PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
The lunch/diner option appears only at 12.00 and 19.00 in the office and in the living room (one for Charlotte, the other one for Amy)
There is no options in the office, only waiting. I can't ask Charlotte for food.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To ask Charlotte to babysit you must first catch Amy playing LOL at night in the living room. First time is just a warning, 2d+ times babysitting and cane are available
The babysitting option when talking to Charlotte doesn't exist. I've already caught Amy playing LOL and the MC said he should ask Charlotte to babysit, but the option isn't there.

Edit: I got the babysitting to show up. I had to catch Amy playing LOL more than once, the walkthrough should say you need to catch her playing to set up getting each star.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I made an unofficial bugfix (switched L.current == "office" to L.env == "office" in three files) which should make those icons reappear.
Just unzip the attached file in the same directory as the CureMyAddiction.exe...
Thanks, but ... ....
Where do you find the .exe file ?

I have looked in the game file but can't find it.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
There is no options in the office, only waiting. I can't ask Charlotte for food.
The babysitting option when talking to Charlotte doesn't exist. I've already caught Amy playing LOL and the MC said he should ask Charlotte to babysit, but the option isn't there.

Edit: I got the babysitting to show up. I had to catch Amy playing LOL more than once, the walkthrough should say you need to catch her playing to set up getting each star.
I'll correct it for the next release, together with the typo about Rachel (cut/paste leftover...)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thanks - though strange thing is my icon CureMyAddiction does NOT have exe after it.

Everything else in the line is exactly the same.
Usually any patches I have applied have gone in the 'game' folder.
This one is fan made. Way above my pay grade ;)

Reactions: Bonhomie

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Did you apply my unofficial fix? If so delete the following files/folder:
Delete folder game/scripts-office
Delete file game/scripts-core/gui/locations_screen.rpyc
Delete file game/scripts-core/gui/locations_screen.rpy

I really shouldn't do this stuff at 7am in the morning without sleeping... ^^

Reactions: ThL

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Did you apply my unofficial fix? If so delete the following files/folder:
Delete folder game/scripts-office
Delete file game/scripts-core/gui/locations_screen.rpyc
Delete file game/scripts-core/gui/locations_screen.rpy

I really shouldn't do this stuff at 7am in the morning without sleeping... ^^
Thanks, that made the order food option show up in the office.

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
I ve seen episode 9C on svscomics, is there any new content in that version? or just bug fixes ...

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
I ve seen episode 9C on svscomics, is there any new content in that version? or just bug fixes ...
Hm, could be only bugfix if I interpret the Url-ending in the wright way:
There you´ll although find a fixing-file and a full save added to (slow)downloads of C3-E9-C from Uploaded,Keep2Share,Fileboom and FLORENfile (estimated downloadtime normal around 10hours if you don´t own Premium accounts).
On Patreon are actually mentionend the previews 1 and 2 of C3-E10.

Last edited:

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I've fell so far behind on this after the island. I still have a lot to do on Chapter 2.:FacePalm:

Docc777

May 14, 2018
I hope someone can help me. I have only Keep Her On A Short Leash #2 left to do. But i can not send Chloe to my room. The only option is to send her for 3h into her room or let her clean the toilet.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I hope someone can help me. I have only Keep Her On A Short Leash #2 left to do. But i can not send Chloe to my room. The only option is to send her for 3h into her room or let her clean the toilet.
IIRC you don't need to send Chloe anywhere for that one, it's not a punishment.
Emily needs to have a punishment open so you can send her to your room, then tell Rachel that Susan wants to talk to her to get her out of the way as well and you should be able to go walkies with Chloe. I think 18:00 was a good time for the whole thing.

Reactions: ThL

Docc777

May 14, 2018
IIRC you don't need to send Chloe anywhere for that one, it's not a punishment.
Emily needs to have a punishment open so you can send her to your room, then tell Rachel that Susan wants to talk to her to get her out of the way as well and you should be able to go walkies with Chloe. I think 18:00 was a good time for the whole thing.
Thank you. I forgot how to trigger the event correctly. Now i was able to get to the end of chapter 2.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes