farwar

May 29, 2020
so i downloaded ch3 e11a twice, and i still have - Image 'talk_undefined_idle' not found, in "Progression tracker". How to fix that ?

Last edited:

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
Spanking simulator. Lol.

I mean, I love a good spanking, but my god.... Enough with the spanking. Hahaha

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
To any mods on here that sees this.

ThL has made the best looking walkthrough I have ever seen on this site and a link to it should be put on the 1st post.
Mega

(((Hey ThL is this link going to be permanent for your walkthrough?)))

Also for the Gallery pics go here: https://f95zone.to/threads/cure-my-addiction-ch-3-ep-2b-thegary.18207/page-464#post-2907461

Cheat codes for Chapter 1 only.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for very up to date WT guide, keep going good job man

Reactions: ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
in chapter two how can I get the star that chloe fails three tasks during the week?
Talk to her and discourage her again and again. I think that's the main thing. I'm not sure there is a way to distract her as in Chapter 1, can't remember

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
sorry, i dont understand how to use this walkthrough. it lists event names alphabetically but i have no clue what to do now? i just walk around and talk people. tracker does not show event names. is there a walkthrough in order rather than random? also for example :

A just reward Prerequisites: When on the yacht Characters: Emily Description: Emily shows so much dedication that she deserves a treat Guide: ★ If you manage to get 2 blowjobs from Emily in a single day you'll be able to pick a new reward option when you talk to her.

how is this helpful? tell me how i get 2 bjs.
There cannot be a linear walkthrough, as the game itself is non linear.
You have a tracker in game to tell you want you need to do to complete the chapter, divided in 'minor tasks' referred to as 'events'. The walkthrough helps you with these events.
So look at your tracker, spot the name of the event and look for it in the walkthrough.
As for Emily : when you punish her you can get a blowjob. When you ask to repeat the first riddle you can get a BJ. When you have fun with her on the terrace (special massage) you can have a BJ...
When you have the 2 required BJ, propose a special massage, there will be a new option if I remember right.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
so i downloaded ch3 e11a twice, and i still have - Image 'talk_undefined_idle' not found, in "Progression tracker". How to fix that ?
You can't. It's because the tracker changes later in your game progression (after you go to the island in Chapter 3)

Reactions: farwar

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hmmm well ... chapter 4. I have to start a new game all over again without the possibility of playing in previous versions (they are all saved in the same save directory). I can't go back to my favorite moments and replay them.
Bye bye "Cure My Addiction" We're not on our way together.
Keep the old chapters and a full save and play them when you want...

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Simple : you win a contract negotiation against Sophie it's +1 for you, you loose the negotiation against Sophie, it's +1 for her
It might be bugged. I won a contract and nothing happens. No call to make a new deal, this points system i assume. If I lose, it's the old system where she just comes over. No points.

Edit: played around with it. Waiting for the phone call doesn't work, passing time. Even in the office. You have to be hitting the work key for the phone call to come.
Some potential for confusion there.

Last edited:

mihosh

Dec 29, 2019
Hmmm well ... chapter 4. I have to start a new game all over again without the possibility of playing in previous versions (they are all saved in the same save directory). I can't go back to my favorite moments and replay them.
Bye bye "Cure My Addiction" We're not on our way together.
Each chapter is a separate game. Just ut them in different folders and you can return to the previous chapter whenever you want.

BaldK

May 7, 2017
I don't mind with more and more spankings, the spankings are the reason I started playing this game tbh. But sometimes the guy should get spanked by women other than Sophie too! For example for losing a dart game or something.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
It might be bugged. I won a contract and nothing happens. No call to make a new deal, this points system i assume. If I lose, it's the old system where she just comes over. No points.

Edit: played around with it. Waiting for the phone call doesn't work, passing time. Even in the office. You have to be hitting the work key for the phone call to come.
Some potential for confusion there.
When you won a contract, you need to work in the office to get the phone call
When you lost a contract you need to be in the apartment (wait)(living room or bedroom) to get the phone call.
As it was said, to 'store' points you need to refuse that Sophie comes, in both cases.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes