ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I can't figure out how to return to the island in the ep3, any idea?
Spank Rachel butt naked in the corridor with Susan watching you (random)
Then talk to Susan, it will fire the island chain of events

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
You're right it's not anywhere.
You are the first to report it. It seems that all players managed to pass the call without any hint.
I didn't have a problem with it. I was just wondering why it wasn't listed anywhere in the game or walkthrough.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Out of curiosity, why are all the traits unknown again at the start of Chapter 2? Shouldn't the ones that you've discovered in Chapter 1 still be known?
You're right, I guess the Dev changed his mind about this parameter as being useful or not in the game. it doesn't affect the story in Chapter 2.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
hm, i seem to be stuck on the island, second time. The "babes and booze" event won't fire until you complete all the island events, but i somehow skipped step one of Seashell collection (i think by refusing to give her a shell the first time). any ideas on how to fix this?
How many seashells do you have ? Do you have a "special" one ?
If yes, you should have an option when you talk to Susan to give it to her.
If not, post a save

engfeh

Mar 3, 2018
How many seashells do you have ? Do you have a "special" one ?
If yes, you should have an option when you talk to Susan to give it to her.
If not, post a save
I have 36 shells, i'm not sure i ever had a special one.

save game is attached

EDIT: to be clear, i've unlocked the second star of Seashell Collection, but not the first.

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I have 36 shells, i'm not sure i ever had a special one.

save game is attached

EDIT: to be clear, i've unlocked the second star of Seashell Collection, but not the first.
I can't read your save file, I get an error message and it makes me start Chapter 3 from the start. Sorry.

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
ok,guys i talked many times and on different times and days with Charlotte ,but never had this opportunity ,always the same questions to ask what.jpg

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes