EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Correct, you need 10 M worth of successful contracts, you can't have both endings in the same run
Thanks. I've managed to get the first two stars, but the walkthrough is sort of murky on what means "success" for the 3rd star of that achievement. I've tried several variations and can't seem to get the 3rd star. I keep getting either the humiliation ending or one with a question about whether Sophie has more than one man or not... but that doesn't trigger the 3rd star, it seems.

mrraw

Nov 19, 2017
I'm trying to get the star to lick the Emily's Corruption buttplug and according to read in a tutorial I have to do this to get it:
Talk to Emily by the pool at 13:00 and ask her where she's hiding the buttplug.
★ Join Emily in the common bathroom at 21:00
★ Join Emily in the common bathroom at 08:00
★ Ask Emily if she wants to "HAVE A LITTLE FUN" and select "Licking".
★ Wait for Emily in your bathroom at 15:00

I can't get the Have a little fun option

but I do all this and it doesn't work I don't know if I skip something or it's in another order or anything different, can anyone help me?
Thanks a lot

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Denying Rachel in the hot tub and in your bedroom is the right path. Do it 3 times in a row. Do not have any interaction with Rachel in between
If you want, post a save
Maybe that's been the problem. Will try again and see what happens. UPDATE: Still nothing happens. I still have "interaction" with her when she talks to MC about his cleaning and the test the girls have to take. Those are unavoidable no matter what. When she's in the MC's room bent over I hit "no". When she's in the MC's room with her lingerie I just hit skip hour. I just don't know what trigger I'm missing to start the event.

Last edited:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Here's the save from early this morning. Maybe I was really tired playing until almost 6AM.

I give up. Went back and tried again and still can't get the event to trigger. Played another week of in game days. I would like to finish this chapter before moving on to Chapter 3, but it's frustrating not getting one of the last 2 events finished.

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Much appreciated either way, I'll see if it fits my needs. What was the "other" option? I think I remember something that you allow no punishment by Amy, severe punishment that leaves the girls in tears and then hating you for a few days and the other was ...? Was there a medium option like light punishment through Amy?
Others was sexual punishment only, that makes the girls mad at you for 2-3 days also

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thanks. I've managed to get the first two stars, but the walkthrough is sort of murky on what means "success" for the 3rd star of that achievement. I've tried several variations and can't seem to get the 3rd star. I keep getting either the humiliation ending or one with a question about whether Sophie has more than one man or not... but that doesn't trigger the 3rd star, it seems.
It's difficult to point out the exact thing to do : you need to score enough pain points but not too much... I used Strap on medium and high, changing the poses and it finally worked (you'll know that you succeeded when you'll see the cane coming into play)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Here's the save from early this morning. Maybe I was really tired playing until almost 6AM.

I give up. Went back and tried again and still can't get the event to trigger. Played another week of in game days. I would like to finish this chapter before moving on to Chapter 3, but it's frustrating not getting one of the last 2 events finished.
I'll try it during the day and let you know

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018

OK, tried it. You had a pending reward with Rachel for winning a game of Go. It had to be dealt with first. Then I denied Rachel 2 times in the hot tub and Chloe came to see me when I went back to my bedroom. Tried it twice, it works (once with Chloe coming, the other with Emily). Here are the corresponding saves

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thanks ThL for helping me with that event. Now I can't remember what I did to get Chloe to act like a dog to "walk" her on the back deck. Last time I told Rachel that Susan needed to talk to her about the weather. Now I can't get that to happen again. I try and find Rachel at different times by herself by the pool to let her know, but I'm not getting that option anymore. Not sure how I screwed in up though.
You need to punish Emily by sending her to your room, not go there, go see Rachel to tell her Susan wants to see her, then go see Chloe to take your pet for a walk
Before punishing Em, chack that the dialog option to send Rachel to Susan is available

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
You need to punish Emily by sending her to your room, not go there, go see Rachel to tell her Susan wants to see her, then go see Chloe to take your pet for a walk
Before punishing Em, chack that the dialog option to send Rachel to Susan is available

Yep. Just figured that out. Had to highlight a star to remember about punishing Emily so she was occupied.

Last edited:

mrraw

Nov 19, 2017
g.jpg

some help? the description says: She is using the buttplug when you lick it.
I have visited her in the bathroom and at the hours she puts in the tutorial but she doesn't give me the option to lick
Thank you very much for your help

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
View attachment 949991

some help? the description says: She is using the buttplug when you lick it.
I have visited her in the bathroom and at the hours she puts in the tutorial but she doesn't give me the option to lick
Thank you very much for your help
go see her and propose to have some fun, choose to take care of her (lick her), and then there is probably a random chance to get the scene

Last edited:
Reactions: mrraw

TOSpades

Dec 16, 2020
I'm having issues on chapter 3. My tracker shows 3 red text lines of "Image 'talk_undefined_idle' not found." in place of people tasks I guess. I only see Sophie as a new character with 4 actions. I think that I originally downloaded an old and/or corrupted version but I've tried to delete the directory and all save games in both local dir and appdata/roaming/RenPy. I've tried the official version from Patreon unzipped with two different zip programs. the problem still persists on a completely new start or from an old saved game recopied in or from a downloaded save from this site.

I've very much enjoyed Chapters 1 and 2, and the little bit of new content That I've uncovered in 3, but I think that I can't progress any further with the game corrupted. (e.g. I've seen Karl yell at Charlotte about 8 times and I think its supposed to trigger something)

Is there something else that needs to be purged for this to work? A work-around?
I'm on Win7ultimate.

Thanks

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
It's difficult to point out the exact thing to do : you need to score enough pain points but not too much... I used Strap on medium and high, changing the poses and it finally worked (you'll know that you succeeded when you'll see the cane coming into play)
Yeah, I've been trying the same thing. I wish you could see what the score was during the event. I've been whittling it down to the low 60s. I've gotta think there's a number range that triggers this. Too low and you get Humiliation, too high you get the no-star ending.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I'm having issues on chapter 3. My tracker shows 3 red text lines of "Image 'talk_undefined_idle' not found." in place of people tasks I guess. I only see Sophie as a new character with 4 actions. I think that I originally downloaded an old and/or corrupted version but I've tried to delete the directory and all save games in both local dir and appdata/roaming/RenPy. I've tried the official version from Patreon unzipped with two different zip programs. the problem still persists on a completely new start or from an old saved game recopied in or from a downloaded save from this site.

I've very much enjoyed Chapters 1 and 2, and the little bit of new content That I've uncovered in 3, but I think that I can't progress any further with the game corrupted. (e.g. I've seen Karl yell at Charlotte about 8 times and I think its supposed to trigger something)

Is there something else that needs to be purged for this to work? A work-around?
I'm on Win7ultimate.

Thanks
It's a known bug, that doesn't prevent you to keep playing.
By the end of Chapter 3, after the island episode, Gary changed the tracker.
The red messages that you see are the consequence of this change. Ignore them, keep playing. At some point it will disappear all by itself.
It was not noticed at the time (the players jumping from one release to another, not starting the whole chapter again)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018

I'm on Win7ultimate.

Thanks
Karl yelling at Charlotte triggers a sex scene with Charlotte if you go talk to her just after Karl left.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes