nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Training vs fucking, when adressing Amy in ch9
traiing vs fucking.jpg

im am fed up with this game
and now in ch9 . rachel and susan live alone probably week or couple. and all the ass training he did with hook or rather he didnt do, will be done by susan every day couple times a day even

Last edited:

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I love it game renders but I'm not into pictured games i mean we are in 2020 only pictures sex scenes are not good enough.
Couldn't disagree more.
If the game is good in terms of writing and/or gameplay then standard renders or drawings work just fine. If the game sucks then no amount of fancy animations can make it enjoyable.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Couldn't disagree more.
If the game is good in terms of writing and/or gameplay then standard renders or drawings work just fine. If the game sucks then no amount of fancy animations can make it enjoyable.
Couldn't dissagree more? Yes story is important and yes. If the game sucks then no amount of fancy animations can make it enjoyable. You are not wrong about that but although respecting your taste i cant tell i can get sexsual satisfying with just pictures. Maybe if i was 13 i can but right now i dont think so :D And you know this is ''Adult game'' right. If i want play just VN game for story or characters i can always find games in Steam :)

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Couldn't disagree more.
Actually in a lot of games the animation is of a quality, that I would have preferred dev to just give us still renders and give us extra story and renders instead of the animations. Animations are nice if really well done and add to a story/scene, else my own imagination works way better for me to fill in the blanks. :)

Weirdly enough in my experience with games the non sexual animations tend to add more to the game as most animated sex scenes, with a very few exceptions, in making game come alive.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Actually in a lot of games the animation is of a quality, that I would have preferred dev to just give us still renders and give us extra story and renders instead of the animations. Animations are nice if really well done and add to a story/scene, else my own imagination works way better for me to fill in the blanks. :)
Yeah, likewise.
Generally I'd rather have a few well done renders or drawings, possibly from different perspectives, than a clunky 3-phase animation. Unfortunately the stuff with pretty animations is often Affect3D or some such and barely qualifies as a game at all.

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
As this is not a VN but a sandbox styled game, animating every scene/event it would be impossible to keep up the monthly release cycle with the current content.
Either stretch the cycle to 3-4 months per update for the same amount, or limit the monthly release to one event with good animations or 2-3 events with decent animations.
I prefer the current state.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Fuck this stupid game... it did nothing to cure my addiction at all. Only thing it's done is get me addicted to Rachel and Em. :love:

Seriously was back at my old office (gone from full time employee to contractor) for the first time since March today and all I could think about for half the day was when am I getting new scenes with these lovely ladies.

• Haha
Reactions: polipi and ThL

kobetti

Apr 5, 2018
From the walkthrough : "Sex Chloe on top : Have fun with Chloe in Susan's room and choose the appropriate action" : choose sex and have her on top
I think its related somehow to the punishments. I have tried several times but nothing

lovethegreen

Mar 10, 2020
I really don't get something about this game.. At this point I only have one quest active "I need to check if Linds is wearing a towel now. Otherwise my efforts were for nothing."

I don't really get what to do. I checked linda every hour in every room but nothing happens.. what am I missing?

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I really don't get something about this game.. At this point I only have one quest active "I need to check if Linds is wearing a towel now. Otherwise my efforts were for nothing."

I don't really get what to do. I checked linda every hour in every room but nothing happens.. what am I missing?
It is a night event - at the pool I think. You have to catch her after she has been swimming or using the hot tub. Around 1.00am
Usually it is a follow-up to having spanked her on the deck after catching her naked, therefore making a mess of all your hard work cleaning.

That 'task' refers to the next time you see her after catching her first.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes