ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
It felt like time well spent, but it's nice that it's appreciated.
What I had the most trouble with in the first chapter, was going back and forth across the alphabetized list of events, to try an figure out what I need to do to get to the next event of my own preference (camp Susan all the way :love:), so I figured if I can get it into a flow chart, I'd at least have an easier time with that. However, once I mapped out the dependencies, it was a nuisance trying to disentangle them. So I mapped out the chains, and broke them down by layer, to match the longest chain (the deal 1, sun tzu 1-3, sweet dreams 1, power play 1, fitness 2, in plain sight 1), with each layer only having arrows to the next layer, and this made that disentanglement process easier (still have a few cases where lines have to cross).
I thought of joining multi-layered events into a single block at either the first layer or the last, but then either the lines coming in or those coming out felt forced... so I thought of joining them into long blocks, spanning the layers, but I couldn't decide what to do with "the deal 1", which is required for layer 2's "sun tzu 1" and for layer 4's "the deal 2"... but I guess I can try to do a long blocks version, if there's demand for it :cool:

Gladly. I'll take that a request, and try to get a chart done for Chapter 1 in the next few days. I usually wait until a logical unit is done before playing... is there a point in working on something like this for Chapter 3, before it's done? I mean, what's the likelihood of a future release creating a dependency that requires rearranging the chart significantly?!
I may not have artistic abilities to create assets, the creativity to create a plot, the energy to learn another language to develop a game, or the funds to support any of those - but I'm happy to give back to the community in the ways that I can.
Chapter 3 ends with episode 11. No more dependancies.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I got really excited when I saw Sophie new content, but I was not expecting 'this' kind of content...
Yes, we had quite strong arguments on Discord about at least the 2d event being tagged femdom. But we (mostly me to be honest) didn't prevail :cry:

Reactions: ubblesnop

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
so just finished the new update , besides the femdom...i think was pretty decent onwards to good.
Was a good and not so good finish.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for the game TheGary :)

Reactions: ThL

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Wait so in current events we lose Rachel (my fav) and get a new stand in for Susan that will push/force femdom on the player once more? Ha, the game has gone from me hoping to get the upper hand on Susan to "well...shit :( "

Reactions: ubblesnop

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
That's a screen shot from Chapter 1. The tracker was very different, less user friendly
i wish each sandbox game had a mod or an option for some brainless gaming. like girl picture. that time - check her. press/choose this. if several girls - schedule being arranged in correct chronological order. ...c m a looks intimidating!

Last edited:

YoRHa_A2

Aug 6, 2017
Whenever I try to talk to Amy in New Life #1 it keeps saying she earned this reward, lets not bother her. even when she is working.
This dialog happens when you give her a day off.
It should reset the following morning, according to which chore you give her.
Is that the case ?
Can you post a save ?
I have the same problem. I am stuck. could you please help me.
Here's my save:
View attachment 3-1-LT1.save

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I have the same problem. I am stuck. could you please help me.
Here's my save:
View attachment 857142
Sorry, you save is bugged, I can't get to talk to Amy . I managed to have her punished but the same line is still her about leaving to her enjoy her reward.
You need to edit your save, but I can't help you there...

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
i wish each sandbox game had a mod or an option for some brainless gaming. like girl picture. that time - check her. press/choose this. if several girls - schedule being arranged in correct chronological order. ...c m a looks intimidating!
That's why there is a walkthrough. Chapter 1 is difficult, then it gets really easier and easier

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
Right but she does nothing and I cannot punish her.
Invite only Emily for 2-3 days in a row. Chloe gets jealous, fucks sth up and Rachel will call you to tell you she'll send Chloe over for punishment.
You don't have to invite Chloe, she gets sent to you.
There you'll have the choice "Something else"

Reactions: ThL
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes