magus448

May 22, 2018
I keep getting things triggered early, like I supposedly got a pic in the email about Chloe and Linda but never saw it. I don't even have access to a computer yet. Not even at the office. Not a big deal if some random quest unlocks but, might be if things are locked off leading up to it because of the bug.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I have a bug. The third riddle repeatable event from chapter 2 doesn't trigger in chapter 3. I talk to Emily about the third riddle, but she never shows up at the pool. I've tried 4 times now and she never shows.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I have a bug. The third riddle repeatable event from chapter 2 doesn't trigger in chapter 3. I talk to Emily about the third riddle, but she never shows up at the pool. I've tried 4 times now and she never shows.
It's a problem linked to other event taking precedence by the pool at night. For example if you asked Rachel if she will swim tonight, you don't have the possibility to meet Emily late at night.
The possibilities to see her has decreased a lot. But it's still possible.

Bruce the Lee

Aug 17, 2020
If you load a saved game the menu icons at the top of the screen vanish, do the icons that allow you to enter or knock etc... on doors also?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
If you load a saved game the menu icons at the top of the screen vanish, do the icons that allow you to enter or knock etc... on doors also?
If you load a save from the same chapter, this is not supposed to happen.
If you change from one chapter to another, to not load a save, each chapter assumes that you completed the previous one AND there has been changes in particular on how you can access rooms between Chpt. 1 & Chpt. 2

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
It's a problem linked to other event taking precedence by the pool at night. For example if you asked Rachel if she will swim tonight, you don't have the possibility to meet Emily late at night.
The possibilities to see her has decreased a lot. But it's still possible.
Well, for me, I specifically set it up so no other events should show up there (except for Rachel masturbating since that one is set to random). Emily just never shows up, no matter what, I just get the empty swimming pool. I get to the pool at 23:00 and just wait until I automatically go to bed. I tried reloading numerous times to see if it's just a random problem and still nothing. I tried everyday until I was finished with all the available yacht events, then just went on the second trip. I'll try again when I return to the yacht.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Well, for me, I specifically set it up so no other events should show up there (except for Rachel masturbating since that one is set to random). Emily just never shows up, no matter what, I just get the empty swimming pool. I get to the pool at 23:00 and just wait until I automatically go to bed. I tried reloading numerous times to see if it's just a random problem and still nothing. I tried everyday until I was finished with all the available yacht events, then just went on the second trip. I'll try again when I return to the yacht.
Post a save, I'll try it

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Post a save, I'll try it
I got it to show up after returning from the second trip to the office.

Another question, how long does it usually take for the event chain "Bondage Device" to activate? It's been 7 days since I returned to the yacht, and I'm just wondering if it won't start until I leave and come back again.

Reactions: Power Lord

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I got it to show up after returning from the second trip to the office.

Another question, how long does it usually take for the event chain "Bondage Device" to activate? It's been 7 days since I returned to the yacht, and I'm just wondering if it won't start until I leave and come back again.
I'd say 3-4 days max. Have you regularly talked to Chloe ?

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Haven't downloaded the latest update yet.
Is there going to be a .C version soon with the bug mentioned corrected?

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes