Kondorito

Feb 10, 2020
Thanks ThL, I payed a little more attention to the walkthrough and was able to complete them. I was having problems in getting both Chloe and Amy punished at the same time, but I got it :)

Reactions: ThL

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
i tryed to play this 3 times its so intimidating i never know what i need to do
i feel like this game needs a walkthrough mod
Search the bridge TWICE when Susan is not there and find the Navigation Manual and the flashlight.
no matter how many times i go to the bridge i cant search seacound time for flashlight and i tryed using renpy save editor but could not find an inventory or a flashlight...
soo frustrating

Last edited:

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
In part one it says i that emily is used to giving handjobs and i need to push her for more while we study in the afternoon i studied with her like 20 days straight nothing happens
at whant hour i need to study ? what exactly i need to do ?
thanks in advance

tomtony

Jun 6, 2018
why is it that i have the same scenes in chapter 3 as in chapter 2, like the only new scenes in chapter 3 are the red ones, the blue ones i already did in chapter 2. why is it repeating or am i making some kind of mistake here?

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
In part one it says i that emily is used to giving handjobs and i need to push her for more while we study in the afternoon i studied with her like 20 days straight nothing happens
at whant hour i need to study ? what exactly i need to do ?
thanks in advance
I am convinced now that this is a BUG
according to the walktrouth
Study with Emily on the terrace at 18:00. You can now request a blowjob from the “Up for something” dialogue.
misssing dialog.png
As you can see no matter how much i study with her i dont get the blowjob dialog...

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
Study with Emily on the terrace at 18:00. You can now request a blowjob from the “Up for something” dialogue.
View attachment 1006827
As you can see no matter how much i study with her i dont get the blowjob dialog...
If I remember correctly you have to request handjobs until she gives you a blowjob.
Similar to how you had to repeatedly request footjobs and at some point she gave you a handjob.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
View attachment 1006827
Be there at 18.00
Then choose study (not speak with Emily) (it means that you need to have kept 1 hour of studying).
She will interrupt you

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
why is it that i have the same scenes in chapter 3 as in chapter 2, like the only new scenes in chapter 3 are the red ones, the blue ones i already did in chapter 2. why is it repeating or am i making some kind of mistake here?
Not sure of what your problem is
Maybe post a screenshot
There has been a change in the tracker during Chapter 3
So at the beginning of Chapter 3 you have those red lines
They will disappear towards the end of Chapter 3
This doesn't prevent you to achieve any event

tomtony

Jun 6, 2018
screenshot0001.png

Well first, do you guys know what this error is and how to make it work? The red "image 'talk_undefined_idle' not found", is it just with my game or is it an error occurring with chapter 3?

Not sure of what your problem is
Maybe post a screenshot
There has been a change in the tracker during Chapter 3
So at the beginning of Chapter 3 you have those red lines
They will disappear towards the end of Chapter 3
This doesn't prevent you to achieve any event
screenshot0002.png

I meant this blue ones, those were also in chapter 2 available.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
View attachment 1007978

Well first, do you guys know what this error is and how to make it work? The red "image 'talk_undefined_idle' not found", is it just with my game or is it an error occurring with chapter 3?

View attachment 1007979

I meant this blue ones, those were also in chapter 2 available.
OK, my former comment was about the message 'image_takl_.... in red that you have, so don't worry about those red lines
Otherwise, blue boxes are for events that are available, green boxes for completed events, and red boxes for locked events.
The red ones will turn into blue when you have completed the pre requisites. Check the walkthrough for more info. You can click on 'Show uncompleted action name' to have the name of the red events and check in the walkthrough what are the prerequisites for this event.
And at the beginning of Chapter 3, there is a kind of 'Chapter 2 revival', when you need to do again a few events or see some former scenes. Nothing wrong here.
So from what I see you don't have any particular problem

tomtony

Jun 6, 2018
OK, my former comment was about the message 'image_takl_.... in red that you have, so don't worry about those red lines
Otherwise, blue boxes are for events that are available, green boxes for completed events, and red boxes for locked events.
The red ones will turn into blue when you have completed the pre requisites. Check the walkthrough for more info. You can click on 'Show uncompleted action name' to have the name of the red events and check in the walkthrough what are the prerequisites for this event.
And at the beginning of Chapter 3, there is a kind of 'Chapter 2 revival', when you need to do again a few events or see some former scenes. Nothing wrong here.
So from what I see you don't have any particular problem
No i was actually confused, because of the beginning of chapter 3, but now i know, thank you for clarifying my confusion. :) Sorry to have bothered you.:D

Reactions: ThL

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
in ch2 the walkthrough says
★ Punish Amy when Chloe has a pending punishment. (Amy's obedience 4+). Do nothing with Chloe. When Amy needs to be punished choose level 4 punishment, there will be a new option that includes Chloe.
but in lvl 4 i have nothing
what am i missing
thanks in advance

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
in ch2 the walkthrough says
★ Punish Amy when Chloe has a pending punishment. (Amy's obedience 4+). Do nothing with Chloe. When Amy needs to be punished choose level 4 punishment, there will be a new option that includes Chloe.
but in lvl 4 i have nothing
what am i missing
thanks in advance
Both have to have pending punishments. If Chloe doesn't have a pending punishment, Amy's Obedience 4 option will remain empty.
Wait until Chloe has a pending punishment (talk to her, reduce her motivation and wait until she fucks up) and then let Amy clean and just tell her at 18:00 "you did a bad job".

Reactions: ThL and JapanFreak

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
Can't play it. First chapter is some sort of sandbox with no goal and, suddenly, chapter 2 won't give any idea about wtf is going on.
Review: 2/10. No story, nice renderings, pointless sandbox.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Can't play it. First chapter is some sort of sandbox with no goal and, suddenly, chapter 2 won't give any idea about wtf is going on.
Review: 2/10. No story, nice renderings, pointless sandbox.
You have a list of events to achieve and it's a no goal sandbox ? :unsure:
and of course when you jump from one chapter to another without achieving all the events of the previous one it's kind of normal that you're at a lost...

Reactions: Crexox1337

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
You have a list of events to achieve and it's a no goal sandbox ? :unsure:
and of course when you jump from one chapter to another without achieving all the events of the previous one it's kind of normal that you're at a lost...
I can't understand that i need to do in first chapter. There is almost no introduction, only characters names. No gameplay basics. MC set up some rules for 2 girls and thats it. And sandbox is very limited: you can have sex with 4 girls, can do contracts to earn money, which doesn't have any way to spent them. And, thats all. :(
I tried follow the guide, but it is confusing: i can't figured out if it only for last chapter or not.

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
I can't understand that i need to do in first chapter. There is almost no introduction, only characters names. No gameplay basics. MC set up some rules for 2 girls and thats it. And sandbox is very limited: you can have sex with 4 girls, can do contracts to earn money, which doesn't have any way to spent them. And, thats all. :(
I tried follow the guide, but it is confusing: i can't figured out if it only for last chapter or not.
Are you even playing chapter one?
Contracts first appear in Ch3.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes