• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
It's not necessarily the End of Chapter 2.
The majority of Ch2 revolves around Amy, her Status and changes to it.
The quest starts at around 2/3 of the Chapter, however you will realize earlier in interactions how everything revolving around Amy changes.
Play through it, it's worth it. Especially if you dislike Amy.
I don't really hate...just strongly dislike?
I mean...its a bit annoying...no connection to anyone except MC ( and she basically atm where i am in the story is telling us to go fuck ourselves) arrogant ...and no punishments...feels...fucking annoying...but i don't really hate her...strongly dislike atm.
Hope her attitude improves after that event

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
looks good... eh, afraid to start playing... i assume there is bigbrother's level of grind? or comparatively less grindy? (less RNG and skippable time)

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
looks good... eh, afraid to start playing... i assume there is bigbrother's level of grind? or comparatively less grindy? (less RNG and skippable time)
Begining of Chapter 1 gets somewhat the same level of grind. Then it eases big way. Chapter 3 has almost no grind at all.

bbking42

Aug 3, 2020
Help for Extra Naughty #2

Getting Chloe to fail all week. I am not going to lie. This is a meticulous long haul week.

Personally, ALL WEEK , I monitored the Bathroom and Chloe's room for ANY ACTIVITY that could even remotely be considered studying or cleaning work. You need to interrupt these. I used the Susans room punishment option, but sex option will work too. My diligence was rewarded by the Sunday 8am strap whooping she receives in the interior, and successful completion.

It may be that you only have to disrupt during the 13:00-15:00 periods during the week or maybe only on critical days, but no one has posted exactly which hours/days---SO I WENT WHOLE HOG TO MAKE IT COUNT

I did not want to repeat a week because I half-assed things.

I hope this helps.

Reactions: Mat Skyfire

kyleandrews070518

Oct 10, 2020
Hey guys,

I'm trying to get Rachel's anal reward so I can complete the 'Linda Knows' event. I keep studying over 20 hours and aceing the test, but everytime i see Rachel she just offers me the three usual options - massage, shower, and exemption from spanking. Can someone help me out on this so I can progress with the game?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
i love the fact that you can use the keyboard in chapter 3 for selections.

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
Hey guys,

I'm trying to get Rachel's anal reward so I can complete the 'Linda Knows' event. I keep studying over 20 hours and aceing the test, but everytime i see Rachel she just offers me the three usual options - massage, shower, and exemption from spanking. Can someone help me out on this so I can progress with the game?
Talk to Rachel. There should be an option "I want to ace a test".
Obviously only do that when you've studied enough (>10h).

Reactions: ThL

AsticHam

May 30, 2020
Anyone can help me? Im stuck in the "main" quest of the Aunt in Ch1. The tooltip says "I used the pills sucefully, Rachel usually sleeps by 22:00, i should check around that time".

I read the walkthrough but couldnt make it :/

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
Anyone can help me? Im stuck in the "main" quest of the Aunt in Ch1. The tooltip says "I used the pills sucefully, Rachel usually sleeps by 22:00, i should check around that time".

I read the walkthrough but couldnt make it :/
Is it the first time you used the pills, where Linda drops her towel during dinner?
Enter Rachels room at 23:00.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ThL and AsticHam

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
came back after my second visit to uncle ...passed like 2 weeks..and i'm still waiting for Chloe to talk to me for Bondage device event :(
i think this is the only thing i dislike at this game ( actually all games in general ) the randomess.. :(
oh well ..i'll keep on praying to RNJesus

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
When we have android version :( i have wait for so long
There never was an official android version and there won't be. At least not that I know of.
Either try porting the game yourself, or try contacting one of the members who sometimes port games to android.
Maybe even the guy who ported the previous chapters.

came back after my second visit to uncle ...passed like 2 weeks..and i'm still waiting for Chloe to talk to me for Bondage device event :(
i think this is the only thing i dislike at this game ( actually all games in general ) the randomess.. :(
oh well ..i'll keep on praying to RNJesus
I vaguely remember some problems with that myself.
Try another trip to the office and return to the yacht to see if it works then.

Maybe try finishing the event called "Surprise" (major story event).
Finish it, do another trip to the office and return to the yacht.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
There never was an official android version and there won't be. At least not that I know of.
Either try porting the game yourself, or try contacting one of the members who sometimes port games to android.
Maybe even the guy who ported the previous chapters.

I vaguely remember some problems with that myself.
Try another trip to the office and return to the yacht to see if it works then.

Maybe try finishing the event called "Surprise" (major story event).
Finish it, do another trip to the office and return to the yacht.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i'll try tommorow probably to go on a trip and come back
i'll see if that works

maybe i need to finish all the contracts?i'm @ #7 atm...
EDIT :I think that was it...just had to go back to uncle and come back ...i also did one quick contract....if it helps (for anyone else having trouble in the future)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes