konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
if you don't want to see them get the strap for failed chores.
well that is what i had in mind. like will i mess any progressing if redhead fails (and probably looses her role as a spanker)
i have a feeling that a game would not screw a player with that... and maybe that was indicated somewhere but i dont read attentively

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
well that is what i had in mind. like will i mess any progressing if redhead fails (and probably looses her role as a spanker)
i have a feeling that a game would not screw a player with that... and maybe that was indicated somewhere but i dont read attentively
to progress in the story you'll need Emily to fail in her role as discipline enforcer, so that someone else might take that role...(Extra Naughty #1 & 2 events)

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Honestly these contracts are really starting to become a chore ... It takes so much time just to do one, and in the latest update you have one option that requires you to save 3 and the other that requires you to save 5. Like are you serious ? What next ? You're going to have 10 point options too ? It takes 2 hours to get enough points just to get a scene that lasts 2 minutes.

This is not why I have been playing this game every update since chapter 1. I am enjoying the game much more now than I did suring chapter 1, but this ain't it chief. This is 2 steps forward 5 steps backward.

Reactions: alex13_zen

fudger99

May 25, 2019
Is ch3 considered complete now, or will there still be updates
I only have Cost of Defeat (and its successor) plus 1 more Chloe punishment thing left - both seem like I'm too late and won't trigger

Also if anyone knows if Ch4 interface can be modified at all, like larger side buttons and darker menu backgrounds

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Is ch3 considered complete now, or will there still be updates
I only have Cost of Defeat (and its successor) plus 1 more Chloe punishment thing left - both seem like I'm too late and won't trigger

Also if anyone knows if Ch4 interface can be modified at all, like larger side buttons and darker menu backgrounds
Chapter 3 is complete
There shouldn't be any problem with cost of defeat. Post a save if you want
I'm not sure the interface can be changed, the button size certainly not, but I remember that in previous chapters you could change the textbox opacity from the settings menu (or help menu ?)

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
Is there any femdom content in this game? And is it reversible? Reading a bit about the game it leads me to that impression but I want to know for sure as I'm in the mood for some switch content and I'm between this and another game.

PS: I have seen the tags but usually they are not accurate.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Is there any femdom content in this game? And is it reversible? Reading a bit about the game it leads me to that impression but I want to know for sure as I'm in the mood for some switch content and I'm between this and another game.

PS: I have seen the tags but usually they are not accurate.
There a little femdom contend, that is avoidable, 3-4 events per Chapter, so not that much if you're really looking for it

Reactions: jose100

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
There a little femdom contend, that is avoidable, 3-4 events per Chapter, so not that much if you're really looking for it
Thanks, I was looking for a bit of both, male and femaledom so it suits me just fine.

Norseman84

Oct 17, 2020
Honestly these contracts are really starting to become a chore ... It takes so much time just to do one, and in the latest update you have one option that requires you to save 3 and the other that requires you to save 5. Like are you serious ? What next ? You're going to have 10 point options too ? It takes 2 hours to get enough points just to get a scene that lasts 2 minutes.

This is not why I have been playing this game every update since chapter 1. I am enjoying the game much more now than I did suring chapter 1, but this ain't it chief. This is 2 steps forward 5 steps backward.
When you have got one or two stars you can talk to her about changing the system so you get 1 point pr million of the contract.

Phoenix911

Jan 3, 2021
It says that each chapter is standalone but only the download link for 4 is there, has it been all put into the same file now or can anyone give me the links to the others please.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
It says that each chapter is standalone but only the download link for 4 is there, has it been all put into the same file now or can anyone give me the links to the others please.
First page under the spoiler tag there are the other 3 chapters

Reactions: bacchusplateau
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes