ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I can't understand that i need to do in first chapter. There is almost no introduction, only characters names. No gameplay basics. MC set up some rules for 2 girls and thats it. And sandbox is very limited: you can have sex with 4 girls, can do contracts to earn money, which doesn't have any way to spent them. And, thats all. :(
I tried follow the guide, but it is confusing: i can't figured out if it only for last chapter or not.
looks like you are not starting from Chapter 1
it's under the spoiler section of the first page
as to the game mechanisms, check the walkthrough (link at the bottom of my signature)

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Hi guys. Just started this game, successfully passed Ch1, now I'm in the middle of Ch2. I have a minor issue here. It's not even connected to a game itself (probably).
So, I installed Joiplay on my android phone recently and tryed to play CmA. It worked surpisingly well, so I transferred my save file from PC to Joiplay and it loaded well. Played about 1/3 of Ch2 on phone and then tryed to transfer new save back to PC. Suddenly new save doesn't work on PC (failed to load).
Do someone have any ideas why? Maybe here's some special procedure to transfer renpy saves from Joiplay to PC?

YTB

May 26, 2018
Hi, so I'm currently on Chapter 3, I'm kinda stuck on with getting to island event, it doesn't seems to trigger somehow?? I've read the walkthrough and already talked to Susan. How long should i wait till it happened? So far it's been abou 14 in game days

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hi, so I'm currently on Chapter 3, I'm kinda stuck on with getting to island event, it doesn't seems to trigger somehow?? I've read the walkthrough and already talked to Susan. How long should i wait till it happened? So far it's been abou 14 in game days
It should happen in a matter of days, 3-4 max.
You're missing something
post a save

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018

Hello,
RELEASE DAY!!!! And it's a big update today.
But after two months, I think I owe it to you. ;)
Massive update, it required more than 2200 renders. A lot more text than usual. The story is nearing the end, so you'll have to make some choices with consequences. Making a 'bad' choice about one of the girls will reduce the amount of content available for her scenes. It is possible to see almost everything in a single playthrough with the exception of one ending of an event.
The moment to choose is coming near, who will give you the best 'reasons' to pick her?
Now, with that said, we're one episode away from the ending! Crazy, isn't it? It has been close to 2 and a half years since I released the first beta. It seems like yesterday. I'm still focusing 100% of my time on Cure My Addiction, so I won't be posting much (at all?) about the new game until the end of CmA.

Patch Note:
  • 2200 Renders
  • Story progression, big step, lot of revelations.
  • 1 Rachel scene
  • 1 Chloe PoV scene
  • 1 Amy interactive scene
  • 1 Emily interactive scene
  • 1 Chloe, big interactive scene. Multiples clothes, actions, ending,...
  • 1 Amy, big interactive scene with many animations.
  • 1 Emily, big interactive scene. Multiples clothes, actions, ending,...

Patch B
  • When doing the story in a specific order it was impossible to progress.
  • Fixed a crash

Thanks for your support!
Hello,
RELEASE DAY!!!! And it's a big update today.
But after two months, I think I owe it to you. ;)
Massive update, it required more than 2200 renders. A lot more text than usual. The story is nearing the end, so you'll have to make some choices with consequences. Making a 'bad' choice about one of the girls will reduce the amount of content available for her scenes. It is possible to see almost everything in a single playthrough with the exception of one ending of an event.
The moment to choose is coming near, who will give you the best 'reasons' to pick her?
Now, with that said, we're one episode away from the ending! Crazy, isn't it? It has been close to 2 and a half years since I released the first beta. It seems like yesterday. I'm still focusing 100% of my time on Cure My Addiction, so I won't be posting much (at all?) about the new game until the end of CmA.

Patch Note:
  • 2200 Renders
  • Story progression, big step, lot of revelations.
  • 1 Rachel scene
  • 1 Chloe PoV scene
  • 1 Amy interactive scene
  • 1 Emily interactive scene
  • 1 Chloe, big interactive scene. Multiples clothes, actions, ending,...
  • 1 Amy, big interactive scene with many animations.
  • 1 Emily, big interactive scene. Multiples clothes, actions, ending,...

Last edited:

Fenyastr

Mar 10, 2019
The game crashes during the last star of the long live the king quest at 15 o'clock

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 416, in execute_pause
    renpy.pause()
  File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 517, in __call__
    rv = self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "game/scripts-core/handlers/time.rpy", line 231, in add
  File "game/scripts-core/handlers/location.rpy", line 61, in jump
  File "game/scripts-core/handlers/frame.rpy", line 522, in check_idles
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts-office/locations/livingroom/livingroom.rpyc", line 4, in script
  File "C:\Users\1\Desktop\CureMyAddiction-4-3-B-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1861, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\1\Desktop\CureMyAddiction-4-3-B-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1849, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\1\Desktop\CureMyAddiction-4-3-B-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 203, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
    renpy.pause()
  File "C:\Users\1\Desktop\CureMyAddiction-4-3-B-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1360, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\1\Desktop\CureMyAddiction-4-3-B-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\1\Desktop\CureMyAddiction-4-3-B-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\1\Desktop\CureMyAddiction-4-3-B-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3477, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\1\Desktop\CureMyAddiction-4-3-B-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\1\Desktop\CureMyAddiction-4-3-B-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "C:\Users\1\Desktop\CureMyAddiction-4-3-B-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\1\Desktop\CureMyAddiction-4-3-B-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 439, in event
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\1\Desktop\CureMyAddiction-4-3-B-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Cure My Addiction 4-3-B
Sat Feb 06 16:52:30 2021

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
The game crashes during the last star of the long live the king quest at 15 o'clock

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    renpy.pause()

Hi, do you have a save for this?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Cure My Addiction [Ch. 4 Ep.3 B] TheGary

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.40 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.38 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 400 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 382 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
so with the "endings" is the game starting to wrap up here or is that just endings for that specific scene?

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes