And OF COURSE Emily is in love with MC but she will NEVER reject him (but that's from a total Em fan from day 1) :sneaky:

Reactions: Thermophob

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I don't think a coup against Uncle is on the table ;)
And OF COURSE Emily is in love with MC but she will NEVER reject him (but that's from a total Em fan from day 1) :sneaky:

This game is going to end? Really? Well that's sad. I feel like there can be a lot of other possibilities to explore with this game. I loved the game. I hope the dev will make a new project since I really like his work. Also I hope if he makes a new game, it will focus on romance a little bit more

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I hope TheGary starts creating a similar game.

A new start may bring something back which CMA has lost over time.
In chapter 1 the mc arrived on the ship and slowly explored this new environment, the girls and their secrets, the rules on board ... he started at zero and made lots of progress with the girls unlocking more and more sexual opportunities ... The later chapters actually started with a harem and added some drama and lots of new scenes, but there was less exploration and less progress ... so while the later chapters had better graphics they felt more like just additional scenes to a mostly completed story ... great fan service ... Looking back I think chapter 1 was the most impressing chapter for me ...

A new game (or maybe also a rework of chapter 1) could bring back the focus on exploration and progress ....

Reactions: lurkmaster and ThL

BRENT JONES

Nov 10, 2017
Im playing chapter 2 and have almost done all the tasks but im having troubel with catching Rachel masterbating in public every day i check the yat to catch her but i never can

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
Im playing chapter 2 and have almost done all the tasks but im having troubel with catching Rachel masterbating in public every day i check the yat to catch her but i never can
It's random. Check the pool from 11pm. I think she can be there 11pm, midnight, 1am and 2am.

Reactions: ThL

Kondorito

Feb 10, 2020
Hey guys! I am playing Chapter 3, completing all the stars from the first time at the yatch. There are some stars I cannot trigger, and is making me a little frustrated. By any chance, does any of you have a save for chapter 3 in the yatch first time, right before the call to go back to the office? Thanks!

EDIT: Just in case, I'll write here the ones I am missing that do not let me move on with the story. If you have some easy steps to follow to complete them, I'll appreciate it as well :) :

- Emily: "Handcuffed blowjob" and "Terrace anal"
- Chloe: "Dog walk", "Chloe spanks Amy" and "Spanked by Amy"
- Linda: "Night anal"

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hey guys! I am playing Chapter 3, completing all the stars from the first time at the yatch. There are some stars I cannot trigger, and is making me a little frustrated. By any chance, does any of you have a save for chapter 3 in the yatch first time, right before the call to go back to the office? Thanks!

EDIT: Just in case, I'll write here the ones I am missing that do not let me move on with the story. If you have some easy steps to follow to complete them, I'll appreciate it as well :) :

- Emily: "Handcuffed blowjob" and "Terrace anal"
- Chloe: "Dog walk", "Chloe spanks Amy" and "Spanked by Amy"
- Linda: "Night anal"
Check the walkthrough, those are quite easy, except Chloe dog walk that needs a few preliminary steps.
For example for Emily, you need to punish her and she should propose an alternative to a spanking once in your room. For terrace anal, ask her if she wants a special massage

Reactions: Kondorito
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes