ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
What was the next step after the bathroom step. I think I already went through that before I took break from the game. I even ignored her after catching her peeping into Emily's room and did not punish her.
Post a save, I'll have a look

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Does the link contains the whole chapter 3 till episode 7c or if not where can I get the first episodes?
It is chapter 3 till episode 7 but if you haven't played any yet you'll have to download chapters 1&2 and play them first to get all of the story.
Previous chapters are linked in OP in a spoiler called "Previous Chapters" xD

Reactions: ThL

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
That's got a 'B' in the title - for Beta?

That caused a lot of aggro last time it happened.
Not exactly, it's just version B of Episode 8.
Admiral release was A, Captain (this one from today) is B, Mate on the 12th will probably be C (if more bugs are found).
It's usually just typos, no serious gamebreaking bugs that get fixed.

Aqeel

May 16, 2018
It's random, but quite common, check the bedrooms every hour
Hmm... I don't know if there is a bug or maybe I have already done 5 days. But I can't seem to trigger that event. I have gone through several days going through all areas every hour until it forces me to fall asleep.
And just for note, I have all 3 traits maxed out.

halil123

May 23, 2017
I'm not a fan of Susan and strapon stuff. She's so goddamn ugly. Looking forward to returning to Chloe, Emily and Linda.

Some facial expressions were... interesting. I wonder if there was a demand for ahegao from his supporters. :D

Amy's decision was important. I wish that scene had concluded with some wholesome sex.

Reactions: mjapper

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
I liked the update but it was not great. I hope back in the yatch susan starts getting more submissive with MC.

Reactions: mjapper

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I attached my SAVE below. Please check.
OK, it's a bit tricky. Catch Chloe at 16.00 in Emily's room.
First choice : You must be punished.
Second choice : I'll deal with you later.
Then you have a new dialog chain with Chloe where she threatens to rat you to her Mom. She ends up OTK with bare bottom. And the mention in the notebook is gone.

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Cure My Addiction [Ch. 3 Ep. 8B] [TheGary] - Original Size: 1.76GB

Compressed version for PC (513MB): -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes