ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Should you start the game with femdom on? A lot of worthwhile content is cut out if you turn it off?
It's better if you have it on. The main reason for it is if you have a problem seeing the guy getting spanked.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
It's better if you have it on. The main reason for it is if you have a problem seeing the guy getting spanked.
That's actually not true, Femdom off, and MC punishments off, are actually two separate options. Not missing a ton of content with them off, The game is mostly about spanking/Maledom, so if not into Femdom, you should turn it off. (y)

Reactions: ThL

Saipan

Mar 8, 2021
hhhhhhhhhhhhf.png

Guys a question, to unlock "I'm sick? # 2" what should I do?
should it unlock automatically when i finish I'm sick? # 1 right? :unsure:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Guys a question, to unlock "I'm sick? # 2" what should I do?
should it unlock automatically when i finish I'm sick? # 1 right?
It also requires Power Play #1 to be completed, as Rachel needs to be at a certain place in the story for it to happen.

TheGOn

Jan 24, 2019
Cure My Addiction [Ch. 3 Ep.11 A] [TheGary] - Original Size: 2.01GB

Compressed version for PC (589MB): MEGA -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Hello Im trying to download this compressed ch. but the links are off

icerno78

Jul 15, 2019
Is there something like a cheat for the points with sophie? How many points to i need to get the 4th star in "Business 101"?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Is there something like a cheat for the points with sophie? How many points to i need to get the 4th star in "Business 101"?
You can edit your file with save editor on line
See the walkthrough for the number of points needed

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
ThL By any chance do you know the release date for the last update?
We have weekly progress report, but to date no precise timeline for the release. See below :

Progress Report #4
Hello everyone,
So, a lot of renders last week, I'm now around 900 renders ready. I also started doing a more important part of the code needed for the episode.
This episode is turning out to be quite a challenge, I want to do everything I have planned without cutting anything, after all, it's the last episode!

Update Core (cleanup, base code, finding required assets, etc.): 90%

Amy's Ending:

Dialogues: 75%
Renders: 55%
Code : 80%
Chloe's Ending:
Dialogues: 75%
Renders: 55%
Code : 15%
Emily's Ending:
Dialogues: 95%
Renders: 60%
Code: 15%

Testing and final touch : 0%

Thanks for your support.
See you soon

Muevsirk

Dec 6, 2018
Hey guys! Anyone with the technical knowhow to port chapter 1-3 to Android? The links for Android are no longer avaliable :(

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes