Jubileu

Nov 1, 2017
Anyone knows if the game is close to be completed? I'm having doubts on downloading this version or wait till its finished. Thanks

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Anyone knows if the game is close to be completed? I'm having doubts on downloading this version or wait till its finished. Thanks
Hard to say how far along we are as there's not really a set end goal to work towards. I doubt it'll be finished all that soon though.
If you haven't played the game for a while, or at all, then I'd recommend downloading it. There's a lot of content to enjoy.

Reactions: ThL

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
I honestly can't get into this game. There is just so much to do in order to progress that I just get hit with choice apnea and quit.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I honestly can't get into this game. There is just so much to do in order to progress that I just get hit with choice apnea and quit.
Chapter 1 in particular is the most grindy and least rewarding one. Or at least it was when I last played it, I honestly wouldn't want to redo that. The whole experience gets a lot easier and smoother later on but of course there's still a ton of things to do.

I can't really complain about a game offering too much content but I can understand that it might feel daunting when starting out.

Dajose

May 8, 2017
i have only the office progress. i cant go back to the yacth oder island for that matter. i stopped at chapter 3 episode 6 somewhere on the yacth with a save and it brought back straight into the office with the new contetn where the peeps visit you. i thought there would be much more new stuff on the island etc. cant seem to find episode 7 or 8 to download here either to fix my problem. anyone got a fix to go back to the yacht/island or is that permanent for now

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
There is a bug when you ground Chloe in her room at night (22.00). She stays grounded forever. The Dev is looking into it. Just don't do that until the next release.
I got this bug grounding her at night at 22:00 before leaving for the office the next morning.

I eventually got rid of her grounded status after about 2 or 3 days by talking to Rachel when she was in the interior with Susan and asked Rachel to spank her for me.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
What's supposed to be new in this update? There is nothing locked or unlocked in the tracker and nobody I can talk to has anything new to say.

Reactions: rdblev and Jonkt312

ReveredPope

Aug 17, 2019
I have not played this in awhile. I kind of moved away when it became mostly maledom and spin the bottle. Has femdom made a return to the game in any meaningful quantity?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Cure My Addiction [Ch. 3 Ep.9 C] TheGary

Original Size: 1.89 GB

Compressed Size: 575 MB

Win/Linux:

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

Hey 7767 here's a Compressed Version.

Spike1958

May 13, 2019
Hello
C3 E8-B starts off with leaving the yacht and going to the office with your Uncle.
C3 E9-C starts off with leaving the island(Rachel, Susan,Amy) and going to the office where Emily pops out of the elevator. This happens if I start a save from E8B or a new game entirely.
Did something go wrong with the upload?

Jarraxus

May 30, 2017
how do i trigger Gaming Addiction ★ Ask Charlotte to babysit Amy and check regularly how it's going.

Charlotte is only in her office to ask her, i have also spent an entire day in each room to try and trigger it
nothing seems to work. I know already the answer will be a *faceslap moment.

TheGary

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Hello
C3 E8-B starts off with leaving the yacht and going to the office with your Uncle.
C3 E9-C starts off with leaving the island(Rachel, Susan,Amy) and going to the office where Emily pops out of the elevator. This happens if I start a save from E8B or a new game entirely.
Did something go wrong with the upload?
Yes, there is an issue with Patch C. It only affects the full version, not the light version.
I got notified about it today, I'll release a patch during the day.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
What's supposed to be new in this update? There is nothing locked or unlocked in the tracker and nobody I can talk to has anything new to say.
There are lots of things happening in this episode. Check the walkthrough in the Chapter 3 post island section

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
how do i trigger Gaming Addiction ★ Ask Charlotte to babysit Amy and check regularly how it's going.

Charlotte is only in her office to ask her, i have also spent an entire day in each room to try and trigger it
nothing seems to work. I know already the answer will be a *faceslap moment.
You need to catch Amy playing on your PC late at night. First time is only a warning and second and subsequent ones open more options.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
How do you even trigger anything?
See my post above. Other events :
Check the pole device in your room and call Amy
Rest on the couch and call Amy
Eat in the living room and ask Amy to go under the table.
That should be it I think

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I have not played this in awhile. I kind of moved away when it became mostly maledom and spin the bottle. Has femdom made a return to the game in any meaningful quantity?
Femdom is limited to less than 10% of the events. The story is much more about how MC takes control rather than how he surrenders.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Start by using the computer to play some games during a evening/night. Then the other stars should get accessebel.
If it's after the island you don't need to play. Just catch Amy playing, multiple times to open the quest.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes