Patan

May 28, 2017
"If you don't speak to Amy too long, she might try to get you attention during the night."
I haven't spoken for a week and nothing is happening. Where am I making a mistake?
At night you will see her on pc, talk to her when that happens.

cager

Aug 2, 2017
Chapter 3 is mostly independent from C1 and C2. You can play it separately from a new start if you only go to island or office, events on the yacht may be needed results from C1 and C2 (the local saves on your are in same place for all chapters, the game saves for each Chapter separate in the chapter game devices c1 - c3 ).
Thank you for a speedy reply.
Unfortunately it did not address my main problem, probably because I was only half-awake when I wrote it.

I will be finishing C1. Then I will do C2. My problem is with C3.
I have d/l various C3 updates intending to restart my CMA adventure. But I didn't until now.
So do I start with CureMyAddiction-C3-E9-B-pc or will I need all the previous updates for C3(C3-E1 to E8)?

Seems a bit clearer this time.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
"If you don't speak to Amy too long, she might try to get you attention during the night."
I haven't spoken for a week and nothing is happening. Where am I making a mistake?
Look in livingroom nightime 2am she will play videogame ;) talk to her and take cane.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Thank you for a speedy reply.
Unfortunately it did not address my main problem, probably because I was only half-awake when I wrote it.

I will be finishing C1. Then I will do C2. My problem is with C3.
I have d/l various C3 updates intending to restart my CMA adventure. But I didn't until now.
So do I start with CureMyAddiction-C3-E9-B-pc or will I need all the previous updates for C3(C3-E1 to E8)?

Seems a bit clearer this time.
You need to play only C3-E9-B but you can try using saves from the earlier C3 versions (if available on your system)
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/08/786374_auto-1-LT1.save

Ewasuw

Jun 23, 2019
Patan Thanks, I made it.
But here I fell
"Ask Charlotte to baby sit Amy and check regulary how its going"
I checked into her office every hour all week and nothing
Do you have to meet some condition?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Do you have to meet some condition?
You've to catch Amy again playing some games at night in the living room and choose the "Fine, but I'll ask Charlotte to babysit you tomorrow." option. After that you can ask Charlotte to babysit her the next day...

Reactions: Otyi

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
On the Island ?
Just repeat the event, there are either alternate dialog or 1-2 additional images.

I guess they're talking about the "2 Bonus hidden alternate scenes (not counted in the 5 scenes above)" mentioned in the . Haven't found anything special in the code, so maybe those are the second stars from "Emily's at home" and "Chloe's at home"...

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I guess they're talking about the "2 Bonus hidden alternate scenes (not counted in the 5 scenes above)" mentioned in the . Haven't found anything special in the code, so maybe those are the second stars from "Emily's at home" and "Chloe's at home"...
Yes, you're right, it's about how to get a BJ from Emily (it has been sooo long since the last guy here asked that question :sneaky:) and how to get the outfit.

RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
I don't know if my game is broken or what, but in-game walkthrough shows no new content, yet i still have a lot of locked events in the gallery. Am i missing smth?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I don't know if my game is broken or what, but in-game walkthrough shows no new content, yet i still have a lot of locked events in the gallery. Am i missing smth?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you're playing the latest version, you miss a lot of new events... Did Susan saw you spank Rachel butt naked in the corridor ? If no, make it happen. If yes, go talk to Susan after that, it will trigger the island journey.
If you're not at that stage, post a save.

Reactions: RexGenocide

RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
If you're playing the latest version, you miss a lot of new events... Did Susan saw you spank Rachel butt naked in the corridor ? If no, make it happen. If yes, go talk to Susan after that, it will trigger the island journey.
If you're not at that stage, post a save.
Thanks, i will try it.

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Simple wooow! I'm amazed!!! This was one of the best updates! I really missed the girls, loved the lot of contet with them! I hope for a 3some with C&E :D Ummm... just one question... when is the release of the next update? :D :D :D :D :D :D

Reactions: ThL and TGI Games

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
Yeah, it's really too bad Ch 1 was so difficult to get through.The juice is worth the squeeze though. I would be ok with them redoing the first 2 chapters to streamline it better.

Reactions: ThL
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes