1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Man 3 chapters? last time i played there were like 30 quests total... did they ever explain why none of the relatives look even remotely alike? like are the asian girl and red head half sisters? adopted sisters? or what?

czarchasm

Jun 3, 2019
Man 3 chapters? last time i played there were like 30 quests total... did they ever explain why none of the relatives look even remotely alike? like are the asian girl and red head half sisters? adopted sisters? or what?
They're adopted, it was explained briefly in the first chapter.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
They're adopted, it was explained briefly in the first chapter.
ah, like i said its been a LONG time since i played. still whats the point of the incest tag then? two adopted sisters and the aunt is by law, so there is no actual blood related incest... unless something has been added since 2018

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
Do you need everyone to be a 100% complete to get to the Island or just Rachel? If everyone, does some have a 100% before going to the Island?

mikeytroll

Sep 3, 2017
Hey Yall, I don't know whats up with my game or tracker? but whenever i get a star on one of the quests it shows it on the tracker as green/completed? even though its not. I've tried re downloading the game and everything and it happens every time.
1594611134048.png

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
I used to play this meticulously using the walkthrough and pretty much got every achievement done but lately it's become such a tedious grind feast that I've simply lost interest. It's a damn shame because the characters, renders and animation are so good. It used to be that you could pursue a love interest and I've always had Rachel and Emily on my radar, but now you are forced to screw everyone in order to progress the game. I guess it's okay if you're into harems but there's still no way around the meaningless grinding.

Last edited:

Summerz

Aug 30, 2018
hi, first time here. do i have to download the chapters individually or the normal download have all the chapters?

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
hi, first time here. do i have to download the chapters individually or the normal download have all the chapters?
Each chapter is standalone.

So start with Chapter 1, and if you like it, go for Chapter 2. By the time you may have finished playing through, Chapter 3 might be done (or updated). Some people complain about the grind especially in Chapter 1. This has been greatly reduced in chapter 2 and 3 though.

Reactions: ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Finding the rare shell during the day ... not possible. at least when i try it. i can find it during the night when nobody is there. can that be changed?
It's random. I did found some during the day.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hey guys I'm at chapter 1 and at 58% of yacht.. Emily doesnt want to do anything anymore after the anal, there is no progress with Chloe either, Susan and Rachel only have those spanking session or whatever at 8.
I tried using guide but it did not help me. What should I do?
Post a screenshot of the event tracker, to see what needs to be done next

Reactions: asgardtipar2

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Alright. Am trying again. Missing 4 stars on MS1. 1st star is Cloes corruption that I only need the last star which bare bottom spanking. I have advanced spanking method to paddle. 6th star unlock all positions in Cloe's training. Stars 11 and 12. Paddle on Cloe's bare bottom and Emily's bare bottom. How many times do I need to tell Cloe "I'll deal with you later" for the bare bottom spanking triggers. I have done it several times in the corridor @2300 but I never get the bare bottom spanking.

Edit: Forgot to mention Cloe doesn't have her new bikini. At 1800 only get to do normal suntan lotion. Can't trigger the new bikini.
For Chloe :
OK, it's a bit tricky. Catch Chloe at 16.00 in Emily's room.
First choice : You must be punished.
Second choice : I'll deal with you later.
Then you have a new dialog chain with Chloe where she threatens to rat you to her Mom. She ends up OTK with bare bottom. And the mention in the notebook is gone.
Let me know if you're still stuck after that

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
How do we get to the island in this chapter?
You need to achieve Rachel bare bottom spanking in the corridor with Susan watching. Then go see Susan and have a talk. It fires the sequence that leads you to the island

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Had you carefully read the introduction, you would have seen that Chloe is indeed adopted. As for the resemblance between Rachel and Emily, well, they do have things in common... ;)

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes