Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Has the latest update dropped on Patreon yet - normally it is about 5th of the month, and it gets here around the 12th.

But there is usually 'chatter' about the episode in that week and a changelog from ThL - is there a delay of some sort?

Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
Has the latest update dropped on Patreon yet - normally it is about 5th of the month, and it gets here around the 12th.

But there is usually 'chatter' about the episode in that week and a changelog from ThL - is there a delay of some sort?
Yes, it is some delay but MrGary is reliable developer, so don't worry about next update ;)

Reactions: Bonhomie

thisNav

Mar 29, 2019
Guys i am stuck at midnight bath 2 i completed In Need of Attention #1 but rachel is not at the pool at midnight what am i doing wrong???

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
check on TheGary Patreon site, it should be there as free download

I obviously have not been playing this game long enough. I read CMA as Country Music Awards.

• Haha
Reactions: ThL

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I am at chapter 1 only and I love everything about the game so far except Susan. I literally hate Susan. Please tell me that we can get rid of her in the future or at least pacify her or maybe dominate her? I don't like her having power over me and Rachel (or potentially other girls in future? If she mess with chloe or emily I might want to stop playing ffs). I would be really happy if we can kick her out of the ship and find a new captain. I'm not oppose to the idea girls playing with each other but not like this. I don't want to share Rachel or anyone with her honestly. If she is mandatory and always have the power to mess with my girls and me whether I want it or not, at least I hope she doesn't have much content in the game. I hope she will be somehow passive and not needed when I get the power over girls

Last edited:
Reactions: ubblesnop

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I am at chapter 1 only and I love everything about the game so far except Susan. I literally hate Susan. Please tell me that we can get rid of her in the future or at least pacify her or maybe dominate her? I don't like her having power over me and Rachel (or potentially other girls in future? If she mess with chloe or emily I might want to stop playing ffs). I would be really happy if we can kick her out of the ship and find a new captain. I'm not oppose to the idea girls playing with each other but not like this. If she is mandatory and always have the power to mess with my girls and me whether I want it or not, at least I hope she doesn't have much content
She doesn't have that much content but she is a key NPC to the storyline, so you'll have to suffer her presence long quite a while, but it gets better at some point

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
She doesn't have that much content but she is a key NPC to the storyline, so you'll have to suffer her presence long quite a while, but it gets better at some point

That's bad news but at least she doesn't have much content. I don't understand why an amazing game like have a character like her to disturb us. Like Rachel punish us to but I wouldn't bother when she does it. But for Susan she looks and acts like a sinister villain character who can have it her way despite what we want. Is she for the people who enjoys femdom humiliation? I really don't want to share Rachel with her. I hope we can stop it at somepoint. Like the point where she is no longer needed for the progression. If she is here to stay I hope we can dom the fuck out of her in the future. That's what that evil bitch needs. Or better just get rid of her or at least make her content completely optional. I believe most people wouldn't oppose the idea according to what I read here. It seems she is far away from a beloved character

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
That's bad news but at least she doesn't have much content. I don't understand why an amazing game like have a character like her to disturb us. Like Rachel punish us to but I wouldn't bother when she does it. But for Susan she looks and acts like a sinister villain character who can have it her way despite what we want. Is she for the people who enjoys femdom humiliation? I really don't want to share Rachel with her. I hope we can stop it at somepoint. Like the point where she is no longer needed for the progression. If she is here to stay I hope we can dom the fuck out of her in the future. That's what that evil bitch needs. Or better just get rid of her or at least make her content completely optional. I believe most people wouldn't oppose the idea according to what I read here. It seems she is far away from a beloved character
To all non femdom players she is a necessary evil.
On the other hand, she does help MC at some times, although she is a nuisance most of the time...

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
To all non femdom players she is a necessary evil.
On the other hand, she does help MC at some times, although she is a nuisance most of the time...

I mean for story point, I can understand we need her to get closer to rachel but after sometime and after we've done things with Rachel, I think we shouldn't have any use of her. It would be better that she would be completely optional for femdom humilation fans and others who hates her should able to ignore her existence at some point in the story. Well lets see what will happen I guess. I can totally see a revenge part where we can dominate the hell out of her tho. I don't even find her sexy or attractive, hell I think she is disgusting but I would play the domination route of her if it will happen. I would still be on the side of actually get rid of Susan on my game tho :ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes