ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hello, question.. in CH3 and back at the building with Amy at the end of the day I do not get the sleep option in the bedroom I can only advance the time by one hour.Am I missing something?
Sleep is not possible before 22.00

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hello guys, Im having a problem with this task.
After I won the Cuni contest, the game stopped trigger Susan asking MC to help with Rachel, so Im stuck with this 3 missing stars and I dont know what to do to continue playing... could you help me?
Be in the corridor at 22.00. On some days, you'll hear noises coming from Rachel's room. Enter and pick the 3rd choice. The following go tell Susan. You'll be able to play with them in the evening

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
My pc died so i lost my complete chapter 1 and almost done chapter 2 saves, any kind soul have the saves from the previous games before i start chapter 3? the search is kinda hard with so many pages
You don't need saves to start a new chapter. Otherwise look for Lukumoide or Segmentation Fault 's posts they posted quite a lot of old saves.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hello, having issues ... CH3 in the penthouse ...cannot interact with anything with the room...no TV not the computer to check the emails also still no sleep button in the bedroom. Did I miss a step somewhere? I have attached my save
use version 0.9.e

DLA67

Jun 3, 2020
Thanks to the unofficial patch I was missing all of the buttons ... example rest ,computer, and TV. I can now check mail and have sex with Amy on the couch and in bed.. not sure abut the TV though.. I have tried it at different times of the day and it keeps telling me to try later. Oh that patch was on page 597 or 579 in the forum.

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
Be in the corridor at 22.00. On some days, you'll hear noises coming from Rachel's room. Enter and pick the 3rd choice. The following go tell Susan. You'll be able to play with them in the evening
Thank you for the help, but doesnt work.
I tried enter in Rachels room or search on Corridor for "strange sounds" at 22:00 1 week game straight and nothing happened(only finding Chloe masturbating for Emily)
If I tried enter in her room at 21:00 she was justing reading a book

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thank you for the help, but doesnt work.
I tried enter in Rachels room or search on Corridor for "strange sounds" at 22:00 1 week game straight and nothing happened(only finding Chloe masturbating for Emily)
If I tried enter in her room at 21:00 she was justing reading a book
post a save, I'll have a look

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
i just finished the first 2 chapters, but i'm confused with ch.3

i start a new game, and the intro text is talking about a trip on the beach with amy, rachel and susan that never happened in my ch.2
is this right or the game is skipping some content and should actually start earlier?

EDIT: i had version C, i'll try with E

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Nothing wrong with your save. It seems that you forgot that you have already asked Susan if she needs you. All you have to do is go by the pool at 00.00, wait for Rachel and spike her drink. Then the following morning let Susan know and in the evening keep collecting stars

Reactions: herreraaa

vamnelidas

Jul 8, 2020
Hi guys, I'm really stuck with the progress of Ch3, I downloaded episode 5 long time ago, I played it from time to time and when I saw there were more episodes, I downloaded them. The problem is that when I download a new one, it feels like the game stills the same, even my old saves appear like if they were played on the new version. So this is my load page right after download the episode 9 Sin título.png . It would be great if I could keep playing it right where I was on chapter 5, but with the new content but, this is my tracker on episode 9 Sin título2.png Exactly the same as it was on episode 5.
I tried to start a new game but the game stills the same, I'm not able to go to the island, bring other girls despite Amy to the office... and I have the same tracker from the last image, but in red color because any event is completed.
I manage to start a new game in a 1.9 Gb version of episode 9 I found in other website and it seems to work, because the tracker is different and there are other events but, I miss all the stuff in the middle, on episodes from 5 to 9, so the game seems to start right after a trip to the island, this is the first render image Sin título3.png and this is the tracker Sin título4.png . I guess it begins right after the events from episode 8.
What I would love to know is how to play the full Chapter 3, from episode 1 to 9 with all the content, because the version I have is almost the same as Ch. 2 was, but with the office stuff, wich is almost nothing because I can't do more than 4 events with Charlotte and 5 with Amy in the office, appart from that, is a copy paste of Ch. 2.
I hope to have explained my issue and I guess I'm not the first one who has it, but i didn't found a thread or any comments on this one talking about this.
Thank you for reading, if somebody did
Peace

Last edited:

vamnelidas

Jul 8, 2020
Hi guys, I'm really stuck with the progress of Ch3, I downloaded episode 5 long time ago, I played it from time to time and when I saw there were more episodes, I downloaded them. The problem is that when I download a new one, it feels like the game stills the same, even my old saves appear like if they were played on the new version. So this is my load page right after download the episode 9 View attachment 799891 . It would be great if I could keep playing it right where I was on chapter 5, but with the new content but, this is my tracker on episode 9 View attachment 799893 Exactly the same as it was on episode 5.
I tried to start a new game but the game stills the same, I'm not able to go to the island, bring other girls despite Amy to the office... and I have the same tracker from the last image, but in red color because any event is completed.
I manage to start a new game in a 1.9 Gb version of episode 9 I found in other website and it seems to work, because the tracker is different and there are other events but, I miss all the stuff in the middle, on episodes from 5 to 9, so the game starts seems to start right after a trip to the island, this is the first render image View attachment 799904 and this is the tracker View attachment 799905 . I guess it begins right after the events from episode 8.
What I would love to know is how to play the full Chapter 3, from episode 1 to 9 with all the content, because the version I have is almost the same as Ch. 2 was, but with the office stuff, wich is almost nothing because I can't do more than 4 events with Charlotte and 5 with Amy in the office, appart from that, is a copy paste of Ch. 2.
I hope to have explained my issue and I guess I'm not the first one who has it, but i didn't found a thread or any comments on this one talking about this.
Thank you for reading, if somebody did
Peace
What made me be sure that I was on the wrong direction was that tracker screenshot somebody posted few days ago. It has a really different view than my tracker does and it shows a lot of events I've not even heard about, even the clothes and stuff are new for me

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes