preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I've talked about this in early chapthers. I'm at Chapter 3 now and I'm kinda getting sick of Linda fucking Emily like nearly everyday. Is this shit ever ends? You can give spoilers to me I don't mind. At nights you can at least prevent them via fucking Emily everyday (which is an absurd requirement) but I always catch them while doing sexual things at the middle of the day too. Even MC got sick of it in the end and ask them to stop doing it without his involvement yet they continue doing it. To be honest with you I don't want Linda with Emily anymore. Emily and MC has some kinda romance going on and Linda fucking with Emily EVERYDAY kinda ruins it. Can we do anything to prevent them having sex completely? I'm willing to kick Linda out of the ship at this point. I don't want anything to do with her character. Emily is my absolute favourite girl but her unending sex scenes with Linda is so stupid especially considering the romance between mc and her. Now even Chloe started to look a better love interest than Emily because of this shit. Sure she probably has a dirtier mind than Emily but at least she is not doing sexual activities with another person everyday

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I've talked about this in early chapthers. I'm at Chapter 3 now and I'm kinda getting sick of Linda fucking Emily like nearly everyday. Is this shit ever ends? You can give spoilers to me I don't mind. At nights you can at least prevent them via fucking Emily everyday (which is an absurd requirement) but I always catch them while doing sexual things at the middle of the day too. Even MC got sick of it in the end and ask them to stop doing it without his involvement yet they continue doing it. To be honest with you I don't want Linda with Emily anymore. Emily and MC has some kinda romance going on and Linda fucking with Emily EVERYDAY kinda ruins it. Can we do anything to prevent them having sex completely? I'm willing to kick Linda out of the ship at this point. I don't want anything to do with her character. Emily is my absolute favourite girl but her unending sex scenes with Linda is so stupid especially considering the romance between mc and her. Now even Chloe started to look a better love interest than Emily because of this shit. Sure she probably has a dirtier mind than Emily but at least she is not doing sexual activities with another person everyday
All I can tell is Linda is a minor character
Wait until your uncle takes you with him, you'll have other things on your plate than separating Emily and Linda ;)

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
All I can tell is Linda is a minor character
Wait until your uncle takes you with him, you'll have other things on your plate than separating Emily and Linda ;)
Minor character who has sexual activities with probably the main love interest EVERYDAY. Seriously I tolerated her even tho she wants a piece of whenever mc sleeps with a girl. 'Oh you sleep with Emily? I want it too' 'Oh nice ex girlfriend right there! Let me fuck Amy too' 'Oh you sleep with Rachel? I want a piece of that action too!' I'm getting sick and tired of her. I didn't mind her at the begging but it becomes more and more annoying now because she constantly having sexual activities with Emly. Again I don't mind spoilers. Can we make her stop having sexual relationship with Emily at the next stages of the game? I don't care if she continue with others just asking for Emily

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Minor character who has sexual activities with probably the main love interest EVERYDAY. Seriously I tolerated her even tho she wants a piece of whenever mc sleeps with a girl. 'Oh you sleep with Emily? I want it too' 'Oh nice ex girlfriend right there! Let me fuck Amy too' 'Oh you sleep with Rachel? I want a piece of that action too!' I'm getting sick and tired of her. I didn't mind her at the begging but it becomes more and more annoying now because she constantly having sexual activities with Emly. Again I don't mind spoilers. Can we make her stop having sexual relationship with Emily at the next stages of the game? I don't care if she continue with others just asking for Emily
Looks like you haven't finished pre-island yacht events... Probably you'll have more reasons to hate Linda after them:ROFLMAO:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Looks like you haven't finished pre-island yacht events... Probably you'll have more reasons to hate Linda after them:ROFLMAO:
So we cannot stop her sexual relationship with Emily whatsoever even at the last chapter of the game I presume? I love this game but that's kinda bs

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
BTW I wonder if ThL or someone else give me another piece of their attention and answer, is there a time limit during the island event in Ch3? If no, I'll just play it step by step with my pleasure... If yes, I should take a piece of paper, a walkthrough and make an optimal schedule for all this sh*t...

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
So we cannot stop her sexual relationship with Emily whatsoever even at the last chapter of the game I presume? I love this game but that's kinda bs
Haven't played last chapter yet, waiting for final release. But as i know, u will at least have a choice what girl to focus on

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Haven't played last chapter yet, waiting for final release. But as i know, u will at least have a choice what girl to focus on
Yeah if this unending everyday sex scenes with Emily-Linda does continue there is no way I focus Emily even tho I think she is the best girl in the game and geniunely loves MC. It's such a pity

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Yeah if this unending everyday sex scenes with Emily-Linda does continue there is no way I focus Emily even tho I think she is the best girl in the game and geniunely loves MC. It's such a pity
If you want spoilers, you can easily read the walkthrough... It's not fully clear what will happen next, but at least you'll have some hints. I just can say after you leave the yacht for island, you won't see linda until the end of Ch3

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
BTW I wonder if ThL or someone else give me another piece of their attention and answer, is there a time limit during the island event in Ch3? If no, I'll just play it step by step with my pleasure... If yes, I should take a piece of paper, a walkthrough and make an optimal schedule for all this sh*t...
No time limit, enjoy

Reactions: DrMage

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Linda is a nymphomaniac.
Usually the kind of girl we are looking for in those games...

• Sad
Reactions: Bloodguard
D

Deleted member 1371216

I never read what Emily and Linda were talking in the pool and that made me change my mind, MC feels like a third wheel to Emily-Linda. They're basically a gay couple. Meanwhile MC has to go though hoops to get a crumb of pussy. MC in general seems to be a pushover too. Sadly deleted. But still, I acknowledge it's a good game, just not my cup of tea.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Linda is a nymphomaniac.
Usually the kind of girl we are looking for in those games...
I don't mind girls having fun with each other on harem games but Linda is outright annoying. Because you have no control over her. Even if you tell her 'don't do this', she will do it every fucking day no matter what punishment you give her. She always want to involve in everything whether you like it or not. Plus Emily is the only romantic character with mc so far and Linda having sexual activies with her everyday is rather annoying. If it was a rare occasions it wouldn't be bad but it's literally everyday... Like if it was with Rachel, Chloe or Amy I wouldn't mind that much. But it has to be only romantic character in the game she must get sexual every freaking day I guess... Well at least you said that she will not be in Chapter 4 so that's a relief

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Bloodguard
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes