arybary

Oct 30, 2017
Here are some console commands to help you skip the grind
your points: e287.points = x (x is a stand in for the number you want)
Sophies points: e287.points_sophie = x
Happiness; Amy.points = x Chloe.points = x Emily.points = x

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
Could someone please add a save for chapter 3? Doesn't have to be a full save, I just don't want to start from the beginning after I accidently deleted the game (I was at about 80% or so I think).

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Could someone please add a save for chapter 3? Doesn't have to be a full save, I just don't want to start from the beginning after I accidently deleted the game (I was at about 80% or so I think).
Here you are, each is after one release, the last one just before going to the island

Reactions: Thanatos

kimi know

Apr 22, 2018
Hello guys! Sorry I have 3 questions about quests in CH4, if any of you is kind to help me.
1- business 101, 2nd star. I did win a contract against Sophia, then next day I work, she comes to my office but nothing happens and no 2nd star, why?
2- pole position, 2nd star. It says someone might be bothering chloe during her punishment, i did punish her many times, with all different possible ways, but no one ever bothered her. what do i have to do?
3- punishments, 1st star. it says when chloe and emily go out, chloe might come home drunk if i didnt talk to her today. I never talked to her that day, yet shes never the only one drunk. sometimes its emily, sometimes its both, but never only chloe. what do i have to do? Thank you!!

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hello guys! Sorry I have 3 questions about quests in CH4, if any of you is kind to help me.
1- business 101, 2nd star. I did win a contract against Sophia, then next day I work, she comes to my office but nothing happens and no 2nd star, why?
2- pole position, 2nd star. It says someone might be bothering chloe during her punishment, i did punish her many times, with all different possible ways, but no one ever bothered her. what do i have to do?
3- punishments, 1st star. it says when chloe and emily go out, chloe might come home drunk if i didnt talk to her today. I never talked to her that day, yet shes never the only one drunk. sometimes its emily, sometimes its both, but never only chloe. what do i have to do? Thank you!!
1 : You need to spank her to get the star. You can spank her if you have more wins than she does. If you want to store points, do not let her come in until you have enough wins for what you want to do.
2 : Advance in punishments, then you'll have a chance that someone comes. After putting Chloe on the pole, go to another room, then back to the bedroom (repeat until you get the scene)
3 : check the walkthrough : if you don't talk to both, both get home drunk, for only Chloe have intercourse with Em, for only Em have intercourse with Chloe

keyser_soze23

Jun 28, 2020
I am seriously stuck on Business 101. Got the first star but struggle to get the second one. I won a contract with Sophie but she never calls... Won 4 contracts but not one call. I have to be in my office working to get it right?

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
2 Questions please?

Firstly is it possible to get Seo-yun to visit more than once?

Secondly when both girls come home drunk together is there just the one 'go to bed' option.

I only ask as even though I have completed all stars but TheGary does have a habit of 'adding' extra scenes or endings to events.
;)

alex421

Aug 3, 2017
Seems like I can't start the Island event in Chapter 3. Any helps? I followed the walkthrough, Spank Linda in public and susan saw it. But nothing happened? Please help..Thank you!

arybary

Oct 30, 2017
use unren to allow console commands then type in the values (search F95 on unren package)
but it's only a matter of having sex with the girls, hardly a grind if you ask me...
The Sophie contract part is very grindy if you ask me. Happiness can be grind if you have like 30 Chloe and need Amy happy and have like 4 points.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes