DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
hi hi how to get second star in DARE Charlotte might call. but she never calls in evening
Got no problems here. And walkthrough is quite accurate for this quest. Just make Charlotte babysit Amy, check them for the moment Amy's spanked (check her ass). Next day ask Charlotte to babysit Amy again, go to office and work whole the evening. When you have a call incoming, check if Chloe is mentioned in the dialogue, otherwise don't react. Goto girls and enjoy

Reactions: ThL

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Please Dev, I'm begging you, I just want my solo Emily ending. No slaves, no Mum, no sisters, no Femdom, no annoying lesbians forcing themselves into my relationship. Just me and my Redheaded anal slut Goddess. Please tell me that's not too much to ask? ;)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Please Dev, I'm begging you, I just want my solo Emily ending. No slaves, no Mum, no sisters, no Femdom, no annoying lesbians forcing themselves into my relationship. Just me and my Redheaded anal slut Goddess. Please tell me that's not too much to ask? ;)
Emily is bisexual, you know that... And you'd deprive her of this pleasure? What kind of lover are you ? :p;)

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Emily is bisexual, you know that... And you'd deprive her of this pleasure? What kind of lover are you ?
The good kind. The kind that needs no other. It's not like I'd be asking her to give up anything I'm not willing to give up myself. I'd be happy to have no others but Emily :love: When bisexual people get married it is usually to one person right? You know what true love is? It's sacrifice. ;) And my take away from the Linda Emily thing, was that Linda was bi, and Emily was doing her as a favor to you, or cause she's a nympho, and couldn't have the MC any time she wanted. Well if it was just her and the MC, that problem would be solved. (y)

Reactions: ThL

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
That would really suck. :cry: That would kind of be my definition of a bad ending. :(
But "muh true love" and "sacrifice":sneaky: :ROFLMAO:
You just don't want to be the one making a sacrifice, but it's just a-ok by you for her to do that instead. :unsure:

How about this then... She doesn't go with other women, but you'd never be able to have her as "your anal slut goddess", just plain ol' vanilla sex?
Or is that too much of a sacrifice for you??? :devilish: :LOL:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: Bloodguard and ThL

REESEX

Mar 14, 2021
how to get anal & foursome scenes with emily and chloe events after uncle's death

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes