ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Thank you both for the info i will try the game but not liking the sound of that chapter 3 EP 10 but i will give it a go. Again thank you both for the info on the game.
Oh, and, you should go in knowing that it takes a few hours of gameplay before it really starts to feel like you're conquering these women. Don't expect the girls to drop to their knees for a while.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Well sounds like this Susan woman is cucking you and controlling you. And MC just sound like a real Beta i am 50-50 on this right now game looks good real good and sounds like it has a lot of content another plus. But i don't want to waste time downloading a almost 2 gig game to get cucked by a woman and be treated like beta which as that guy said sounds like you do. But thank you for the info as well my good man.
Not really. Nevermore's post that you replied to is so out of sync with what really happens.

Susan has had a long term Dom relationship with Rachel (the MC's aunt) and Rachel's husband long before the MC ever enters the scene. Susan actually takes on a mentor role for you allowing you to start to dominate Rachel and Susan hand's over more and more "control" to you. She does nothing with any of the other girls except for 2 event's with Amy, when the 4 of you are on the island. Hell eve when Susan does stuff with Amy on the island, (she's training her ass with toys) you can tell her to stop iirc.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Hell eve when Susan does stuff with Amy on the island, (she's training her ass with toys) you can tell her to stop iirc.
Yeah, you can tell her to stop... But then two hours later she'll be doing something else. She gets to use Amy more often and more intensely than the player's choices, and always without asking permission.

I haven't played ep 11 yet, but that tradeoff -- a little power over Susan in exchange for Susan basically taking Amy every few idles -- feels like a bad tradeoff so far.

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
Yeah, you can tell her to stop... But then two hours later she'll be doing something else. She gets to use Amy more often and more intensely than the player's choices, and always without asking permission.

I haven't played ep 11 yet, but that tradeoff -- a little power over Susan in exchange for Susan basically taking Amy every few idles -- feels like a bad tradeoff so far.
Then maybe you'll be happy to hear, that Susan will do nothing anymore after the island and will probably not even appear in Chapter 4 at all?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BTLD and ubblesnop

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Then maybe you'll be happy to hear, that Susan will do nothing anymore after the island and will probably not even appear in Chapter 4 at all?
i'm not gonan lie...susan was not one of my fav characters...she was higher than Amy before the change but lower than her after her change
so i'm quite happy if that is the case

TuffSub

Nov 11, 2018
Congrats! You too did put some hours on that chart. It may answer some questions about a 'linear' walkthrough (y);)
If I may : when there is just one event (the first one top chart for example), why not skip all the intermediate boxes and just put a straight arrow from the first box to the last one. It might be clearer and less... frightening?
It felt like time well spent, but it's nice that it's appreciated.
What I had the most trouble with in the first chapter, was going back and forth across the alphabetized list of events, to try an figure out what I need to do to get to the next event of my own preference (camp Susan all the way :love:), so I figured if I can get it into a flow chart, I'd at least have an easier time with that. However, once I mapped out the dependencies, it was a nuisance trying to disentangle them. So I mapped out the chains, and broke them down by layer, to match the longest chain (the deal 1, sun tzu 1-3, sweet dreams 1, power play 1, fitness 2, in plain sight 1), with each layer only having arrows to the next layer, and this made that disentanglement process easier (still have a few cases where lines have to cross).
I thought of joining multi-layered events into a single block at either the first layer or the last, but then either the lines coming in or those coming out felt forced... so I thought of joining them into long blocks, spanning the layers, but I couldn't decide what to do with "the deal 1", which is required for layer 2's "sun tzu 1" and for layer 4's "the deal 2"... but I guess I can try to do a long blocks version, if there's demand for it :cool:
And now the crowd will ask for the same on Chapter 1 & 3 :eek::LOL:
Gladly. I'll take that a request, and try to get a chart done for Chapter 1 in the next few days. I usually wait until a logical unit is done before playing... is there a point in working on something like this for Chapter 3, before it's done? I mean, what's the likelihood of a future release creating a dependency that requires rearranging the chart significantly?!
I may not have artistic abilities to create assets, the creativity to create a plot, the energy to learn another language to develop a game, or the funds to support any of those - but I'm happy to give back to the community in the ways that I can.

Reactions: splamo

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I want to say I'm happy to hear that but I'm not, because that means we're probably still going to be stuck in that shitty office/flat combo again and not back on the boat. I want back on the boat, I want back in Rachel's bed every night. This calling girls over once per day for 3 hours is bs.

Reactions: zottevos

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
I want to say I'm happy to hear that but I'm not, because that means we're probably still going to be stuck in that shitty office/flat combo again and not back on the boat. I want back on the boat, I want back in Rachel's bed every night. This calling girls over once per day for 3 hours is bs.
On one hand, I'm very happy that the dev's trying to keep things fresh while maintaining the narrative thrust. On the other, I do feel like the office part of the game has been pretty lackluster. I like the new characters but they have almost no part in the overall story. As for the new mechanics, I was hoping we could see more SM content by acquiring different tools through the profit we make from those deals. Maybe the dev wanted to do something similar to the high rise climb.

As for Susan, it'll probably feel weird to get rid of her in CH 4 as I don't think MC can make this whole scheme work without her help.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
On one hand, I'm very happy that the dev's trying to keep things fresh while maintaining the narrative thrust. On the other, I do feel like the office part of the game has been pretty lackluster. I like the new characters but they have almost no part in the overall story. As for the new mechanics, I was hoping we could see more SM content by acquiring different tools through the profit we make from those deals. Maybe the dev wanted to do something similar to the high rise climb.

As for Susan, it'll probably feel weird to get rid of her in CH 4 as I don't think MC can make this whole scheme work without her help.
It’s possible that Sophie is being set up to be a surrogate for Susan/evil Amy. She’s a much more attractive character design than Susan, she wants to dominate and enslave, yet we can outwit her. A lot of fun to be had that way.

This is pure speculation and I haven’t played the latest update yet.

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
Episode 11

e11_release.png
Win/Mac:

Patch note:
  • Added an improved punishment for Chloe
  • Added new scene for the babysitting event.
  • Added an event with Sophie
  • Added an event with Sophie and Charlotte
  • Added an event for Rachel, this event has 2 scenes possible.
  • Added an event for Emily
  • Added an event for Amy
  • Added dialogues regarding the "Dare" event situation.
  • Added a series of talks regarding Uncle and the family.
  • Contract negotiations are back in a new, simplified version
  • Enabled representatives call (not much use right now, but it gives you a preview of their personalities).
  • Improved some transitions with the guest mechanic.
  • Fixed reported bugs and typos.

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
me: loggin in...randomly clicking...opening walkthrough...clicking on an event...the event requires other prereq event...clicking that event...the event requires other prereq event...panic, confusion, logging out.
so...what would be yours tips for begginers...

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
It is possible to use the previous saves from Episode 10 in this new Episode 11?
Normally yes. (If you used some unofficial port before which uses a newer RenPy version then no...)

me: loggin in...randomly clicking...opening walkthrough...clicking on an event...the event requires other prereq event...clicking that event...the event requires other prereq event...panic, confusion, logging out.
so...what would be yours tips for begginers...
The game got an internal hint system, use it to play through the game and use the walkthrough only if the hints aren't enough...

Whats the new content?
Look at the patch notes here or the Changelog in the op...

Reactions: ThL

YoRHa_A2

Aug 6, 2017
So if the last version I played was like 0.7, what chapter should I download? and will my saves works or do I have to start over?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
on some screenshots i saw some bars/windows on the top (faces of npc fems) and on the left side...but nothing on my gamescreen

Last edited:

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
So if the last version I played was like 0.7, what chapter should I download? and will my saves works or do I have to start over?
Beta-0.5.3 = Chapter 1 (Unexpected Guest)
0.6.0-0.11.2 = Chapter 2 (The Disciplinarian)
C3E1-C3E11 = Chapter 3 (The Ordeal)

So if you download Chapter 2 you should be good, don't know if the old saves work with the newer standalone chapters...

Reactions: YoRHa_A2

YoRHa_A2

Aug 6, 2017
Beta-0.5.3 = Chapter 1 (Unexpected Guest)
0.6.0-0.11.2 = Chapter 2 (The Disciplinarian)
C3E1-C3E11 = Chapter 3

So if you download Chapter 2 you should be good, don't know if the old saves work with the newer standalone chapters...
Thanks, man.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes