Blobbers00

Jul 26, 2018
This game filters me hard. I've been on and off it more than any other game on the site. It's the same story every new playthrough: I'll play it for a while and do the quests and all of a sudden the requirements for the quests have something to do with exhibition and corruption levels, and then I go into the character sheets and they're all at pretty much 0. That whole underlying system goes over my head and I can never figure it out, so I eventually drop off after I enter the "spinning my wheels" phase of the playthrough. I'm doomed to never get passed Ch1

Reactions: Darkaura

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
Well, "NO second thought" seems to not start! No matter how long I wait, Charlotte does not talk to me, as requested....Any ideas, please? thanks.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
This game filters me hard. I've been on and off it more than any other game on the site. It's the same story every new playthrough: I'll play it for a while and do the quests and all of a sudden the requirements for the quests have something to do with exhibition and corruption levels, and then I go into the character sheets and they're all at pretty much 0. That whole underlying system goes over my head and I can never figure it out, so I eventually drop off after I enter the "spinning my wheels" phase of the playthrough. I'm doomed to never get passed Ch1
Then play Chapter 2. The game assumes that you completed all Chapter 1 quests, you won't miss a thing (except the unseen events of Chapter 1 of course)

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
I'm going to be so sad when this one ends
it feels like there's still loads to explore though, like just introducing the french assistant as well as getting into it with Susan, I'll be sad if it wraps up with chapter 4 because it feels like there could be another 1 or 2 chapters to really dive into a few more fetishes with the characters with a little less content.

Reactions: MasterMerp

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
it feels like there's still loads to explore though, like just introducing the french assistant as well as getting into it with Susan, I'll be sad if it wraps up with chapter 4 because it feels like there could be another 1 or 2 chapters to really dive into a few more fetishes with the characters with a little less content.
It's confirmed that there will be one last episode (Ep4) and that'll be the end of the game.

Reactions: MasterMerp and ThL

Lokanos

Dec 2, 2017
Theoretically this game could go on forever. There is room for starting all over because the company goes bankrupt and you massing money to buy it out or make the 51% holder evil or whatever, so aside from the sex content you can have a compelling game at your hands.

Vodekur

Oct 4, 2017
I hoped so much that you would be able to have sex with Rachel and her daughters at the same time. Very disappointed.

Reactions: sf_dom

RainingChairs

Feb 2, 2018
That update is a shitstorm of bugs.
Seems that the "impressed" star is not even showing for Chloe. I tried every combination.
And I got crashes that led me to main screen at least 4 times. At least the content is nice, even though VERY hard to see.

PS: I also find out that getting all stars for Emily will not let you add Charlotte in the play. Great......

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
That update is a shitstorm of bugs.
Seems that the "impressed" star is not even showing for Chloe. I tried every combination.
And I got crashes that led me to main screen at least 4 times. At least the content is nice, even though VERY hard to see.

PS: I also find out that getting all stars for Emily will not let you add Charlotte in the play. Great......
check the walkthrough

Reactions: RainingChairs
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes