D3aTH99999

Dec 29, 2018
I'm stuck in "Aunt makes mistakes" susan don't asm me anymore "if she needs your skills" and I haven't finish the quest with Rachel and Susan any tips ?
peek Rachel's room in 22.00 and when she catch you question her and tell Susan about it and she will tell you what to do

bbking42

Aug 3, 2020
I am stuck in 'spending time with Emily'. its the last star that I have to collect from chapter 1 I followed every step in the walkthrough but nothin happened please HELP View attachment 879403
I believe that is related to the 1am hook ups she has with the Doc. If that's the case, just keep visiting her room at that time.

Let us know if that was the trick. If not, I'll reinstall the game and check again.

Sep 1, 2017
Bondage device
Prerequisites: After you return from the last office trip and have a certain talk with Chloe
Characters: Chloe
Description: There is so much devices to try in Susan's room.
Guide:
★ Wait for Chloe to come to you to discuss something. Be patient it make take some time.
★ After she talks to you go to Susan's room with her using the regular 'Time for fun' option inside the repeatables and pick
the bondage option.
★ Once in Susan's room, pick the new bondage option.

If that fails post a save
How do I send a save file or do you mean the screenshot of the tracker? If so, here it is. I don't know why but the mission is still locked for me. Even after waiting a week, I still didn't get the bondage device quest.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
How do I send a save file or do you mean the screenshot of the tracker? If so, here it is. I don't know why but the mission is still locked for me. Even after waiting a week, I still didn't get the bondage device quest.
Use the attach file function. Go in CMA/game/saves and select the save you want to share.

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
could you please create a walkthrough for only 3 parts ??? I did not play the two previous parts and I get lost in this walkthrough because I do not really understand what, especially because as I understood, some events from the previous parts have to be repeated ... English is not my language and I support myself with a "google translator" and as you know they occur distortions that are difficult for me to catch, especially when it comes to the so-called "colloquial" speech and related idioms ... so PLEASE FOR HELP

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
could you please create a walkthrough for only 3 parts ??? I did not play the two previous parts and I get lost in this walkthrough because I do not really understand what, especially because as I understood, some events from the previous parts have to be repeated ... English is not my language and I support myself with a "google translator" and as you know they occur distortions that are difficult for me to catch, especially when it comes to the so-called "colloquial" speech and related idioms ... so PLEASE FOR HELP
The walkthrough is organized per Chapter (or parts if you prefer). So only refer to the part you are playing.
And I can only advise you to play the first 2 chapters. They help a lot to understand the story and there are some very nice events in them.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
The walkthrough is organized per Chapter (or parts if you prefer). So only refer to the part you are playing.
And I can only advise you to play the first 2 chapters. They help a lot to understand the story and there are some very nice events in them.
all 3 chapters have very nice events :D for everyone..:D trully nice game :D
Can't wait for chapter 4 :D

Reactions: TGI Games and ThL

Archangelx64

Aug 7, 2017
hey, i played the game for a bit without noticing the events page, i missed a few stars based behind stars i already have, am i able to still unlock all stars at any time or do i have to restart for some of them?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
hey, i played the game for a bit without noticing the events page, i missed a few stars based behind stars i already have, am i able to still unlock all stars at any time or do i have to restart for some of them?
You can usually completed the stars at any time as long as you're in the same chapter.
The notable exceptions are the island events. Better complete all events before going to the island, and complete all events while on the island before leaving (chapter 1 & 3).

Reactions: bbking42
Jun 1, 2019
Hi. Couldn't find Amy's phone in chapter 2 - true nature #1. Got game over many times. Need help. I even followed walkthrough, it says location is random.. i don't really understand what it means.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Hi. Couldn't find Amy's phone in chapter 2 - true nature #2. Got game over many times. Need help. I even followed walkthrough, it says location is random.. i don't really understand what it means.
If I remember correctly..the location of the phone is RANDOM in the corridor...or hallway however you want to call...just save there when you need to search and keep on reloading if you don't find it..search ...didn't find..reload...search ..didn't find ...reload :D
I'm pretty sure that's how I did it :p

Jun 1, 2019
If I remember correctly..the location of the phone is RANDOM in the corridor...or hallway however you want to call...just save there when you need to search and keep on reloading if you don't find it..search ...didn't find..reload...search ..didn't find ...reload :D
I'm pretty sure that's how I did it :p
Thanks. That's all the tip i can get? Any specific location like near chair or door? I clicked everywhere in the screen, didn't help.

Eisberg25

Aug 25, 2020
I have a Qustion

In the 3rd Chapter in Chores System stands, that if you 3 times fails, it will be a several punishment on sunday. What must i do?

Thanks

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thanks. That's all the tip i can get? Any specific location like near chair or door? I clicked everywhere in the screen, didn't help.
Before searching the corridor, click on F5, it's a quick save. Then choose a location in the corridor and try. From what I remember you have 3 tries. If you don't succeed, press F8 (quick load) and start over again until you get the phone.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I have a Qustion

In the 3rd Chapter in Chores System stands, that if you 3 times fails, it will be a several punishment on sunday. What must i do?

Thanks
To fail ? Do not study and do not clean. You'll be sent to Susan by the end of the week.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes